3.2

(This chapter is in the beginning of December, just as it is in real life, but for them, school just started. I think in Australia, school ends in November, but I'm not sure. In America, school starts in end of August/ beginning September. This school system isn't based off of any country or anything, it's just there. Just go with it. Thanks.)

3.2

Sarah POV

"I want you in your dorm when you're working on your project with someone in there with you, at all times." I say immediately after class is let out. We're outside, in big crowd of people, but we're avoiding the giant mass. The three of us are more off the the side and out of the way of busy college goers.

"Do you not trust me?" Michael asks me with a hurt look on his face.

"No, I do, I trust you very much. It's her I don't trust."

"Sarah, I'm going to do anything stupid."

"I'm not saying you will, but she's a stupid whore, so she will." Skylar approaches us, but ignores me and Diana - as always. She smiles at him and stands in a position so that you can easily look down her shirt from the angle we are at.

Dear Lord, please help me get through these next two weeks without ripping out Skylar's tongue. I'm going to need all the extra help I can get. Self control is no longer going to work.

"Mikey, how about we work on our project my dorm tomorrow at noon? Since you can't do it tonight." Skylar asks, whipping her stupid blonde hair and putting her stupid hands that have probably been around so many guys' dicks on Michael's arm.

"Actually, how about my dorm at noon?" Michael responds and I can tell he's uncomfortable. He scoots just a little bit closer to me.

"Yeah, I can do that. I'll see you then." She winks at him and walks away, her pony tail whipping as her head with no brain moves.

Michael sighs and looks at me, "Calum doesn't have any classes at noon. I can tell him my situation and get him to act busy in there."

"Thank you." I say. "Don't think I don't trust you. Because I do. And don't think I'm being over protective or bossy, I just don't feel comfortable with her around you buy yourselves. She could rape you. One, that's a not very happy time for you. Trust me, I know. Two, I don't want my boyfriend to get herpes."

Michael and Diana choke out a laugh.

"I'll be careful, and I know what you're thinking. I promise." Mike says. I smile and quickly peck his lips.

"Good. Now, would you two like to get dinner? I'll pay." I offer.

"I would love to." Diana says.

"So would I, but don't worry, I'll pay." Michael says.

"I can get it."

"I know you can, but I want to."

"Okay, whatever." I let it go and we start I our way to Michael's car.

"Okay, Sarah, we have to talk about what you're going to do about Christmas." Diana says.

"What does that mean?"

"Your father's offer. Are you flying home, or are you staying here?"

"Oh, right. That. Honestly, Di, I have no clue what I want to do. I would love to see them again and actually form a relationship with them again, but I don't know if they're being serious."

"Serious about what?"

"Serious about wanting to have me back in their family."

"They're serious about wanting to form a relationship with the family. Sarah, they've always been your family. You've always been in the family. Just between you had a bit of a dilemma, doesn't mean they love you any less. They're serious, I promise." Diana says and she's holding my arm, slightly pulling on it.

"And if they're not, Diana and I will be right there to back you up!" Michael says.

"Yeah we will!" Diana says. They high five behind my back.

"The best friend and boyfriend, getting shit done!" Michael yells and I roll my eyes.

"You know it!"

"Okay, guys, I get it." I laugh as I step into the car.

"So what does that mean? Is it a yes?"

"Yeah, it's a yes. I'm going home for Christmas!" I say.

"And you're bringing your boyfriend!"

"And your best friend!"

"Yes, yes! That's probably going to be the most interesting flight of my life." I say, my hands rubbing my temples.

"Wait, flight?"

"Yeah, we can't drive across the ocean."

"Michael, that would be a little difficult."

"Across the ocean?!"

"Michael, where do you think Massachusetts is?"

"I know it's in America, but I didn't actually realize America was so far away."

"You can do it." I tell him and put my hand on his. He looks at me and smiles, then he looks at Diana through the mirror and smiles.

"We'll get a seat right next to each other, right?" He asks.

"Of course. Actually, I'll call my parents." I say and take out my phone. I click call and I hear three rings before a low voices male picks up.

This isn't my dad.

"Hello?" He says.

"Matthew! Hi, it's Sarah." I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Sarah, I haven't seen you in almost a year now right? Today is December 1, your birthday is December 12. You left on your birthday."

"I know. Long time no see."

"When do you go on Christmas break?"

"In two weeks. December 15 is our last day."

"That's a Monday."

"I didn't decide the date."

"Okay, I'm just happy you're getting time off. And about wether I get to see you of not us different." I know he's telling me he wants me home, so I get onto that topic.

"Actually, about that..."

"You're not coming, are you?"

"Can I speak to Mom or Dad?"

"Sure, one second," I hear him move the phone and hand it to someone, than say something.

"Sarah, honey, hi." My mom says.

"Hi, Mom." I smile.

"Matt told me you wanted to talk about coming home."

"Yes, I did. Diana, Michael, and I talked earlier about this. They think it's a good idea, and I've made up my mind."

"Michael is your boyfriend, correct?"

"Yes."

"Okay, continue."

"I've decided to come home."

"Oh, sweetheart, we're so excited to see you! You've always known to half out with."

"Yeah."

"I'll buy the plane tickets right now and tell your father and brother."

"Alright. Bye, Mom."

"Bye, darling. Oh, one more thing!"

"What is it?"

"Thank you. For another chance that is." I smile.

"You're welcome." I hang up and close my eyes.

Does she think it's her fault?

A/N: hi.

A reunions a coming. Be prepared.

I hate Skylar so much I'm going to cut off her hair (if she were real)

UPDATE! I'm listening to Wake Me Up by Ed Sheeran

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx