California, you libtard I'm cold now please cuddle me ~ Texcali

Texas sits up in bed freezing cold. It started snowing last night, he gets out of bed not even bothering to change out of his fleece pajamas pants, he usually doesn't wear pajamas but he got cold last night. He grabs his flannel and hat and puts them on before walking out of his room and going straight to his boyfriend.

Texas walks to California's door at it's open, he peeks into the room. Cali isn't in there. Texas walks into the living room, see spots Cali sitting in the chair reading.

"Cali," Texas mumbles.

"Hi, baby." California responds not looking up from his book.

"Is it snowing there?" Tex asks.

"No, why?" California closes his book at puts in on the floor, giving Texas his undivided attention.

"It's snowing here," Texas whines, "I'm cold." He gradually gets closer to Cali.

"Whatcha doin'?" Cali ask.

Texas grabs his hand, "You're warm."

"You're oddly cold." Cali says and starts caressing Texas hand. Texas shivers, California notices how cold his boyfriend is. He pats his lap, "Come here."

Texas sits on Cali's lap and puts his chin on Cali's shoulder.

"I'm not used to the snow either but I'm not a stranger to it." California whispers. "How about I run a nice, warm bath for you."

"Only if you join me." Texas whimpers.

"I will, baby." California responds.

Texas stands up, Cali stands up too, get takes Texas' hand and leads him to the bathroom. California turns on the water and waits for it to get warm before plugging the drain. He walks up to Texas and take his cowboy hat off and puts it on the counter. He unbuttons Texas' shirt, Cali glances at Texas' abs and tries not to stare.

Texas takes off California's flannel and tosses it on the floor. Texas puts his hand on the side of Cali's face, he gently presses his lips to California's. He presses his whole body against California in an attempt to get warmer.

"About you get in the bath," California pulls away. Texas grabs him and holds him against himself. "Baby."

"Okay." Texas whispers, he takes California's shirt off and tosses with his flannel. Cali takes off his beanie and sets it on Texas' hat. He pulls Texas' flannel off of him and toss on the floor before pulling down Texas' pajamas pants. Texas steps out of his pants and underwear. California unzips his jeans and steps out of them and takes his underwear off and kicks them away.

Texas steps into the bathtub, California turns off the water before getting in too. He sit in between Texas's legs with his back pressed to Tex's chest. Texas wraps his arms around Cali's waist and rests his chin on his shoulder. "I love you, Sunshine." He kisses California's shoulder.

"I love you too, Cowboy." Cali leans his head back against Texas' shoulder.

"We really need to invest in a hot tub." Texas chuckles.

"Agreed." Cali replies.

They go silent for a while then Texas speaks, "It's getting cold." He whines.

"You wanna get out?" Cali asks.

"Mhmm," Texas nods.

California gets up, pulls the plug, and grabs a towel. When Texas stands, Cali hands him a towel. Once they dry off they change back into their clothes. Texas grabs Cali and pulls him to his chest. "You're warm, Sunshine."

"Do you want to cuddle?" Cali asks, knows the answer but he also knows that Texas is too stubborn to ask for himself.

"Yeah." Texas' voice is muffled since his face in buried in California's shoulder.

California gets out of Texas' grip and grabs his boyfriend's hand and leads him out of the bathroom. Texas wraps him arms around Cali's waist from behind as they walk. Texas is being clingy today which isn't normal, usually Cali is the clingy one. California walk into his room, he shuts the door, then turns around in Texas' arms.

Texas takes his hat off and puts it on the side table. Cali lays down on his back and Texas lays on top of him and buries his face in California's chest. Cali runs his fingers through Tex's hair, he kisses the top of Texas' head.

A few minutes later he hears soft snores coming from his boyfriend. "I love you, Lone Star."