Savior (Michael Clifford)

By Calumwonders

“You know what, Michael? You are my savior, and I never would be like the way I am today without you.” More

Savior
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
AUTHORS NOTE
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
UGH
1.8
1.9
2.0
PLEASE READ
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.3
4.4
4.5
Epilouge
ANNOUNCEMENT

4.2

350 15 1
By Calumwonders

(Three more chapters)

4.2

Sarah POV

"Oh, Sarah, honey, I'm so upset you're leaving soon." My mom tells me. It's January 2, and we're leaving the fifth. I'm excited to see everyone and get back into my routine, but I will miss my family.

"Me too." I say.

"I'm not. I can't wait to get her obnoxious butt out of here!" Matt jokes.

"You'll be going back to your dorm room soon, too, so even if I did stay here, you wouldn't see me as much." I point out.

"Yeah, but you'll be going back to Australia. So, I'll see you, what? Twice a year?"

"I'll Skype you like crazy to annoy from half way across the world."

"Oh, stop it you too. Michael, have you been enjoying it been so far?" My mother asks.

"Yes, very much. You have a lovely family."

"I try my hardest."

"So, uh, what would you like to do today?" I ask.

"Since you got here, it's been all family. How about you, Michael, and Diana go do something together." Mom suggests, "I'll pay."

"Michael?" I look over at him.

"That's fine."

"Yeah, okay. I'll go tell Diana, I think she was taking a shower." I say and I run upstairs. I knock on my bedroom door once I see that the bathroom door is open.

"Yes?" I hear from inside.

"Yeah, Di, it's me. Can I come in?"

"Sure." I open the door and see Diana halfway through getting dressed. It's fine, though, we're best friends.

"Hey, so King Momma says that if we want, since we've been spending all this time with my family, that you, Michael, and I can go to spend some time together. Does that sound okay?"

"Yeah, of course. Let me finish getting ready, then we can go."

"Well, I need to get ready, and so does Mikey." I walk out the room and call Michael. "Hey, she says she wants to, so, Michael, if you need to get ready, now is the time to do it." He nods and runs up to the guest room. I go into my room and quickly brush and braid my hair, and then change into a pair of leggings, combat boots, Michael's Sex Pistols shirt that I stole, with a red flannel over it.

"Ready?" I ask Diana.

"Yeah, I was just waiting for you." She says and we walk downstairs, where Michael is waiting for us.

"Ah, wonderful." He says when he sees up.

My mom walks up to me and gives me some cash. "Here is 75 dollars, don't lose it, use it wisely, don't do anything illegal, and if you get arrested, I'm shooting you. Good bye and have fun." She pushes us out the door and I laugh.

"What do you want to do?" I ask.

"Ice cream?" Diana suggests.

"In January? Are you fucking crazy?" I push that suggestion aside.

"Lunch?" Michael asks.

"And then a movie?"

"We might not have enough money for lunch and a movie, unless we get fast food."

"Sounds great." Diana says and we all get in the car. I'm driving, since it's Moms car, but both Diana and Michael go to the passenger seat door.

"Excuse you?" They both say.

"Um, I want to sit here." Diana says.

"Well, so do I." Mike says.

"I've known her longer." Diana fights.

"She's my girlfriend." Michael argues.

"She's my best friend!"

"Sarah!" They both whine. I laugh at them.

"Rock Paper Scissors." I say. They agree two out of three, and Diana wins. When they get in the car, Michael is mumbling.

"You can't just use that game for all your decisions."

"Of course you can!" Diana says.

"Aw, Michael, don't worry. On the way back, you can sit in the front. Okay?"

"Okay!" I laugh and drive to the nearest McDonalds.

"Hey, what if I wanted Burger King?" Diana asks.

"Bitch, you know that I fucking hate that place." I still her, glaring at her.

"What, why?" Michael cluelessly asks, and I glare at him, because he doesn't know what he just started.

"So, King, how's your castle up at Burger?" Diana asks and I start hitting her.

"Diana, stop it!"

"If you're here, is Matthew or Connor at Burger?"

"Diana, I'm going to-"

"Hi, welcome to McDonalds, what is your order?"

"Um, hi, I would like a medium Root Beer, a medium Coke, a medium Sprite, two McChickens, a Big Mac, with three medium fries." I casually say, as if I wasn't about you flick my best friend. Diana and Michael are laughing up a storm, and I'm trying hard to not laugh, but I'm failing. The lady in the restaurant reads me back our order, it's right so I go to the window. You've all eaten fast food before, you know the drill. Once I get the food, I give it to its rightful owners and I move on.

"Wait, shit, what movie are we gonna see?" Michael realizes.

"I wanna see Into The Woods." Diana says.

"That works. Will you please look up the times?"

"Sure, King Burger."

"Oh." I say and she laughs.

We get to the movies and decide to go to the 11:30 showing, which is in fifteen minutes.

"Three tickets for Into The Woods, please." Michael says and the lady hands him the tickets.

We walk into the theatre, but we don't get food, because we just ate, so we go into our theatre. (Theatre 6, on the right.) We sit down in the back, going Michael, then me, and Diana to my right.

The movie starts and I put all my focus on it, until Prince Charming is dancing in the water with him brother. Chris Pine is playing Prince Charming, so like, it's a scene I enjoy.

"Chris Pine equals damn." I whisper to Diana.

"Yeah, really, if I were Cinderella, I definitely wouldn't be running." Diana says.

"What are you guys talking about?" Michael whispers.

"Chris Pine." Diana answers. Michael looks at me, then slaps his hand over my eyes, so I can't see.

"I don't like it when you talk about the attractiveness of other guys."

"Michael, I will probably never meet the guy. He's a movie star, it's just a celebrity crush."

"I still don't like it."

"Fine, I won't. Now will you take your hands of my eyes, please?" I ask him.

"Nope, not until you admit I'm hotter than the guy with a tree as a last name."

"Oh really?"

"Yep."

"Clifford, the big red dog."

"Oh shut up and just say it!"

I laugh and finally say it, resulting in Michael taking his hands off my eyes.

When the movie was over, we quickly excited the theatre. "Okay, so, it was 21 dollars for the movie tickets, and 13.68 dollars for lunch. That leaves us 40.32 dollars. We can spend it, or we can go back to my house and give it back to my mom." I say.

"Shopping?" Diana suggests.

"For what? It was just Christmas a week ago." I say.

"Rent a movie?" Michael says.

"We literally just watched a movie." Diana says.

"Bowling?" I say.

"It's closed." Diana says.

"Arcade?" Michael suggests.

"There's not one around here." I say.

"Car wash?" Michael says.

"Water will freeze." Both Diana and I say.

"I think that we've come to the conclusion to just go back." I say and they agree. I drive us all back to my place, with Michael in the front, just as I promised.

We get home quickly and I give the rest of the money to Mom.

"How was it?" She asks.

"Good, we watched a movie, and went to McDonalds." I tell her.

"Sounds like fun."

"Yeah, we had a blast."

A/N: I hate when I don't know how to end it.

Ok this book is at 894 reads. I am 106 reads away from 1k. please help me get there before the story ends. Three chapters, one epilogue, and then an announcement. so, tell your Wattpad friends please.

ew I'm getting braces Thursday.

UPDATE! ITS ONLY 19 FUCKING DEGREES OUTSIDE WHAT THE HELL.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 154 15
"Can you just stop doing that?" "No." "What the fuck? You have a sick mind ,Clifford!"
448K 14.1K 45
"You fixed me, Riley" Michael said, green eyes sparkling in the moonlight "I need this. I need you. Forget everyone else. Be mine tonight"
7.5K 432 73
"Hello? This is Michael." "I don't know any Michael's, sorry dude."
6.4K 221 32
"I know you don't love me but I got you to fall once and I can damn sure do it a second time"