1.2

1.2

Sarah POV

"Guess what I got you?" Mike sings as he skips into my bedroom.

"What?" He holds to boxes and I notice that they're boxes of hair dye.

"Hair dye?" I ask.

"Yep! You and me are going to dye our hair." He says, overly excited.

"What color did you get me?" He tosses be a box and I see that it's a dark purple. "But I like my hair color."

"You're going to love this color." Mike says.

"Okay, what color are you getting?"

"Dark purple. We can match."

"You're so fucking cheesy."

"You love me."

"Only sometimes." Michael laughs and I can feel my heart exploding into a fit of butterflies. "Alright, babe, let's do this." He kisses the top of my head and runs to the bathroom. I groan and quickly follow. He was already there, without a shirt, with everything already laid out and ready.

"You do me first." He says. I nod and start putting the chemicals into his hair. When I was finished, it was my turn.

"Honey, you might want to take off your shirt."

"What?"

"So I don't get any dye on it. I'm not just being a pervert, I promise." He explains. I'm not really ashamed of my weight, or how I look, so I just take it off.

"Oh, I like your belly button ring." Mikey says and shakes it. I laugh.

"Thanks, Mikey. Are we going to do this or what?" I ask. Diana comes upstairs and sees us without shirts through the open bathroom door.

"What are we doing and why aren't we wearing shirts?" She questions.

"Di, we're dying out hair, and so we don't get any dye on our shirts, we took them off." I explain.

"Oh, okay. I got all the groceries."

"Thank you."

"I'll be downstairs." She says and goes away.

"Alright, let's do this." Mikey says and starts add the dye to my hair. Once he's done, we go downstairs, still without shirts, to wait until we can rinse this dye out.

"I want food." He says and goes to the fruit bowl to get an apple.

"Isn't it just lovely how he invites himself over, then steals our food, Diana?" She just laughs. We go into the living room and sit down. The door opens and four people come in. Luke, Ashton, Cal, and some girl that I think is Indie.

"Wait, they're not wearing sh-" Diana tried to stop them.

"Whoa!" All the guys block their eyes when they notice I'm not wearing a shirt. I giggle at their actions.

"Put a damn shirt on, Sarah!" Ash yells.

"You can uncover your eyes. I don't mind if you see me, it was bound for you guys to see me in a bathing suit eventually." I say and they slowly uncover their eyes.

"Oh, so Michael knew you were without a shirt?" Luke wiggles his eyebrows.

"It was his idea." I say. Their eyes bug out.

"What?" They question.

"You made that sound wrong. See we're-"

"What the hell is in your hair?" Cal asks, still next to Indie, with an arm around her waist.