0.4

0.4

Michael POV

"Guys, I have the best idea!" I yell as I run into Calum's flat, which they were all in right now.

"What, mate?" Luke asks.

"Since none of us know how to or have enough energy to cook, why don't we just go to McDonalds?" I suggest.

"Fast food is bad for you." Ash says.

"If we eat it everyday."

"But-"

"Would you rather cook?"

"Okay. I'm in." Ashton agrees.

"Yeah, me too." Calum says.

"How about you, Luke? You in?"

"I don't really like fast food. It's shitty."

"I'll invite Diana and Sarah."

"Yeah, okay, I'm in." It's been two weeks since we watched the movie, and Luke wouldn't stop talking about Diana.

"Dude, you need to make a fucking move." Ashton advises.

"She doesn't like me."

"Why do you say that?"

"Why the hell would she like me? She's known me for, like, two weeks. She doesn't seem like that type of girl. But, that's okay. I'm willing to wait."

"Aw, that's cute. But stop. Don't do all that sappy shit with me."

"I'm doing any sappy shit!"

"What sappy shit?" Sarah asks, walking in the door with her crutches. I must say, she's gotten a lot better, although her ankles still don't work and neither do some of her ribs.

My face lights up with the sight of her. She's wearing a blue crop top that shows some of her stomach, and she looks gorgeous. Calum obviously notices as he shakes his head at me and silently laughs.

"Oh, nothing." I say.

"That was fast, how'd you get up here so fast?" Luke asks, not taking his eyes off Diana. They start on the conversation as Cal comes over here to talk to me.

"You do totally like her." He whispers.

"No, I don't." I deny it for the billionth time since Luke mentioned it, although it was true. I can't help it, she's just so beautiful. And her smile. Oh, my God. It's just so-

"Mike?" Sarah shakes me out of my thoughts.

"What? Oh, hi." I say, blushing a bit. Calum breaks into hysterics right then and there. Everybody looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you ok, man?" Luke asks. He finally stops laughs and answers.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good."

"What were you laughing about?" Diana asks the same question we all wanted to know.

"I just thought of something really funny."

"What was it?" Ash asks.

"I'll tell you later. It'll embarrass Mikey." Calum says, putting a hand on my shoulder. He was probably thinking revolving around my crush on Sarah- even though I keep denying it- that he thought was really funny.

"Stop it." I whine.

"It was funny!" He defends himself.

"What is going on?" Sarah asks.

"Nothing. It's nothing." I tell her.

"Well, actually, it's that-"

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, I will kick your balls up to your fucking brain if you continue that sentence." I threaten.

"It's nothing to worry about, Sarah. Just something we like to tease Mike about." She nod her head and stops asking.

"So, fucktards, you wanna go to McDonalds now?"

"Only if you apologize for calling a fucktard." Sarah says.

"I'm sorry for calling you a fucktard." I apologize. She giggles and accepts as we head to my car, which luckily fits all six of us. I was in the front with Luke, with Sarah and Calum behind us and Ashton and Diana behind them.

"Off to McDonalds!" Sarah yells and I smile and drive off. Luke noticed and started to make kissy faces at me, so I flipped him off.

"Stop it." I say. He just laughs.

"So, Sarah, do you like anybody?" Ashton asks her, probably just because I was here.

"Yeah." She answers. I look over at her from the mirror as she looks over at Diana. They probably talked about this before.

"Who is it?" Calum urges.

"I'm not telling you."

"And why not? Do you not trust us?" Luke joins in.

"No, I trust you, it's jus-"

"Do we know him? We won't tell, we promise. We are very trustworthy people." Ashton cuts her off.

"I know, I just-"

"C'mon, please?" Calum asks.

"Guys, it's just that I don't want everybody to know. I'm sorry, I do trust you." She finally explains.

"But-"

"Guys, cut it out." I say. They finally decide to let it go and they stop talking about it. We arrive at McDonalds then. We walk in, order our food, and then we sit down to eat it.

A/N: I'm back!

Hiiiii, I hope you didn't miss me too much. ;)

Camp was really fun and I met a bunch of people there that I'm keeping in touch with.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!