2.0

2.0

Michael POV

"Hey, babe." I walk through Sarah's door and into the kitchen where her and Diana are doing the dishes. I quickly pecked her on the lips and sat up the counter next to her. "What do you want to do today?"

"Well, hello, to you, too, Loverboy." Diana says.

"You told her?"

"Of course I told her. She's my bestie." Sarah says. "Didn't you tell the guys?"

"Yeah."

"See?"

"So, now only Indie doesn't know." Diana says.

"Actually, Cal told her. They've been talking about when we'll get together since the first day they met." I explain.

"Oh, okay. Um, anyway, back to your original question. How does bowling sound?" Sarah suggests. ((i originally made a typo and typed blowing and im just like, shit no, not yet, no. it was so funny.))

"Sounds good." I say.

"Am I invited?" Diana asks, "Or is this a date?"

"No, you can come. Anyone can that's available." Sarah says. I nod and send out a text in the group message us guys have going on.

To: Lukey, Ash, Cal; Group message

Hey, me, Sarah, and Di are going bowling ya wanna come. meet us at their apartment.

From: Luke

I'd love to

From: Cal

I will, and I'll bring Indie :) if that's ok

From: Ash

Bring it on.

To: Lukey, Ash, Calum; Group message

See ya soon. and cal that's fine

"Yep, they're coming." I say.

"So are Andrea and Indie.

Actually, Cal offered to bring Indie." Sarah smiles.

"Damn, he works fast." I mutter.

"What was that?" Diana asks.

"Nothing." I say. "So, uh, Diana?"

"Hm?"

"What exactly, are you and Luke? Just a one night stand? Because he likes you."

"And I like him. I'll have to talk to him about that." She says.

"My guess is that you're going out soon."

"Why would you say that?"

"You've already hooked up. You both know he likes you, and you like him." Sarah says.

"I guess." And then five people come flying through the door.

"Hey, princess." Luke says as he leans down to kiss Diana.

Ew.

"Hi, guys." Michael says.

"Hi. So, you're together?" Indie asks.

"Yes."

"I knew it, I knew it! I told you! Ha ha!" Indie yells out and Calum grunts and hands her fifty dollars. (ok, I don't know how Australia does currency, do I'll just do murican.) (and since half of you don't read the A/N, I have a new story. it's cal and called Journal. you should read it.)