1.7

1.7

Diana POV

I wake up and see myself in another persons room. I also see I'm naked, and next to Luke, who is also naked.

"Oh, shit." I whisper. He wakes up and smiles.

"Good morning, beautiful." I peck his lips quickly.

"Hi, Luke. I would love to hang around, but I have to get back before Sarah wakes up." I say.

"Okay, I'll see you later." I get up and get dressed. I quietly walk out of the room, but as I shut the door, Sarah and Michael walk out of our apartment. They obviously notice the multiple hickeys and my hair, so they raised an eyebrow.

"So, what happened last night?" Mikey asks.

"Um," I say. They laugh and I blush. Then, Ashton and this random girl walks out of his apartment. Calum and Indie quickly walk out of his apartment, and then so does Luke. Now, all eight of us are out here.

"Let's go get coffee and talk about what happened after we dispersed." Sarah says, making a face me.

"Yeah, we kind of have a lot to tell." Mike says.

"Oh, my God, you didn't get her pregnant, did you?" Calum asks.

"No, of course not!"

"Let me go get changed first." I say, since I was still in my dress from last night. I go into my apartment and Sarah follows.

"I told you you two would hook up."

"Oh, shut up."

"Do you at least remember it?"

"Yes, I do."

"Was it good?"

"Oh, my God, Sarah!"

"Sorry, sorry, I'll leave." She says and goes away. I change and meet them all back in the hallway.

"Where are we going?" Ashton asks, with the girl shyly hiding behind him.

"Um, Starbucks?" Indie suggests.

"Oh! How about that cafe we went to last night?" Michael says, looking at Sarah.

"Oh, no no. It's going to be crawling with cops."

"What? What happened?" The girl asks.

"Oh, right, Indie and her don't know yet!" Mikey says.

"What's your name again?" Sarah asks.

"Andrea Tails." She says.

"No, but what happened last night?" Luke asks.

"We'll tell you when we get there, okay? Starbucks?"

"Yeah." We all quietly get into the car and we're all nervous. Not Indie or Andrea as much, but most definitely me. What could it be? Did they witness something? Why are the cope there? Were they under attack, or someone else? What happened?

Due to my worrying and bitting my nails, I didn't realize we were there until we stopped. We all got out, and Andrea went up to me.

"What do you guys know that I don't?" She whispers.

"She'll tell you in the cafe." She nodded and went back to Ash. Luke came up my side.

"I'm really nervous."

"So am I. They'll be fine, right? How bad can it be? They almost have Robert, what else could it be?" He says.

"I don't know, Luke. I'm really worried."