2.9

(THIS IS AT ALMOST 550 READS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.)

2.9

Sarah POV

Today is a Saturday, which means no classes. First week of college down. I'm just waking up when there's a knock on my door. Expecting it to be Michael for one of the guys, I go to open without give two shots about what I look like. I groggily get out of bed and open the door. It's a professional looking guy and a girl I don't recognize behind him.

My eyes suddenly widen when I do actually care about how I look. Here I am, first thing in the morning, my hair unbrushed, my breath horrible, my eyes with sleepies in them. I'm in pajamas and my best friend is still sleeping three meters away.

"Hello, could you excuse me for a second? I just have to..." I trail off and quickly shut the door. I run over to Diana and shake her awake. "Get up, there are people at the door!" She shoots awake and is immediately getting ready. I put on some leggings and a random tee shirt then I put my hair in a messy (literally and not on purpose) bun. I pop a mint and open the door.

"I'm sorry about that, how may I help you?" I politely ask.

"Are you Sarah King?"

"Yes, why?"

"I was informed that on Tuesday morning, a teenaged male was caught leaving your dorm. I looked like he slept over, did he?"

"Um, yes? Is that a problem?"

"Ms. King, in this University, a person of the opposite sex may visit you in your dorm, but they can not sleep in that dorm. It's against the rules. Now, because you are only a freshman and it's the first week in, plus Monday was your first day here, I'll let it slide. This time. But next time there will be consequences." He says. I nod my head.

"Then what is she doing here, sir?" I ask and point to the girl behind him. She has long brown hair and I feel like I've seen her before.

"She was actually the girl that told me. This is your neighbor. Her name is Skylar Rees."

"Hi." I say. She just snorts.

Okay then.

"Will that be all then?" I ask. The man nods, thanks me, then him and the Barbie walk away.

"She was a bitch!" Diana says.

"I agree." I say. Then all the guys come rushing through the door at once.

"Who was that guy?" Mikey asks me.

"He just came to tell me you can't sleep in here overnight."

"And the girl?" Luke asks.

"A Barbie that told him." Diana says. She sits on the couch, leaning against Luke. Calum sits next him. Michael, Ash, and I are on the bed.

"Okay then." Calum says.

"Where have I seen her, though?" Diana asks to herself.

"The class the first day, Di!"

"What?"

"I sat next to her on Monday with Professor McCormick. She said she started to flirt with Michael but he turned her down 'cause of me."

"Oh yeah." Both her and Michael say.

"That's why she told him." Ashton says. "She recognized Mike, and remembered he has a girlfriend. Since she already doesn't like you, she told that guy to try to get you in trouble."

"That's probably it." Mike says.

"But I've barely spoken ten words to her, how could she possibly hate me, that fast?" I ask.

"Before Robert even said ten words to you, after he just took you and put you in his car , didn't you hate him?"

"That's completely different than my situation. I never kidnapped her."

"If you're like her, you can come up with plenty of reasons to hate someone with one word."

"Okay now I have news!" Calum yells.

"What?"

"I'm thinking about asking Indie in a date." He announces, with his cheeks flushed.

"Really?" Diana asks.

"Yeah."

"Good for you, mate."

"Speaking of Indie, what are her and Andrea doing?"

"They actually go to the other college in near here." Ashton says.

"The one in the country?" (In America, if someone lives in a place with a lot of land and kind of away from everyone else, they live in the 'country'. Don't know if Australia does that too but that too but now they do.)

"Yeah, the one about a half an hour from here."

"I know what one you're talking about."

"Good for them. What are they majoring in?"

"Andrea is majoring in Biology and Indie is majoring in Creative Writing."

"Biology? Andrea likes science?" Luke asks. Ashton nods.

"It's really cute watching her go on about science." Ashton says.

"Aw, does Ashton like Andrea?" Diana asks.

"What?... No... Maybe."

A/N: aw Ashton

WHAT IT WAS MIKEY'S BIRTHDAY HE'S 19 WHAT.

UPDATE! I'm a sad bailey bc Mikey is 19.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx