Chapter 21 "Just the tip of the iceberg."

"Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock." James started up at the ceiling. "Tick tock, tick tock." He got up- grinding his teeth in frustration. Picking up the clock he opened the window and threw it out. Laughing he muttered to himself. "Time sure does fly..." Cars tyres squealed below as the clock reached the ground. He sighed and looked around the hotel room, they had been in this hotel way too long. James honestly was seriously surprised they had not been found here yet, especially with Alex killing that old lady. James mind as usual wondered off thinking about her. "Why not just walk across the hall and see her you pussy!" The little voice inside his head tormented him. And for once he actually listened to it. Quietly he eased open his bedroom door and crept across the hall, silently opening Alex's door he snuck inside and closed the door behind him. Moonlight filtered through the thin curtains illuminating a sleeping body on the bed. Alex lay on her stomach, one leg hitched up, one arm right next to her nose and the other under her pillow. Slow and even breathing told James that she was fast asleep. He crept over to the edge of her bed and gently sat down trying to not wake her up just yet. Then a cruel plan popped into his mind, smiling evilly to himself he got up and left the room in as much silence as he arrived in. Arriving in Hudson's room he shook the boy awake. "Hudson wake up! We have pranking to do!"

One and a half hours later James and Hudson snuck back into Alex's room. Hudson stocked full of whipped cream, chocolate frosting, honey, one of those grim reaper horror masks and a jar full of sticky black slime. Smirking the boys set to work. James pulled Alex's shirt up to the bottom of her ribs and gently started spreading chocolate frosting over her abs and stomach, Hudson then opened the whipped cream can and shoved the spout down the waistband of her pants- and pressed the button. With much difficulty the boys both set up the horror mask just above her face, so she would see it when she woke up. They then covered her bed in honey and the rest of her exposed skin in the chocolate frosting. Hudson then finished up by spreading the black slime all over the floor. Laughing silently the boys quietly left the room shutting the door carefully behind them. They waited eagerly for the morning.

Alex was pissed, so, so, so pissed. She had woken up to an extremly disturbing horror mask in her face. She had screamed and ripped out the knife she kept under her pillow and thrashed it to pieces. That was before she released to her disgust, that she was covered head to toe in chocolate frosting and that was just the tip of the iceberg. She got out of her "honey coated" bed and put her feet straight into a large puddle of black slime- which caused her to slip and land flat on her ass. Angrily she tried to get up and failed. The whipped cream in her pants was not helping in the slightest. "Hudson Massuline and James freaking Linkin! Get your bloody good for nothing, lying, thieving, stupid, idiotic carcasses here right now!!" Alex screamed at the top of her lungs. She was going to kill them... slowly and in and every way they possibly feared. "Time to die James Linkin." ." She smiled evilly to herself. "Two can play at a game."