Chapter 5 "My old grannie Nellie."

James smiled, he was so happy. They had all had a great time going out to dinner and come back feeling fat and a little tipsy. Hudson flipped open his laptop and James sat down on the couch and then pulled Alex down onto his lap. She smirked and went with it. "What do you call a mouse that walks on two legs?" James asked "Mickey mouse?" Alex replied "Yep, and what do you call a duck that walks on two legs?" She furrowed her eyebrows for a minute "Donald Duck?" "Hahaha! No all ducks walk on two legs!" James proudly stated. Alex laughed and punched him in the arm. She looked over to Hudson "Hey Huddie what's wrong?"
"You guys may want to come look at this..." He answered. They both got up and walked over to Hudson's laptop and their jaws dropped to the floor. Flashing up at them from the screen was-

WANTED: THREE FUGATIVES

DESCRIPTION

ALEXANDRIA TOVE- FEMALE, 18, HIGHLY TRAINED ASSASSIN
HUDSON MASSULINE- MALE, 18, EXTREAMLY DANGEROUS HACKER
JAMES LINKIN- MALE, 18, FORMER MI6 AGENT

APPROACH WITH CAUTION THEY ARE ARMED AND DANGEROUS

IF SEEN PLEASE CONTACT-

LONDON POLICE-
AHKTEM ENGLAND PROTECTION PROGRAM-
MI6-

REWARD- 1000 POUNDS EACH

" AHKTEM England protection program?! My old grannie Nellie that is!" Alex yelled. Hudson flicked over the notice. "Hey they have our pictures here too. And it says that these posters are all over London at the moment." James just stood there dumbfounded. Alex and Hudson looked blankly at each other. "Ahhh the great James Linkin has never been wanted before!" Alex grinned. 'Wait guys how did they not recognize us when we went out for dinner?" Hudson asked. Alex's face went white as a sheet. "We need to get out of here right now! Right now!" They all bolted to get their things. Alex went to grab her weapons and realized she no longer had them anymore. She swore under breath. That's when the first gunshot ricocheted off the walls.