IMPORTANT

My friends! Please don't hurt me

My friends!
Please don't hurt me...
I bawled my eyes out writing that horrible last chapter...

BUT THIS IS NOT THE END!

Alex, James and Connor (but sadly not Hudson *sniff*) will be back for more!

My new book " A light at the end of the tunnel" will be published shortly!!
Btw if you haven't already guessed this is the sequel...

So yeah do not fear!

I hope you're all ready for more blood, guts and attitude!

Until next time!

-Caitlin

Soppy authors note
To all my readers I would like to thankyou! When I go back and look at some of my early chapters I actually cringe... Like today I was looking for a particular scene and I went to one chapter and I was like "238 words?! What was I thinking?!?" But it has been nice to watch all my characters grow and mature (a little bit!) I've been working on this novel for over two years now and I must say I am very proud of it and myself, this is the first book I have ever completed in my life. All my other books I couldn't finish writing them... I always thought of better ideas for a new book but not this one!

Anyway readers thankyou for being a part of my wonderful journey! And I guess I'll see you all in a few weeks with the sequel! I'm thinking a nice big chapter to begin with!

Adios Amigos!