0.1

0.1

Sarah POV

I'm sprinting as I can, but I think my left ankle is sprained and I know my right one is broken. Running through the woods is difficult, always being pricked by something, having to dodge a low-hanging branch, the unsteady ground. My dyed turquoise hair is flying everywhere and that much doesn't help either.

"Get back here you bitch!" That monster screams and I pick up my pace. I've always been a good runner, and fast, too, I've just never liked it.

"Omph!" I hear from behind me and I make a risky decision and turn around. He's fallen, and it's obvious he's injured. I turn back around and take this as my chance to finally lose him. I run as fast as I can out the woods and I quickly find myself in a city. I don't recognize it, but I'm not from this country. I lean up against an apartment building to catch my breath and give my legs some rest. After a few minutes, this group of four guys come rushing up to me. They look my age, and are all good looking.

"Oh, my God! Are you ok?" The one with green hair asks. I quickly shake my head no. I'm still out of breath so I can't talk yet.

"Put your arms over your head." The darker skinned one tells me. I give him a questioning look.

"It'll help you breathe better." He informs me and I obeyed. It did help; I could feel myself catching breath much quicker.

"Nice thinking, Cal." The one with curly hair says. He has a dimple and he smiled at me, trying to calm me down. They're all trying to calm me, but they should really be focusing on the boy the size of seven normal side humans. He was focusing on getting me ok again, but he should get inside first.

"Let's get her inside." The boy with tall blonde hair suggests. That was weird. He must've been reading my mind. They put me on the green haired boys back and take me inside. Along the way, people are looking at us weird, but, who wouldn't? Four teenaged boys walking up to their flat, with a dirty and injured girl on one of their backs. They probably thought I was homeless or something. I can't help but laugh at how they just play it off, just causally nodding or smiling at them.

In one of their apartments- or flats, as they call them- they set me on the counter.

"Luke, call an ambulance." The green haired boy says.

"What are your names? I'm tired of calling you after your appearance." I quickly ask.

"She speaks!"

"I'm Michael, and this is Calum, Ashton, and Luke. What's your name?" Michael asks.

"Uh, Sarah."

"And why are you so beat up?" Calum asks, trying to stop the bleeding in my arm and thigh.

"I was kidnapped. I was just escaping, that's why I was so out of breath."

"Hey, is your name Sarah King?" Luke asks me. I nod my head.

"Yes." He says into the phone.

"Who took you?" Ashton asks.

"His name was Robert."

"And he did this all to you?"

"Yes."

"The paramedics should be here soon." Luke informs us.

"Could I get some water? I just ran at least five miles with no water." Calum scrambles to get me some and when he does, I mumble a thank you.

"You don't exactly sound Australian." Michael observes.

"Oh, yeah, I'm American. I was just visiting my best friend who moved here last year, and I ended up kidnapped."

"Do you live in America?"

"Yeah." I finish my water and I feel better.

The paramedics arrive shortly after and they take me to the nearest hospital. The boys will follow.

"So, can you walk?" The doctor asks me.

"Barely, with an immense amount of pain."

"Which ankle hurts?"

"Both of them hurt, but my right ankle hurts more." I answer a few more questions before we get to the hospital. They take me inside and there are people rushing around, trying to get me to a room to take an x-ray, stitch up the gashes, and to stop the bleeding, although Calum did a good job.

"Yes," The doctor- Dr. Monroe- tells me when he sees the bone, "this is broken. And this is sprained. You also have three broken ribs on your right side. We'll have get casts for those. You'll also have to stay over night, due to the bleeding. Just to make sure you're stable. Does that sound alright?"

"Yes, it does. Thank you, Doctor."

"No problem. We also called who you told us to. Her and four others are waiting outside. Would you mind if they were in here while we put the cast on you?"

"No, send them in." He smiles, nods, then leaves. Seconds later, five familiar faces come running in.

"Damn, Sarah. You look beat up. Are you alright?" Diana, my best friend, asks me.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good." I respond.

"And who are these guys? They're really good looking, when did you meet them?" She whispers to me.

"In the hour. They found me leant up against their apartment building, panting and injured, so they helped me out." I explain. Then I look up at them.

"Hey, thanks for coming. It means a lot. I need to stay the night here."

"Sure, no problem." Michael says.

"Hello, Sarah. We're back." Doctor says to me. Him and two nurses walk over to me.

"Could you sit up for, honey?" One of the nurses asks and I obey.

"Should we leave?" Calum asks.

"No, no, you can stay. We'll be quick, I promise." Dr. Monroe says and they pick up my right foot. This is the broken one, so they put a full cast on it. Michael notices when I winced in pain, so he grabs my hand and let me squeeze it whenever I need to. When they're done with the casts, they leave the room, and let us resume to what we were doing. I learn a lot about the guys, and Diana was smart enough to bring my phone- which I one of the reasons I was kidnapped, I didn't have a phone on me, so I was easy bait- and we got their numbers, and promised to keep in touch. They left and I fell into the best sleep I've had in weeks.

A/N: hey guys, this is a new Michael story! I hope you like this first part.

If you could, could you check out my other stories? They're all One Direction fanfics.

I will be getting to the other 5sos boys eventually, don't worry.

Thanks. :)

Bailey xx