1.4

1.4

Sarah POV

I was sitting on the couch watching reruns of F.R.I.E.N.D.S and my door starts being knocked on and I quickly answer it, seeing in the peephole that it is Michael.

"Hello." I say.

"Hi, gorgeous. I was wondering if you would like to go on date number two tonight. At 7." He asks.

"I would love to."

"Wonderful. Wear this," He hands me a bag of clothes, "And I'll pick you up at 7."

"I'll be waiting. I this." I hold up the bag.

"Awesome. See you then. Oh, and don't eat dinner." He gives me a quick peck to the lips and then leaves.

-

By the time 6 rolls around, I am ready to get ready. I have my clothes laid out and my shoes and makeup. Michael has chosen blue high waisted shorts and a Nirvana crop top that doesn't hug me so it's loose. I am also wearing black Vans.

After I shower, I put on my Michael-chosen outfit, and my shoes. I put my purple hair in a side fishtail braid and do my makeup, but not too much. A bit of mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick and I'm finished. It's 6:57. Michael should be here anytime now. I sit down on my couch and get on Instagram. I scroll a little bit before I hear a knock on the door. I stand up and open it to see Michael in his normal black skinny jeans and a band t-shirt, holding a bouquet of red roses.

"Hello." I say.

"Hi, Sarah. You look gorgeous tonight."

He says, handing me the roses.

"Thank you." I take the roses and put them in a vase with water. "You look good tonight, too."

"Thank you. Are you ready to go?" He asks and offers his right elbow, which I link with me left elbow.

"I am. Where are you taking me?" I ask.

"Well, I figured out that you don't like usual dates like dinner and a movie. So I decided on something different." He says as we get onto the elevator. He hits the small button that takes us to the top floor.

"How did you figure that out?"

"Diana told me."

"Of course." We get to the top and we walk up a flight of stairs until eventually we get to the roof. I see a table set up and a big speaker. Luke, Calum, Diana, and Ashton are all standing in a line. Luke walks up to us and kindly smiles at us.

"Hello, Mister and Miss. Follow me, please." He says and walks to the only table and gestures to it. I laugh when I realize what is going on. "Is this table okay?"

"Yes, sir, it's fine." I say. Michael winks at me and pulls out my chair.

"Your waiter will be here shortly." Luke says and walks off. Calum shows up with Diana following, her hands holding a basket of bread and butter. She places them down.

"Hello, I am Calum and I will be your server tonight. This is Diana and she is my assistant. Can I start you out with drinks?" Calum asks.

"Uh, yes, can I get a Coca-cola? Babe, what are you getting?" He asks, causing me to blush.

"A diet." I tell Calum and he nods and Diana runs off.

"I will be back later for your meals." He says and goes away. Then, Ashton walks up.

"Hello, what music would you like to listen to today?" Ash asks. I look at Michael.

"You pick." He says.