0.6

0.6

Michael POV

"So, Mike, what did you want to talk to me about?" Cal asks me as I get to the flat.

"Sarah." I mumble quietly.

"Okay, let's go into your room, then." He suggests and we do just that. When we get there, we sit down and I face him. "So, what's up?" He asks.

"I don't know what to do." I answer.

"About Sarah?" He asks and I nod my head. "Can you elaborate?"

"Well, this is pretty obvious, but I like her, and I don't- I just can't decide if she likes me back, or if I should make a move."

"Well, it's about time you admitted it." Calum says.

"Cal, please."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure she likes you back," I got about 250% happier, "but don't get cocky. I think you should make a move. Anything, kiss her, ask her on a date, things like that." Calum tells me with a smile.

"And what if she doesn't like me back?"

"Trust me, she does."

-

"So, are you going to call Sarah over and ask her on a date today?" Calum asks me when all four of us were together in his apartment. I shoot him a glare. I knew I had answer, but I didn't want to due to all three of the guys knowing, and teasing me without stop.

"No, not today."

"You're going to ask Sarah on a date?" Ash asks, taking a seat next to Calum.

"Eventually."

"Does this mean we get a confession of your undying love for her?"

"No, this means you get a confession of my fucking crush on her, that's all." Then my phone started to ring and I checked the caller ID.

"It's her! What do I do?"

"I don't know, why don't you fucking answer it, dumbass!" Luke yells and I take a breath before answering it.

"Sarah, hey." I say. All the guys are making kissy faces quietly.

"Hello, Mikey." She says completely oblivious to what's going on this half of the phone.

"You know, I love that accent you have when you say hello." She giggled her adorable laugh.

"Thanks." She says.

"No problem. So what's up? Why'd you call me?"

"I was wondering if Diana and I could come over."

"Oh, yeah, of course. We're in Calum's flat."

"Cool, I'll see you in like, two minutes."

"See you then." She hung up

and I looked over at the guys.

"So, what did Sarah say?" Ashton asks.

"She wanted to know if she could come over-"

"Ohh, Loverboy is having his princess over." Luke teases.

"She's bringing Diana." Luke's eyes widen and he runs upstairs yelling, "I have to fix my hair!"

"Who's Loverboy now?" I yell after him.

"Shut up." He yells. There's a knock on the door and I run to answer it, knowing it's Sarah and Diana.

"Ladies." I say and open the door for them. I noticed Sarah was wearing bunch of bracelets and I wondered why since I've never seen her with that much bracelets on before.