4.4

4.4

Sarah POV

To celebrate our return, Luke suggested that we all hang out together. It's January 8, and we're not really going anywhere, we will be in Michaels place.

School also starts back up on Monday, the 12th. I'm prepared, but not entirely mentally ready. That's okay. I'll get over it.

I walk through the door with Diana by my side. All the guys except Calum are here, and so is Andrea.

"Hello my people!" I yell.

"Sarah, Diana, love. Hi!" Andrea says and walks towards us. She hugs us both then goes back to her spot next to Ashton.

"Hello ladies." Ash says.

"Sup, asshole." I hug him, and Luke before making my way to Mike. "I'm not gonna hug you because I missed you, you were with me the entire time." I joke.

"Will you hug me anyway?"

"Sure." I laugh and hug him. Then Calum walks in holding hands with his lovely girlfriend, Indie.

"Hey, I am here with Indie." Calum says, which makes him laugh because he said it as In-day, which rhymes with hey. "That rhymed. I love it when that happens." He throws himself into a fit of giggles.

"Cal, are you like four?" Indie asks but she's also laughing.

"No, just at heart." He answers.

"You could not be more right." She answers. I laugh and greet them.

"Hi guys." I say.

"Hello, Sarah. Happy to be home, in sweet Australia?" Indie asks me.

"Yes. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, and I love America, but Australia is my home now." I explain.

"Ah, from the home of the free and land of the brave to the great ole down under." Calum says.

"It's land of the free, home of the brave, ya stupid." I correct.

"I'm sorry, I've never been to America!"

"Oh, my God. It was great! Of course I've only seen a small portion of it but I'd love to go back." Michael says.

"I'm from America, and I've only seen a small portion of it." I say.

"How many states have you been to?" Luke asks.

"Depends. Been to as in driven through, or been to as in spent a night?"

"Spent a night."

"Most of the states of the East Coast and South and a little to the west, besides Maine and Vermont."

"Okay, I don't know what that includes."

"Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Alabama, Florida, Virginia, a few more. Not states like California, Oregon, Nevada, Washington. Those are all to the west."

"There's not a state called Oregon." Ashton said.

"Yes there is." Diana argues.

"Since when?"

"Since, I don't know! Since you've been alive, at least. Before that definitely." I say.

"What the fuck is in Oregon?"

"Seattle." Diana says.

"What's in Seattle?"

"The Mariners."

"What?"

"They're a baseball team." I answer.

"Oh, baseball. Isn't that the sport where you hit a ball with a bat and people scurry to catch it?" Andrea asks.