Chapter 24 "Oh look the paparazzi is here."

"Oh look the paparazzi is here Alex!" Hudson exclaimed excitedly referring to Kai's cronies. Kai furrowed his eyebrows. "What is he talking about?" Alex glared at him from under James's arm. "He's drunk." Kai's mouth formed an 'O' before he quickly composed himself. Obvisously Arno had told Kai they where here before Alex killed him. "One hundred and thirty- five Alex. I'm suitably impressed." Hudson looked at Alex worringly. "You've killed one hundred and thirty- five chickens Alex?" He asked with so much horror Alex almost laughed. "What do you want Kai? Other then me dead." Kai looked quite hurt. "I offered to work with you! You just declined." "What do you want?" Alex asked again through gritted teeth. "I want to make a deal with you." He replied professionally. "Keep talking." Alex spat. "If you come with us we will let your friends walk free... Or stumble around drunk more like." Kai stared at Alex. "And if I don't come with you?" Alex continued. Kai paused. "The we'll kill you all."

Alex bit her lip. She was going to die either way. But Hudson and James? They didn't have to. Adjusting James on her shoulder she started thinking of a plan. Observing her surroundings Alex saw that Kai had a single flaw in his plans. "Ok I'll go with you, but you have to swear you'll let them go unharmed!" "Assassins honour Alexandria." Kai replied holding his hand to his heart. Alex carefully lay James down on the pavement, kissing him on the forehead then getting up she gave Hudson a hug. Hudson giggled like a schoolgirl. She walked over to Kai and let him handcuff her. "Wise choice Alexandria, don't worry you'll be seeing your family soon!" Kai said happily. Alex gritted her teeth. "How dare he say that!" She thought to herself. Kai clicked his fingers once Alex was secured and said to his rather large cronies. "Kill them."

Alex screamed. "You bastard!" Rage filled her entire body and she would stop at nothing to save her friends. Head butting the man holding her arms behind her she swung a kick at the man in front of her. He quickly came crashing to the ground hitting his head hard on the pavement. Turning swiftly around Alex roundhouse kicked another man in the gut sending him sprawling to the ground. Kneeing the last of Kai's minions in the groin, she went after him. He was only about fifty metres away now. Alex froze hardly believing her eyes. Kai had James slung over his shoulder. "James!" Alex screamed but it was no use he was still passed out. Hudson was no where to be seen, Alex sprinted across the road trying to get to James, she didn't see the black Ford falcon coming her way. The car hit her and she flew metres away before smashing hard into a steel lamppost. Instantly blacking out.