3.0

3.0

Sarah POV

Today, Michael and I am helping Calum ask Indie out. With the help of Andrea. Her job was to make sure Indie was in her dorm. The three of us helped him plan what he wanted to do, but he came up with the overall idea on his own. He wants to show up at her dorm and 'propose' to her. Instead of a ring, he has a pair of heels. He's going to be incredibly cheesy and ask her to be his Cinderella. Michael and I are just going for support and to help him navigate.

"Man, I'm so nervous." Calum says in the car. We're driving to her college right now and he's basically shaking.

"Don't be. It'll be cute." I say from the back. Mike is driving, Calum is next to him in the passengers seat, and I'm in the back. (I insisted that I sit back there, don't judge me.)

"But will she say yes?"

"Of course she will."

"Michael, we you this nervous to ask Sarah out?"

"I was shaking in my shoes. But then I realized, after she said yes, that I shouldn't have been so afraid. She'll say yes, bud."

"Okay." We pull into the parking lot of their college. We have to go through administration and get directions. When we're off, Calum stops us.

"Wait. Sarah you got the heels?" He asks. I hold the box up. "Call Andrea please and ask her if she's in her room." I do as he says and after two rings, Andrea has answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi! We're at your college."

"Awesome. Where are you?"

"Right at the front. Calum wants to know if Indie is in her dorm."

"Yes, just as you requested."

"Thanks. He's really nervous."

"I would bet. Hey, Sarah? I'm actually on my way over there. Would you like me to take you to her dorm?"

"Sounds great." I say and we say goodbye. "Andrea is actually coming to guide us to her dorm."

"Alright." Michael says. A few minutes later, we've spotted Andrea.

"Andrea!" I yell. She smiles and walks over to us.

"Hi!" She says and hugs us. "Well, if it isn't the love birds and the desperate one." We start walking towards the dorm.

"Hey, I'm not desperate!" Calum protests.

"'Oh, Indie, will you please be my Cinderella and girlfriend?'" Andrea mimics him.

"I'm not desperate." Calum whines. "Just because I like a girl doesn't mean I'm desperate."

"No, but if you're going to ask a cheesy question like that in hopes of a yes, then you are desperate." I say.

"Hey now, the boy isn't desperate. He just wants this girl to be his girlfriend. He's not going to beg her for it."

"Yeah. I got a wingman." Calum says.

"Dude, if you're anything, you're my wingman." Michael says. We walk into a building with skinny halls and doors on both sides. It smells like females perfume and the sounds of Ariana Grande floor your ears. It's definitely a girls' dorm building.

"I'm-"

"Say no more, you desperate wingman!" Andrea says.

"I'm not desperate and I'm not a wingman." Calum says, obviously getting frustrated.

"Yeah, we know, man. We're just playing with you."

"Good."

We take one more turn into another hallway. Andrea stops us at the third door on the right.

"This is the place. Indies dorm." Andrea announces and Calum's smile disappears.

"I'm nervous."

"Just go for it, mate." I hand Calum the heels and knock on the door for him. Seconds later, Indie swings it open.

"Well, we got some visitors from another college here, don't we? Here to egg our dorm building and wanted to stop in and say hi?" She asks seriously, then she cracks a smile. "I'm just kidding. Come on in." She lets us us in and we sit down.

Calum wasn't saying anything, so I decided I had to. "I haven't seen you in a while, Indie. How've you been?" I ask. I smile at her while eye-mailing to Mike that he needs to get Calum's brain to work.

"Good. I like it here and all my professors. I'm missing you guys like crazy. I've made other friends, though. But I still wish I could see you more often."

"Good. And we wish we could see you, too. My professors are good. I've already made an enemy."

"Oh, God. Who is it?"

"Her name is Skylar. She likes Michael and hates me."

"And how are you doing with, you know?"

"I haven't cut myself since in about two weeks. I'm still terrified of him, but I'm doing better."

"In glad to hear that. Is there any particular reason you came here?"

"Yes, Calum has a question." Michael says. "Go for it."

"Okay, um," He clears his throat, "Indie, we've known each other for a few weeks, and over that time, I have loved every minute of it. You're funny, intelligent, sassy, and you're just a fun person to be around," He got down on one knee in front of her,"Will you please help this Prince Charming out and be my Cinderella?" He asks and reveals.

"Yes! That was so cute!" She hugs him as he stands up, the biggest smile on his face. "Wait, that does I'm your girlfriend now, right?"

"Yes, that was the question."

"Okay good." A girl walks through the door and is surprised at the commotion.

"Marisa, this are my friends and my boyfriend, Calum. Guys, this is my roommate." Indie says.

"It's great to meet you all. Indie, you told me this morning you didn't have a boyfriend?"

"That's because he just asked me." She says.

"Oh, okay." Indie laughs and so does everyone else.

We stay for a few more hours until I check the time and notice it's 12:37.

"Fuck, guys we need to leave." I say.

"Why?"

"It's past midnight and we all have classes tomorrow." I explain.

"It was great seeing you." Indie says.

"You too. It was great to meet you, Marissa."

"You too." She smiles.

As we all file out the door, Indie calls for us.

"Bye, boyfriend!"

A/N: aw Caldie.

Another filler I'm sorry.

UPDATE! I'm officially on Thanksgiving break.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx