Punk vs Flowerchild ~ Larry S...

By Whatsuphello1

Harry is in love with Louis , Louis is in love with Harry . Harry likes tattooes and boxing , Louis likes flo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
A/N - Character Ask
Character Asks !
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35 (Part 1)
Ch. 35 (Part 2)
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Character Asks ~Part 2
Ch. 46
Character Answers ~Part 2
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers
Thank You
Sequel
Editing

Ch. 11

29K 815 860
By Whatsuphello1

Okay so everytime I check on this fanfic I get really suprised and excited by how many of you are reading this and i'm grateful so thank you xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Harry ?" "Yeah , lovely ?" "When can I come see you boxing ?"

Harry looked down at Louis , who had his head and his chest , cuddling in bed .

"Uhm , I don't know . I don't want you running into that asshole John again ." Harry reasoned . "But you'll be there to protect me , right ?" Louis asked cutely , a slight pout on his lips . Harry smiled down at him , "Of course I will . He's not touching you , ever again ."

"So can I come ?" Louis asked , moving up to straddle Harry's waist , clapsing his hands together in a begging way , "Pleaseeeee !"

"Lou , I don't know-" "Please ? I'll be sad . I'll cry . Do you want me to cry ? Because I can cry right here right now if I want to . Here it comes - I can feel the tears -" He was cut off by Harry's laugh while he sat up with Louis still sitting on his legs . He wrapped his tattooed arms around the smaller boy's tiny waist , "You're rambling ."

"But you promised I can come to one of your boxing sessions ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest . "I know , but after the little incident I don't want that jackass around you ." Harry said , rubbing his hands up and down Louis' back gently .

"So teach me how to fight ." Louis looked up at him , hoping he would say yes . Harry chuckled , "Have you ever tried to punch ? Your punches feel like a fly is headbutting you ."

Louis wanted to laugh at Harry's words but had to keep a straight face , so he looked down and buried his face in Harry's neck , making him smirk , "I know you're smiling ."

Louis shook his head and sighed , Harry laughed a little and kissed his head , "You're adorable ."

"So , are you gonna teach me how to fight ?" Louis lifted his head to look at him . "Maybe , i'll think about it . Just let me get John to the hospital first , then i'll let you come ."

Louis pouted but nodded , wrapping his arms around Harry's neck and pecking his cheek . Harry smiled at him kissed his lips , rubbing his nose against Louis' , earning a light giggle .

"Hey , remember the concert tickets you got me for my birthday ?" Louis suddenly spoke up , and Harry nodded , "Well the date is January 18th , which is in three days ." Louis said , "We're going , right ?"

"Of course we are ." Harry smiled and pecked his cheek , Louis smiled at him and ran his fingers through his soft curls , enjoying the gentle touch .

~~

"Are we there yet ?" Louis whined , and Harry chuckled , "In a few minutes , lovely ."

They were on their way to  the Ed Sheeran concert in London , Harry was driving him and Louis , with Louis jumping impatiently in his seat .

"I'm so excited ." Louis beamed , smiling widely and rubbing his hands gloved hands together . Harry smiled at him and moved to look at him for a second , then turning back to the road and announcing , "We're here ."

Louis sqealed in excitement , Harry laughed and started looking for a parking spot , driving around for a few minutes and finally finding a spot , not so far away from the gates .

Louis unbuckled himself and jumped out , shivering in the cold January weather . Harry came up to him and hugged him into his body while guiding them both through the parking lot towards the entrace .

They went through the line , slowly . Louis was still smiling widely in excitement , telling Harry about how much he wanted to see a live Ed Sheeran concert and that Harry made his dream come true . Throughout the whole time Louis was attached to Harry , cuddling into him in the space between Harry's body and the coat he wore , mainly because there were so many people and Harry wouldn't let go of Louis , and Louis didn't protest .

When they finally were able to walk into the arena , the place was mostly full of people , and stage workers kept running across the stage to get everything in place .

Harry and Louis walked to their line sitting in their seats , which were close to the stage . Louis' knee bounced up and down , the smile never leaving his face .

"Excited , much ?" Harry smiled , placing his hand on Louis' bouncing knee , making him stop , "Yeah , you have no idea ." Louis smiled , hugging Harry's arm and leaning on his shoulder , when they heard someone calling their name .

"Did you hear that ?" Harry asked , confused . "Yeah , I thought I heard someone calling us ."

"Harry ! Louis !"

They were looking around the arena , trying to find the source of the voice .

"Ashton ?" Louis asked , smiling a little , watching Ashton approaching them , with a blond boy holding his hand . "Harry . look who's here ." Louis tapped Harry's shoulder , not looking away from Ashton .

"Who ?" Harry turned around , immediately spotting Ashton and the boy , making him smile , "Looks like he listened to us ."

"Hey , guys ." Ashton smiled , Harry and Louis stood up to hug him , both smiling at him , "Hey Ashton , why don't you introduce us your boyfriend ?" Louis smiled , looking at the boy behind him .

"Well , this is Luke , my boyfriend I was talking about back then . Luke , those two nice lads gave me some advices about coming out , and it's good to say that listening to them was the best ."

"Hey luke ." Harry and Louis smiled at him , and Luke waved his hand , "Hello ."

"Well , I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but our seats happened to be right here , next to yours ." Ashton scratched the back of his neck , making Louis giggle , "Come on then , sit down , the concert is about to start ."

They all sat down , talking for a while when the lights turned off , causing the crowd to start cheering . Louis squealed and clung to Harry's arm , squeezing it with excitement . Harry smiled at him and kissed his head , when Ed walked into the stage with his guitar , playing a familiar tune .

The crown was cheering loudly , standing on his feet , blocking Louis' view . Louis was pouting when he couldn't see , when he felt two hands taking a hold of his waist . He was surprised , then realised it was Harry , who lifted him up to stand on his seat so he was able to see Ed .

Louis smiled down at Harry , leaning down to kiss his lips as a 'thank you' , Harry smiled at him and kept his arm around the smaller boy , as if he was afraid he'll fall .

Louis was singing along to Ed's songs , knowing most of the lyrics , and stopping when his favourite part of the song came on .

When Ed started playing Kiss Me , Louis looked down at Harry with a big smile , "Help me down ." 

Harry chuckled and placed his hands on Louis' waist , helping him jump down fron his place on top of his seat . Louis immediately wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , Harry wrapped one arm around Louis' waist , and his other hand took a hold of Louis' smaller hand , while he swayed them side to side , as if they were slow dancing .

Harry could hear Louis' giggles over Ed's singing and the crowd's , Harry kissed the top of his head and let go of his waist , twirling him around with one arm above his head , as much as the space between the rows allowed them to .

Harry pulled him back into his chest , kissing his head and listening to the lyrics , realizing how much it describes their relationship .

They kept slow dancing until the end of the song , they clapped along with everyone and Harry helped Louis back up to his place on top of the seat . Before Harry could turn around back towards the stage , Louis cupped his cheeks gently , kissing him . Harry smiled and placed his hands on the back of Louis' knees , rubbing his thumbs against his skin , causing him to giggle into the kiss .

"Hey , you two , get a room !" They heard a loud call . They broke apart and looked around , spotting Ed looking at them with a smile . 

"Nah just kidding , mates , feel free to make babies if you feel like it ." Ed joked , causing the crowd to laugh . Louis blushed and looked down , Harry laughed and waved at Ed , who winked back .

"I want to be the first to know the name of the child ." Ashton smirked at the two , causing Luke to laugh .

"Shut up . " Harry rolled his eyes , looking up at Louis and smiling at him reassuringly . Louis smiled back and leaned down to kiss him again , when Ed soke again , "The next song is dedicated to the cute couple right here , the punk and flowerchild one ." Ed pointed at the couple , smiling .

Harry smiled back and Louis blushed , jumping down from his seat and cuddling into Harry .

Ed started playing Autumn Leaves , and Louis gasped , "This is my favourite song !"

Harry smiled at him , cuddling the boy into his chest and rocking him back and forth , listening to the soft tunes and Ed's voice , enjoying the moment .

Louis hummed along to the song , closing his eyes with a small smile on his lips . Harry rubbed his nose gently against Louis' forehead , kissing his soft skin .

The song slowly ended and everyone clapped and cheered , Harry looked down at Louis and placed a long , passionate kiss on his lips , making them both smile .

~~

"The concert was amazing !" Louis called out , smiling widely . Harry noticed Louis didn't stop smiling throughout the whole day , and he liked it . 

"I'm glad ." Harry smiled at him , opening one side of his coat , for Louis to fit himself in . Louis immediately cuddled into him , pecking his cheek .

"You two are absolutely adorable together ." Ashton smiled at the two , holding Luke's hand , who was smiling too .

"Do I look adorable to you ?" Harry asked , his frame looks nothing like adorable . "You are to me ." Louis said cutely . Harry beamed and wrapped both his arms around the boy , letting his big coat wrap them both . He started planting kisses all over his face , causing the smaller boy to giggle madly and lean back , trying to avoid his lips .

"Stop it !" He said between giggles , when a car stopped next to them , "You know , I was actually kidding about al the 'make babies' thing ." 

They pulled apart , looking at the source of the voice , spotting Ed Sheeran in a car , looking at them from inside , smiling .

"Oh my god , Ed !" Louis gasped , still smiling . "Hello , you ." Ed smiled and got out of the car . Harry tightened his arms around Louis , "Why don't you go take a picture , yeah ?"

Louis nodded and walked to Ed shyly , Harry pulled out his phone and Ed put his arm around Louis , "Watch where your hands go , Sheeran ." Harry said , making both Ed and Louis laugh .

Harry took the picture and smiled at them . "Harry can you take a picture with us too ?" Louis asked , pouting slightly . Harry sighed , not trying to put up a fight , knowing he's gonna lose . He handed his phone to Ashton and went to stand next to Louis . "Damn , you're taller than I thought ." Ed mumbled , making Harry chuckle .

Ashton took a picture , then asked Harry to take one of him and Luke with Ed . They said goodbye to Ed and he got back to his car , waving goodbye and driving away .

Harry and Louis also said goodbye to Luke and Ashton , because their car was on the other side of the parking lot .

"I'm tired ." Louis yawned , leaning on Harry's shoulder . "You can sleep on the way back home , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , "Can I stay at your place tonight ? I don't feel like sleeping alone ."

"Of course . Unless you want us both to stay at your place ." Harry smiled while they got to his car , he unlocked it and opened the passenger seat for Louis . "Nooo your bed is comfier ." Louis said and got inside , Harry kneeled down next to him and kissed his cheek , "Anything for you ."

Harry was about to get up when Louis grabbed his hand , "Haz ?"

"Yeah ?" Harry stayed in his position , waiting for Louis to speak . Louis yawned cutely and rubbed his eyes , before leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss to Harry's lips , "Thank you for today , it was perfect ." 

Harry smiled at him , "You're welcome , lovely ."

He helped Louis buckle himself before going around and into the driver's seat , turning the car on .

~~

Two and a half hours later they were back home , and it was really late . Harry went to Louis' side of the car and opened the door , the boy still asleep . He cooed silently and bent down , scooping him up bridal style and closing the door with his leg , locking the car .

He walked up the few stairs in the entrace , putting the key in the keyhole and opening the door quietly , walking inside . He shut the door loudly by accident , looking down to see if Louis woke up and then towards the stairs , to see if his mum woke up . He was relieved they didn't , he locked the door and turned off the lights , taking Louis up to his bedroom .

He walked inside and closed the door , placing Louis on the bed .

He took his coat off and threw it on the chair , walking to his closet and pulling out two sweatpants and a jumper , sweatpants for himself and the other one and the jumper for Louis .

He quickly changed and moved to Louis , shaking him gently , "Lou ? Lovely , wake up ."

Louis stirred and groaned , "I'm tired ."

"You need to change , lovely . You can't go to sleep in those clothes ." Harry chuckled , moving down to untie his shoes , taking them off . "Come on , now , change and then we can cuddle ."

"Noooo ." Louis grabbed a pillow and buried his face in it . "You asked for it ." Harry smirked and started moving his fingers on Louis' feet , causing the boy to squirm and giggle .

"Harry , no , no tickles !" Louis' voice was muffled by the pillow . "Get up and change and i'll stop ." Harry said , putting his feet down and moving to his sides . "Ahh ! No ! Okay i'll get up just stop !"

Harry laughed and stopped , Louis slowly got up and made sure to push Harry's shoulder , "Meanie ."

Harry poked his stomach , "You love me ." Louis giggled and took the clothes Harry got him , walking into the shower to change .

When he got back he went straight to bed , crawling under the blankets with Harry following . Harry turned off the night lamp beside his bed , and Louis immediately cuddled into his chest .

"Goodnight , lovely , get some sleep . Love you ."

"Love you too , Haz . Goodnight ."

~~

That's it for today's chapter xx Let me know if you liked it (:

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 169 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...
448K 24.3K 29
"Do you want a kiss?" Harry asks. Louis looks at him in clear disgust and annoyance. "Excuse me?" He inquires. Harry smiles and pulls out a bag of...
28.8K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
721K 21.8K 63
*Sequel to Punk vs Flowerchild* After more than a year together , Harry and Louis are finally engaged and about to get married . The two love each ot...