Chapter 27 "You've come to the right murderer!"

Hudson stepped through the door of the place he had hoped he would never have to go to again. A rush of damp and stinky air blasted him in the face. Broken bottles and cigarette butts littered the floor, burn marks scaled the walls and blood was smeared on the carpet. Hudson cringed. Alex trailed cautiously behind him her bow drawn. The pair walked silently into the murky kitchen, a middle aged man lay passed out on the tiles in a puddle of his own vomit and blood. An empty beer bottle was clutched in his disgusting, filthy hand. Hudson cautiously crept up to the man and swinging his foot back, the hacker kicked the man harshly in the side. An inhuman scream came from the mouth of the drunk and he swung a blade blindly around, narrowly missing Hudson's shins. His eyes opened revealing red bloodshot eyeballs to small for his head. A sly smirk appeared on his lips. "Well if it isn't the bastard Hudson Massuline himself." Alex quickly advance towards him and elbowed him hard in the face. Blood spurted from his face and he clutched at his nose. "Bloody hell!" He screamed. Hudson pulled Alex back and introduced the lot of them. "Alex this is Jesper Logan, Jesper this is Alexandria Tove." Jesper raised an eyebrow. "Hey gorgeous. Are you legal?" This time Hudson stepped forward and grabbed Jesper by the hair pulling him up he smashed Jesper's face into the edge of the coffee table. The drunk screamed again. Hudson let him fall to the ground. "Jesper we've come here because we need your help, so shut up and listen for once in your pathetic life!" Hudson screamed it in his face. Jesper remained silent. "We need weapons, hacking equipment, explosives, clothes, heist equipment and stuff to hide our weapons. You're the best murderer I know so we came to you first." Jesper looked honoured. "I am touched that you think I am the best murderer in England. I really am." Hudson rolled his eyes. "Can you help us or not Jesper?" Another sly smirk spread across his lips. "You've come to the right murderer!" Quickly Jesper got up and ran outside to a large silver shed. Hudson sank to his knees, his head in his hands. Crouching next to him Alex rubbed his back. "What's wrong?" She asked quietly. "Jesper is my mums old husband. He's the one that murdered her." Hudson sucked in a shaky breath and Alex got up swiftly. "I'm gonna kill the bastard." Loading her bow again she walked out of the house- ready to kill.

A thick arm snaked around Alex's waist and a hand went to her backside, squeezing it. "Well hello babe. I see you came looking for me." Jesper whispered in her ear. Alex struggled a little bit but Jesper's grip got tighter. "Uh uh don't move sweetie or your friend Hudson won't live for much longer." Alex quit moving. " I see your one the Zelda Malum assassins... You'd be the one that killed her wouldn't you?" Alex strained against his grip. "You know babe there's a very large bounty on your head... I could do with a bit of cold hard cash..." Alex swung her head back as hard as she could smacking him hard between the eyes. The back of her head throbbed massively as Alex whipped her bow around and aimed it at the murderers face. She shot an arrow at his shirt sleeve pinning him to the wall behind him. She continued till both his arms where pinned to the wall. "Now Mr Logan you are going to tell me exactly where Kai Malum's base is and once you've done that you're going to hand over the keys to that shed over there." She said nodding her head in the direction of the silver shed. "Or... I'm going to fill you stinking carcass full of arrows. You have two choices." Jesper remained silent. Alex shot him just below his crotch. Jesper yelped. "Tell me!" Alex yelled in his face. "No." He said weakly. Alex knocked another arrow and aimed. She released and the arrow shattered his collarbone. Tears streamed down Jesper's face as he screamed inhumanly for mercy. Alex walked up to the crying sobbing man and whispered in his ear. "There is no mercy for murderers Jesper." He looked up at her and said. "Tell me Alexandria what is the difference between an assassin and a murderer? There is none." Alex gritted her teeth and backhanded him hard across his face. "Tell me Jesper!" He didn't answer. Alex shot another arrow and it pierced him in the side. Screams more like a wounded animal erupted from his mouth. "Greenwich! He's in Greenwich!" Alex smiled. "Thank you sweetheart." She reached into his jacket pocket to retrieve the keys just as Hudson emerged from the house. He gasped as he saw the bloody mess of his mothers murderer. "Alex what have you done...?" Alex looked up her eyes glazed over from battlefever. "I've got the keys lets get this over with." Hudson with a look of utter horror in his face followed Alex down the garden path towards the shed. The image of a dying bloodied Jesper fresh in his mind.

Happy Australia Day everyone! Hope you enjoyed my short little chapter here, i enjoyed writing this probably to much:P

remember to vote and comment guys!!