1.5

1.5

Sarah POV

"Sarah, Sarah, get your lazy ass up!" Diana yells, walking into my room. I groan and check my clock. It reads 3:27 in the morning.

"What the hell are you doing in here at 3:30 in the morning?" I question.

"The police station called."

"Are you kidding me? What'd they say?"

"I don't know, they didn't tell me anything. They asked to speak to you."

"Oh, my gosh. Where's the phone?" I ask and she hands it to me. "Thanks, Di."

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Ms. Sarah King?"

"Yes."

"This is Chief Funer. Ms., we are happy to tell you that your kidnapper, Mr. Robert Sunk, has been found."

"That's great!"

"It is. Unfortunately, though, he has not been caught. We are still trying to actually put him in hand cuffs."

"But you know where to find him?"

"We know exactly where to get him."

"That's all I'm asking for right now. Thank you, so so much, sir."

"You are very welcome. I am looking forward to seeing you once again when we do actually catch him."

"You, too, Chief Funer."

"Good night."

"Good night." We hang up and I breath out a sigh of relief.

"What? What did he say? What happened?" Diana asks

"They found Robert."

"Are you kidding me? Sarah, this is great!"

"I know. They don't actually have his wrists in cuffs yet, but they know where he is and where to get him."

"Still, this is good news! We have to celebrate with the guys!"

"How?"

"We'll go clubbing tonight."

"Alright. But first, (let me take a selfie.) let me get some sleep."

"Okay, I'll see you later, girlie."

"Bye, Di."

"Bye." With that, she walked out of the room and I fell to sleep much better than I did last night with the weight of the world off my shoulders.

-

Robert is not coming back and you have us to help you every step of the way. :) good morning beautiful.

Michael text me when I woke up.

Morning, Mike. and actually, I have some good news.

What

The police found Robert. they don't actually have him yet but will soon. :)

this is great, babe! now you won't have all that paranoia.

I know! before we know it, I'll be better for good.

This is great. we need to celebrate.

Diana thought the same thing. we were thinking clubbing ;)

Clubbing works. We'll pick you and Di up at 7