Chapter 17 "Being the big spoon"

Sorry guys its a little short chapter :/

Alex quietly unlocked the bathroom door and slipped out, she glanced quickly at her watch, 11:06 pm. She sneaked into Hudson's room and shut the door behind her. She heard a muffled sobbing sound coming from his bed. "Hudson?" Alex called out softly. No reply. "Hudson are you ok?" Desperation filled her voice. Quickly running over to the edge of his bed she ripped the doona of his shaking body. "Hudson!" "Al-Al-Alex?" He stuttered out. "Hudson what's wrong? What's happened?" Alex asked quietly sitting down beside him on the bed. Sobbing he replied "Th-They took her away from me Alex, they took her aw-away." "Who did they take away Hudson?" She asked softly. "Ana-Anastasia. They took my little beautiful, ha-happy, innocent Anastasia away from me." Hudson broke down into sobs once more. Alex didn't know what to do she had never comforted someone in her life, awkwardly she started stroking the top of his head. "Sssshh quiet now, I know how you feel Hudson it's ok, everything is going to be ok." Alex climbed into bed beside him, curling up she wrapped her arms around his waist. "It's ok Hudson I'm here now." His breathing evened out a little bit and Alex could feel his body relaxing under her grip- he was falling asleep and eventually she did too.

OOooohhh what do you think James will do when he finds Alex and Hudson together in the same bed??? O.o