Chapter 12 "The famous Iron Man boxers."

"Oh my gosh Hudson you hog! You eat so much!" Alex yelled. She lay on the hotel couch with her head in James lap and her legs draped over the side. A pile of shuriken lay on her stomach; James fiddled with her hair absent mindly. Alex picked up one of the stars and drew it back just past her ear, she pulled her right arm forward and with a flick of her wrist she sent the shuriken flying. It sunk deep into the wood of the doorframe, finding a home among the dozens that were there already. "I'm a growing man!" Hudson yelled back. James and Hudson both looked quite deadly and attractive in there new outfits, they where different to the one Alex was wearing but just as durable. "Yeah whatever" She called back. Alex yawned "What's the time mister wolf?" "12:35pm" James replied. Alex sat up startled. "Really?" James blinked stupidly. "Umm yeah." "I'm going to bed then." She said sleepily. "I dibs the couch!" Hudson yelled from the fridge. James and Alex looked at each other alarmed. Alex was about to throw a shuriken at Hudson but James cut in quickly. "Yeah ok, Alex and I'll take the double then." "Oooohhh! Don't be too naughty you two!" Hudson replied as James walked into the bedroom. Alex threw the shuriken at him, it caught his right sleeve and pinned him to the wall-she threw three more pinning his other arm and both his legs also. Hudson looked surprised. Alex threw the last star- it sunk deep into the wall just below his crotch. Hudson gave a loud yelp. He opened his mouth to say something, Alex raised an eyebrow and he quickly closed his mouth. "Goodnight Hudson!" She called as she disappeared into the bedroom. James pulled off his white skintight shirt and let it fall to the floor. "Umm James can I borrow your shirt? I kinda got nothing to umm wear..." James smirked "Yeah sure." Alex picked it up and moved to the corner of the room. She quickly pulled off her own clothes and slipped into James shirt. The shirt was huge on her she practically swam in it. Alex turned around; James was busy undoing his belt. She sucked in a breath, "Wow he is sexy." She thought. She immediately banished the thought from her mind. James caught Alex staring as he pulled off his jeans. "Watchu doin' there girly?" Alex blushed "Oh! Sorry I didn't mean to." She stammered. James laughed. "Hey I was just messin' with ya." James jumped into the bed and immediately pulled the doona up to his chin. Alex laughed "Still wearing those Iron man boxers I see." "Yeah! How could I not? Iron man's awesome!" Alex walked carefully over to the bed in James shirt and her black undies. She crawled under the covers and brought her knees up to her chest. James rolled over and switched off the light. "Night James." Alex whispered. "Night my princesa de las tinieblas, sweet dreams." Alex smiled. She rolled over onto her stomach, James's smell and warmth lulling her slowly into sleep. She closed her eyes, for once she finally felt safe.