Ideas for the artists

I'm not about to ask any of y'all to draw these but I'll say my ideas and you can draw them if you'd like. I would draw them but I can't fucking draw to save my life.

1. Calington Hug. Basically California hugging Washington from behind.

2. Calivada. California with a bi flag over his shoulders and Nevada with a trans flag over his shoulders and them kissing.

3. Yorkcali. But not really show California, New York (eyes closed and smiling) with headphones on and his head on Cali's lap. You can only see the front of California's legs and half of his shirt.

4. Florsiana. It's just Florida sitting on his bed wearing Louie's shirt and a huge smile on his face.

5. Washington's Yahtzee Tic. The one where he slams his hand on the table and yells Yahtzee. (If you make this into a comic strip, I'd be very happy)

6. Supernatural Season 6 poster but Northeastern Brothers. Sam is Mass, Dean is New York, and Cas is Connecticut. This poster:

7: Florida and California having a lightsaber fight

7: Florida and California having a lightsaber fight. Florida's is a red double lightsaber and California's is green.

8. Florida in a shopping cart and Louisiana running while pushing the cart in the parking lot with Walmart workers chasing them.

That is all my ideas if you like one of them feel free to use it. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day. 😁😁😁