Supernatural Statehouse Crossover w/ Kanowa, Destiel, and FloriDC [part one]

I want to get some credit to Kathyc94 she helped me with this

Sam and Dean are walking down the street. They have just finished a vamp hunt in Maryland. They are walking down the street when they saw someone familiar, a guy you left them money one time when their dad was one a hunt when they were kids. Dean looks at Sam, "I am I the only one seeing this?" Dean asks and points at the guy.

"Is that the nice guy the gave us money for when we were little?" Sam asks.

"Looks like it." Dean says, "But how he hasn't aged a day?"

"Maybe he's a supernatural being." Sam says.

"Why would a supernatural being help us?" Dean asks.

"Cas and Jack are supernatural beings." Sam points out.

"That's different." Dean says.

"Whatever." Sam rolls his eyes. "If he is one we should probably follow him, to make sure he isn't on a murdering spree."

"Good idea." Dean says and the demon-killing knife from the inside of his jacket and slides it into his sleeve. Then they start walking in the direction the guy is going

The guy is none other then Kansas. Kansas was one of the only states that knew about the Men of Letters (Iowa is the other because Kansas and Iowa are dating and Kansas told him). He promised Henry Winchester that he would look after John from a distance when Abaddon attacked. When Sam and Dean were born he looked after them too.

Sam has a grip on his machete that is still in the inside pocket of his jacket. They try not to be suspicious but that doesn't work too well because Kansas has noticed them.

Kansas picks up his phone and calls his boyfriend. "Babe, something's stuck to my shoe, but don't tell the other states."

"Something's stuck to my shoe?" Dean asks. "The other states?" Sam asks at the same time as Dean.

"Something's stuck to my shoe is our thing." Dean says.

"Maybe they've been watching us for a while." Sam suggests and looks back towards where Kansas was.

They realised too late, in their confusion, that they had lost the man they were following.

Part two will come out next week...