1.9

1.9

Sarah POV

I was determined to talk to Michael today. I need to know if we're dating, friends, because I don't know.

I'm currently sitting in a cafe, waiting for Michael to get here.

I zone off for a little before I hear the ding go off on the door, indicating that someone has walked in. I look up, and see the blob of purple hair like mine, telling me it's Michael. He walks over to the barista and orders his coffee. As he's waiting for it, he scans the cafe. When he sees me, he smiles and waves, to which I smile and wave back. The barista hands him his coffee, and she winks at him. I want to walk over there and pop out her eyeballs. Anyway, Michael walks over to me and sits down on the seat across from the table from me, so now he's facing me.

"Hey, babe." He says. He leans over the table to kiss me, but I stop him.

"What?" He asks. He looks hurt, but I'm not going to let him kiss me without talking to him about this.

"I'm sorry, Mikey, but we have to talk about this."

"You're not breaking up with me, are you?"

"Ah, those are the words. Breaking up. Mike, are we even dating in the first place?"

"So, you're not ending it? Whatever this is?"

"No, Michael, I like you far too much to do that."

"Good. Um, no, I don't ever think we were officially dating. Neither of us asked the other."

"Okay, so, we're not dating. But it's obvious we're not just friends. So what are we?"

"Sarah, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Michael, I would."

"There's your answer then, we're boyfriend girlfriend."

-

"So, my new beautiful girlfriend, what would you like to do today?" Mikey asks me.

"I think, my new handsome boyfriend, that we should go on a drive."

"To where?"

"Anywhere. Let's just drive, and then take the long way home."

"Well, we wouldn't want to waste our time alone, now would we?"

"No, we wouldn't."

"Let's go then." I hopped into his car and he started it up. It roared to life, and off we went. To nowhere.

-

"Left or straight?" Michael asks me. We have been drinking for about two hours and we are in the middle of nowhere.

"Um, left." We turn into a road and drive down that way for about an hour, but then we stop.

"Um, babe?" Mikey asks.

"Yes?"

"We're out of gas."

"Of course we are. Um, call someone."

"Who?"

"I don't know, Calum?"

"Nope, he's working tonight. Which puts Indie out of it, too."

"Diana on a date with Luke, so that puts both of them out."

"Is Andrea busy?"

"I don't think so. Maybe Ashton, too? Just for an extra pair of eyes?"

"I'll call him." Mikey says. He puts it on speaker.

"Hey, Mike. Where are you? None of us have seen you or Sarah in hours."

"Hey, mate, um, Sarah and I are in a bit of a situation."

"Oh, God, did you get your dick stuck in her?"

"What, Ash, no!" I yell.

"Oh, hello, Sarah. I didn't know you were on speaker. This is awkward."

"Anyway, we are stuck on the side of the road with no gas."

"Of course you are. Where are you?"

"About three hours away," We give him the directions to where we are, and land points around here. "Do you know where that is?"

"Yeah. I'll be on my way, with gas."

"And Andrea!"

"Okay. Bye, guys." He hangs up and we're left in silence.

"Three hours to go." Michael says. I laugh, and strike up a conversation. About two hours and fifty minutes into the three hours, Michael gets an idea.

"Let's make out." I giggle and move over to where he is and straddle him. He smirks.

"Hey, baby."

"Hi." I whisper. I set my lips on his, and just as he opens his mouth, there's a knock on the window. We pull apart, but I stay on his lap. Michael opens the door.

"Hey, dude, I hate to be a cock block, but I have gas." Ash says, and I can see Andrea laughing from behind him.

"Thanks." I mutter and get off his lap, out into the road.

"You two are so cute together." Andrea says.

"Oh, they're not a couple, yet. But Michael told me he's planning on asking her out soon." Ashton says to her, pretending to whisper, but he's not.

"She said yes!" Michael says and Ashton's face is hysterical.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Yes! Mike, you got yourself the pretty girl you like so much, congrats."

"Why thank you." Michael does a little bow, and I laugh.

"Let's get 'er filled up." Andrea says, and the four of us fill up the car, and then I try to see if it works. Luckily, it did.

"Alright, let's get going." I say, and I'm about to get in Michaels car, when Ash stops me.

"I think I should ride with you and Mike." He says.

"Why?"

"Because of what I witnessed when I just get here."

"I think you and Andrea need adult supervision."

"No we don't!"

"Yeah, okay."

A/N: hi babes

OMG MARAH IS DATING NOW EEEEEEAAHHHHHH

This chapter was sucky. :( it flip flopped from subject to subject and urg, I hate it.

UPDATE! I am super excited for the Amnesia EP to come out on Tuesday in America.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx