2.3

2.3

Sarah POV

Ring

"Oh, shut up!" I yell. I was very comfortable in my starfish position on the couch. I didn't want to get up to get my cell phone off of the counter.

It didn't shut up.

Ring

"I'm coming!" It dawns on me that the phone doesn't have ears or a brain, so it can't understand and won't respond. Also, the person on the other side can't hear me. "Why the fuck am I talking to it?" I pick it up without checking who it is. "Hello?"

Someone clears their throat. "Sarah." I automatically understand that voice.

"Daddy." I say. He isn't as bad as my mother, and I grew up with him being Daddy, so he will always be Daddy to me.

"Hello, honey. Um, I wanted to talk to you?"

"Okay."

"Connor told me everything. About your kidnapping, you being raped, you... cutting. Although you disrespected me and didn't listen to my rules, and then ran away like an imm-"

"Daddy, I don't want to get into this right now."

"Okay, you are still my only daughter and I care about you." Diana walks down the stairs. She was just in the shower, and she realizes I'm on the phone.

"Who are you talking to?"

"My father." I whisper. "Okay." I say to him. Her eyes widen and I put it on speaker.

"I want to know what happened. Has he been caught? Has he touched you again? What's going on with you in your life?"

"Well, my hair is now purple. I have a boyfriend named Michael. He treats me very well. I'm living with Diana. University starts in a week. But, Robert, um, he did attack me again, and Michael was there. He was the hero of the situation. He was found and he's in jail. He has life."

"Oh, thank God. Tell me more about this Michael kid. You speak so highly of him."

"Daddy." I whine. Although our relationship hasn't been the best lately, I feel like it was never dented.

"Go, I need to make sure that if there's a boy dating my daughter, he's a good boy." (Good boys and bad boys that haven't been caught)

"Sir, he's saved your daughter from Robert once, and helped her feel better when she first escaped. A lot of other small things, too. He's really good for her."

"Who is that?"

"I'm Diana."

"Oh, hello, Diana. I haven't seen you in a while." We met each other in the second grade in Massachusetts. She's obviously met him before, but then she got accepted to the Uni and moved, me following quickly after.

"You're right. We haven't."

"Actually, your mother and I were talking," Oh, god, "We agreed that we want our nice relationship with you back. We have decided that we want you to fly down here over Christmas break."

"What?"

"We miss you, Sarah. Connor, your mother. So does Matthew. We are a family of five, and when only four of the five are interacting with each other, it doesn't feel right. We want you back."

"I'm going to need to think about this. Like, seriously."

"That's why I told you now. You have about a month to think about it. Just call us when you make a decision. We'll pay for your tickets and everything. We just want you back, Sarah."

"I'll get back to you."

"Oh, and Sarah?"

"Yes?"

"If you do come, we want you to bring Diana and this Michael guy."

"Okay. Bye, Daddy."

"Bye, Sarah. I love you."

"Uh, yeah." I hang up and put it down.

"Oh, my gosh. I can't believe he did that." Diana says.

"I need to talk to Michael." I storm out the room.

"I'll go with you." She says and follows. When we get to the elevator, I get impatient and run up the stairs. "Wait, Sarah!" I ignore Diana and I continue to the stairs. "You're gonna kill me." I walk into his floor and go towards his apartment. Diana hurries to catch up.

I knock on Michael's door and wait until he opens the door.

"Hey, bab-" I ignore him and I walk inside. The guys are all playing cards.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ashton asks.

I finally speak up. "Guess who just called me?"

"Um, the university?"

"Oh, God, no. My father."

"What?"

"Yeah. First, he started out telling me how he still cares about me. Then, he asked me about my life and Robert. I told him what happened with that bastard and I mentioned you, Michael. Then, he said he wanted our relationship back. Him and Mom said they wanted to fly me to Massachusetts. And, he wants me to bring you and Diana. They'll buy the tickets."

"Seriously?" Michael asks in disbelief.

"Yes!"

"What did you say?" Calum asks.

"I told them I wanted to think about it."

"Do you want to go?"

"I guess, I don't know. Having parents again would be nice, they just, they couldn't accept that I like myself better like this and I feel more comfortable like this over when I'm not like this. Why would they want to now?"

"Maybe they realized they were wrong."

"I don't know, maybe. I'll think about it."

"If it helps, I would love to see your parents again." Diana tell me.

"Yeah, I think meeting them would be nice." Michael agrees. I nod.

"Okay, I'll think about it."

A/N: whoa.

I keep saying that Uni starts soon, but then I always forget. ILL GET IT IN I PROMISE.

GOOD GIRLS VIDEO LIKE WHOA WHO THE HELL GAVE MICHAEL PERMISSION TO DO THAT TO US. I'M A CALUM GIRL, TOO.

UPDATE! I'm wearing sweatpants.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx