2.5

2.5

Sarah POV

Classes start today. I'm pretty nervous about them. It's my freshman year of college, so I don't know what to expect. Will the teachers be nice? Are they going to be extremely strict? How about the other students in my class? Will they judge me if I don't understand anything?

I'm so worried. I think that out of all my classes there is only one of them that both Michael and I signed up on.

"Are you ready now?" Diana asks. We were just getting ready to go this class. Although Michael and I only have one class together, Diana and I have four. Luckily, the first one is together, so we can suffer together.

"Yeah." I say, trying to say that it's going to be okay. But in reality, college will practically determine my entire life.

"Alright, let's go then." She smiles and leads us out of the dorm room. We slowly guide our way around school, and with two minutes left to spare, we finally walk in and sit. (After asking four people directions.) ("Diana, if we don't find this classroom, we will be banished from school and our lives will be over!") ("Why is this campus so fucking big!")

Unfortunately, though, since we didn't get here early enough, there were only seats open for one. We look at each other and sighing before separating and sitting down. I sit down next to a girl with long brown hair and a quiet looking guy with short blonde hair.

"I saw a guy walking with light purple hair and an eyebrow piercing around on campus, so I decided to flirt a bit. He looked like he was totally my type," The girl says to the girl her, "He realized what I was doing, so to casually tell me down, he started talking about his girlfriend. Apparently her name is Sarah King or something. Who do you think this slut is?" She says.

"Um, me." I quietly say. She turns around with a smile on her face.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" She asks kindly.

"I'm Sarah King. The guy you were flirting with is my boyfriend. His name is Michael." She lowly glares at me, then she smiles again.

"Oh, well, congratulations. He seems like an amazing guy for you." She says. She's trying to be nice, but in reality, I can tell she slowly planning my murder in her head.

Her eyes betray her.

"He is." I smile and look to the front. I see out of the corner of my eye that she turns around and rolls her eyes at the girl behind her.

Dumb bitch.

"Good morning, class. I am Professor McCormick, don't say Mr. McCormick, don't call me McCormick, and don't ask me for my first name. I hope you all found your place around campus nicely, let's begin." He says. I can tell he's nice and willing to help you, but he's kind of strict.

Diana turns around at me from the other half and few rows ahead of us and gives me one of those looks that says He Has No Idea, and I smile.

All throughout class Diana and I are exchanging looks at one another. She gives me an eye roll, I nod my head in response. I give her an Is He Crazy? look and she responses back with an I Know.

Best friend telepathic powers. Those are the best.

When class is over, I only have one more class, and it's with Michael.

"So, Sarah, after class, how about we meet up with Indie and Andrea and we have a girls' night?" Diana asks. We were at the door of my next class, but we still have fifteen minutes.

"Girls' night, what?" Michael comes up.

"We want a girls' night." Diana explains.

"Can I go?"

"No."

"But it's so much more fun with all eight of us! How about we just have a friends' night? Wouldn't that be fun as well? We can have it in my apartment." Michael says.

"Oh, have you heard anything on how the guys' days are going? I haven't." I say.

"Um, yeah. Calum thinks this girl in one of his classes is hot, Luke hates one of his professors, and Ashton misses his mum." Michael says.

"Okay, thanks. Well, we need to get to class, bye, Diana!" I go to walk inside and Michael stops me.

"But friends' night? Guys, c'mon please." Michael does a pouty face and I give in.

"It's fine with me. Diana?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I'll call the others. Bye."

"Yay."

"Now, we seriously need to get inside." I walk in and Michael follows me.

"Thanks, babe."

"It was really Diana's decision. Thank her."

"You're right, but I can't kiss her." I sit down in the middle and Michael follows suit.

"You're right, you can't." I smile and kiss him quickly. "That's Luke's job."

"I miss them. I'm used to spending all day and all night with you guys. Especially you and the boys. Now, I'm not. I miss them."

"Yeah, I miss them, too."

"We still have tonight, though."

"It's going to be the night of the century."

A/N: I'm listening to Christmas music because i love it. I can't wait for Christmas.

Do you like the new cover?????

UPDATE! I have a violin lesson in three days.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx