2.7

2.7

Michael POV

What have I done?

She's probably lost all trust in me.
She was kidnapped and raped! And I'm over here, too worried about my own needs to think about her. She's probably very uncomfortable with the thought of sex now.

That was a dick move.

"Sarah." Indie says and runs out of the room after Sarah.

"How could you?! You know what's she's been through!" Diana yells at me.

"I know, I know, I shouldn't-"

"Yeah, dammit, I'll make you know!"
She runs towards me and picks up a pillow. She forces it onto my mouth and I'm struggling to breathe.

"Okay, enough of that." Luke says and pulls her off of me.

"Luke, he hurt my best friend!"

"Yeah, and he better make it right with her before I hurt mine," He looks at me, "But there's no need to suffocate him. C'mon." He says and takes her into the kitchen, Andrea following suit.

"Follow me." Ashton says and walks away. Calum and I follow after him and he leads us into a bedroom. We go inside and sit down. It's quiet for a little, them just waiting for me to talk.

"I shouldn't have done that, should I?"

"You guessed it." Calum says.

"I'm sorry, I'm not very good at this whole dating thing. Especially with a girl with a past like hers. I sometimes can't decide when I'm pushing it over the line. Especially when I'm drunk."

"Well, that sobered you up real good, didn't it?"

"Yeah. When should I apologize?"

"As soon as you can."

"And if she won't let me near her?"

"On a scale of all the things you could do or say, with the circumstances, even with her past, this isn't that bad. I don't think it'll be a problem."

"Okay. Do you guys think Luke is okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"He was saying that I better make it right with her before he hurts me? Did I do something to him?"

"No, I think it's just what you did to Sarah. You hurt her feelings and Luke is Luke, ya know?" Calum explains.

"Yeah, I guess." Then, Luke shows up.

"Hey, the girls left with Sarah. It's just us four." He says.

"FIFA?" Calum asks.

"Sounds good." I say.

"Whoa, Mike, don't you feel bad or anything? Isn't playing FIFA a bad thing to do after what you just did?" Luke asks.

"Luke, of course I feel bad. I feel horrible; like the biggest jerk to walk on this Earth after what she's been through. I just don't think I should apologize now. I should give her in the morning. If I go to apologize now, I'll get turned down by Diana, probably, more than Sarah."

"Then shouldn't you be thinking of what you're going to say to her when you apologize?"

"I already know, mate. And I really appreciate that you care about my girlfriend enough to watch over her by making sure I don't do anything stupid and making sure everything goes right."

"She's my friend. You might even do the same if I do something stupid to Diana."

"Yeah, we're all just one big ball of friendship that watches over one another." Ashton says.

"Alright, who's up for FIFA?" Calum asks.

"Me!" We yell and run downstairs.

A/N: no Luke doesn't like Sarah he's just legitimately cares for her in a friendly matter.

OMG THIS STORY IS AT ALMOST 450 READS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL. i think that is the most I've had while a book is in progress.

Thank you.

UPDATE! Im listening to Photograph by Ed Sheeran.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx