0.5

0.5

Sarah POV

"Hey, Sarah?" Ashton asks me at McDonalds. I look up from my phone and I take a sip from my drink.

"Yes?"

"Since you're American and all, can you answer a question for me?"

"Sure."

"Why do Americans call football soccer? And why soccer football? Why not just do with everyone else?"

"'Cause America doesn't go with the fucking flow. We're Divergent and uncontrollable. 'Murica!" I answer.

"Damn. That was a beautiful answer." Luke says.

"I thought so." The manager walked up to us then and we all looked at him.

"A woman complained about your adult language in front of her child, so if you could please stop, that would be greatly appreciated." He says.

"But we were just talking." Luke protests.

"Yes, but with adult language, in front of her child."

"Well, then she can take her child and get the hell out!" Michael says, raising his voice a bit.

"Sir, I'm not going to repeat this again. Keep your language under control, or I'll have to kick you out." The manager says sternly, and walks away.

"Oh, my God. You almost got us kicked out!" I whisper yell.

"But I didn't." He says back.

"Ok, let's just leave before we get in anymore trouble." Calum suggests and we listen. As we're leaving, that manager calls after us.

"Have a nice day!" He says with a fake smile. We just glare at him.

Bastard.

-

"Oh, my God, Mike. Stop! Stop! Michael!" Mike is currently tickling me after I accidentally told him I was very ticklish. We just got back at we are currently in Calum's apartment. I am laying down on the couch and Michael is sitting next to me, but leaning over me. I was trying to just push his hands away, but he was too fast.

"No, not until you say a few simple words."

"What?" I whine.

"'Michael is the sexiest and most fit man in the world and I couldn't live without him.'"

"Nope, no way."

"Then I'm not gonna stop." He continued to laugh again and I gave.

"Fine, fine, I'll say it!"

"I'm waiting."

"Michael is the-"

"What? Sorry, love, I can't hear you. Could you speak a bit louder?" I groan and do it.

"Michael is the sexiest and the most fit man in the world and I couldn't live without him." I say. He smiled and sat up, pulling me up with him. He gave me a side hug and kissed my temple. He kept his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Thank you." He says.

"Yeah, yeah."

"You two are cute. It's sickening." Calum says.

"Oh, we're not-" I start, but he cuts me off.

"I know, I know. But if you were." I smile at him.

"Oh, Cal, I need to talk to you about something later today." Michael tells him. Calum smiles at him.

"Okay."