2.2

2.2

Sarah POV

"Hello, beautiful, what do you need?" Michael asks as he walks through my doors. He pecks my lips and sits down next to me.

"I need to go down to the station."

"Why?"

"Because the chief wants me to see if the man they have is really Robert?"

"No, no, absolutely not. You're not going near him. No way."

"Mikey-"

"You might get hurt! He might say something that hits a little too close into your comfort zone! When you look at him you might hurl because goddammit when I saw him I wanted to!"

"Michael. Please. He might not even be Robert. They might've just got someone to is completely irrelevant to this situation. Let's just calmly go down."

"Would you like me to come with you?"

"Please?"

"Okay, beautiful, let's go. But if he says anything,-"

"You'll hackie sack drop kick him in the head, I know."

"Good." Michael smiles and intertwines our fingers. We left my apartment and we walked into the elevator. Calum and Indie were in there. His arm was around her waist.

"Oh, hi guys." Indie says.

"Hi, Indie." I say. I see Mikey giving Calum and "secret" fist bump.

"Where are you going?" Cal asks.

Michael rolls his eyes and answers, "Police station. They want us to make sure the man they have is Robert, as if they aren't 100% positive he is."

"Wait, so Robert might still be out there?" Calum asks.

"Yes! But I don't want to think about it! I'm praying that Robert is in that jail cell, and I'm praying that I have to no longer worry about it."

"Fair enough." The elevator stopped, and we all walked out. We went in two separate directions. I got more and more worried as we stepped closer to the station. When we were finally in front of it, I stopped.

"Hey, hey, gorgeous, you are going to do a great job. There's no need to be nervous. Yes, he might in there. And, maybe, you'll be reminded of what he did, but if he is in there, he has life, remember? Out of your hair for the rest. of. your. life." Michael tries to reassure me.

"And if he isn't?"

"Then we keep looking. But he will be." He gives me a slow, soft kiss.

"Okay, I'm ready." I mumble. He smiles and opens the door for me. I walk in and the first thing I see is a teenaged guy without a shirt on passed out on a couch.

Underage drinking, I think.

"Ms. King, lovely to see you, as usual." The chief smiles as he greets us. I smile and shake his hand. Then he looks at Michael. "Mr. Clifford, is it?"

"Uh, yes, sir."

"It's nice to see you." Chief shakes his hand, too. "Follow me please." He instructs and starts walking off. We quickly follow him. He leads us into the back of the room where people are being held. "This way." We make one last final turn and there we are, staring Robert in the face.

"Hey, princess." Robert sneers. I quickly turn my back to him.

"It's him." I quietly say. Michael grabs my hand and draws circles on it.

"Are you sure?" Chief asks.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"I think you should take one more look."

"It's him! That is Robert, I know it!" I snap. I don't want to look at him because every time I do, the memories come back.

"Okay, I'll be right back." Chief says and leaves.

"Oh, c'mon, princess. Look at me. I want to feel your eyes on me just as you felt my hands roaming your-"

"Hey, asshole, cut that out." Michael warns through gritted teeth. I walk closer to him and I bury my head into his chest, trying to block out any noises from that disgusting excuse of a human. I wrap my arms around his chest, and he wraps his around me.

"Oh, is this a boyfriend of yours? Or just a boy toy with the wrong idea?"

"Boyfriend, now cut it out." Michael says.

"Oh, I know you! You were that douchebag that almost kicked out my knees."

"Mission accomplished."

"Yeah, I would remember that hair anywhere. It's the same as Sarah's. Except, when I had access to her, her hair was turquoise."

"You never 'had access.' You stole her."

"Stealing is strong word, Mr. Boy Toy."

"Stealing is the truth, Mr. Douchebag."

"Okay, Robert Green, follow me." I lift me head up to watch this.

"Fuck, no, where are you taking me?"

"Prison." (I am not writing a trial, I tried once. Didn't have a good outcome. Sorry.)

"No, I'm not going to prison!"

"Yes, you are! Come on!"

"What did I do?"

"Kidnap, rape, attempt at murder, et cetera."

"I'm not done with my conversation with Princess and her boy toy."

"I don't care. Now, come on, before insulting a cop gets added to the list." Chief drags Robert away as he's glaring at me. When they're gone, I hug Mikey even tighter.

"Thank you so much Michael."

"For what?"

"For everything. Protecting me, standing up for me, helping me get better. Thank you."

"Anything for my girl."

A/N: yay yay yay dumbass robert.

OH, MISTY EYE OF THE MOUNTAIN BELOW. KEEP CAREFUL WATCH OF MY BROTHERS SOUL. AND, SHOULD THE SKY BE FILLED WITH, FIRE AND SMOKE. KEEP WATCHING OVER DURINS SONS.

UPDATE! 325 days until my 5sos concert.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx