3.3

3.3

Michael POV

"So what book do you want to use?" I ask my delusional partner. We're sitting on my bed, and she's chewing gum and twirling her hair, pretending to pay attention.

"I don't care, whatever you want to do." She giggles out and I roll my eyes. She's said that three times already and we're only five minutes in.

God, I'd rather stab myself in the throat than do this. Why was I chosen with work with her? Why couldn't McCormick get another boy to work with. Maybe one without a girlfriend.

Calum is on his bed- just as Sarah asked. He's making sure she doesn't pounce me. Every once in a while, he looks up from his homework and eyes what's going on. Then, he returns to his business.

I'm thankful he's here. Like, really thankful. I'd die without him because I would have being hot too hard with the annoyingness of Skylar.

Maybe, if we were in her dorm, I would suffocate by the amount if perfume she wears.

"Okay, how about The Maze Runner?" I suggest, looking at her.

"The Maze Runner works." She giggles again.

"Have you read it?"

"No, but I can." She says, and I'm grateful because the first thing she's offered to do this entire time.

"Thank you. I have read it, so uh, as you're reading, I can do my part?"

"Okay." I get up and find the book on my nightstand. I toss her the book and it lands on her lap.

"Start reading." I say. As she opens it up, I'm making an outline for our project.

"I'm just going the bathroom." Calum says as he gets up and opens the bathroom door in our dorm. As soon as the door closes, Skylar is staring at me, giving me a creepy smile.

Suddenly, she's is attacking me. Syklar is laying on top of me, kissing my neck.

"Skylar, what are you doing?!" I say, trying to get her off of me, but for such a petite girl, she was strong.

"Michael, baby, stop freaking out. It'll be fine, you just need time to get used to it."

"Skylar, what about Sarah?! You know I have a girlfriend!"

"Sarah doesn't need to know." She continues to kiss me all over and I continue to struggle to get her off but every time I make an improvement, she knocks it down.

I decide to call for my only backup.

"Calum!" I yell.

"Michael, shut up!" She snarls.

"Michael, you okay?" He responds.

"Get out here!" I hear a toilet flush and a door open, then there are two hands grabbing the girl on top of me away.

"Put me down, asshole!"

"Um, no." He says. I pick up her stuff and carry it to the door. Calum puts her down and I place her shit in her hands.

"We shall do this again, two days from now, same time, at the courtyard. I'm hoping you have the book finished by then, if close to that. Good day." I say and as she glares at me, I shut the door.

"Why did you decide the courtyard?" Calum asks.

"There's people at the courtyard. If she's decides to pounce me again, it'll be seen."

"Am I going to need to be with you again?"

"Ask Sarah."

"Speaking of Sarah, are you going to tell her?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know," Calum says, "Some guys wouldn't. If I were you, I would. Especially because I know Sarah. She won't get mad at you, just Skylar."

"I'm going to tell her."

"Okay."

"Now, how about you and Indie?"

"What do you mean?"

"How are you two?"

"We're good. We talk as much as can and we sometimes meet up. Obviously we see each other at work, which, actually, I have in an hour."

"Alright."

"So, I have a question."

"About what?"

"Do you love Sarah?" He asks me, and my mind goes blank. Suddenly, all at once, thousands upon thousands of thoughts come rushing into my head.

Do I love her? My stomach gets all kind of butterflies around her, and when we're touching even the slightest, my measly butterflies are replaced with lions, roaring and roaring as my heart picks up. I can't wipe a grin off my face just thinking about her. Even when she's annoying the shit out of me, I still find myself craving for the color of her eyes. I feel at home while I'm hugging her, and in a luxurious hotel while we're kissing. Where ever she touches me, my skin turns to fire and ice all at once as it's tingling.

But do I love her?

Could I live without her?

Maybe, if I had never met her. But if she was taken away now, I'd be a mess.

Before we found her against the apartment building, I had felt like something in my life was missing. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. But about a week after I met her, I realized, that something was no longer missing.

Now, she's apart of my heart. If you rip her out of my heart, all the blood, and bad memories, and the huge mess of me will come pouring out until you stitch her back on.

"Yeah, I think I do."

A/N: hey gurl. (or boy)

This story is 3 reads away from 800 wowowowow

I love you all!!! ^^^^

UPDATE! I had a cookie today. (2 actually)

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx