0.9

0.9

Sarah POV

Tonight was Friday, the night of the date with Michael. I was beyond excited, yet I'm still nervous. Tonight could be the best night of my life, but it could also be the worst. First dates are always the worst. I'm hoping that if I completely bomb this date, that Michael will still be friends with me. I'm also hoping this turns out to be more than some stupid punishment for losing a bet. I don't know, maybe something more? A second date, a kiss, a relationship. You never know; first dates are unpredictable.

"Ugh, Sarah! Where are your blue Converse?!" Diana yells from her room. She's running around, trying to find a suitable outfit for my date. She helped Mike organize it, so she's knows how to dress me up.

"In my closet!" She's also not allowing me to see how I look until she's finished. Which is how I ended up sitting in a chair, literally tied up in an empty storage room we have in our apartment where there are no mirrors, facing a wall. All we need to do now is put on my shoes.

"Found them!" She comes running back down stairs and slips my shoes on and ties them up.

"Are you ready?"

"I don't know, do I look okay?"

"You look stunning."

"Then yes, I'm ready." She squeals and unties me, pulling me upstairs into my bedroom.

I was wearing a blue flowery spaghetti strap dress that reached mid-thigh and was flowy on the bottom part. It was slim from about my waist up and was absolutely beautiful. Diana paired it up with my light blue high top Converse.

"Oh, my gosh, Diana, I look beautiful." I gasp.

"I know! I did a pretty great job, didn't I?"

"Yes, thank you so much, Diana!"

"You are very welcome." At that time the doorbell rings and I know it's Michael. Diana takes me down stairs and we stand in front of the door. "Go have fun." She says. I thank her and hug her before opening the door.

"H-hi, Sarah. Um- you look just- um, I can't- just b-beautiful. Wow." Michael stutters. I giggle.

"Thank you. You look good, too."

"Alright, kids, go have fun. But not too much fun. Michael, I expect her home unharmed by 1." Diana says.

"Yes, mother." I say.

"Good. Now leave." She slams the door on us and we walk to the car.

"So, Mikey, where are you taking me today?"

"You'll see." He winks at me as he opens the door for me on the passenger side of his car.

"Thank you." We spend the car ride there jamming out to All Time Low. He drives us out to the middle of a field and then he gets out, opening my door as well.

"What are we doing here?" I ask. He climbs on to the front if the car.

"We are going to lay here, look at the stars, and just talk."

It's obvious that Diana helped him with this one, because this is my dream date. Diana knows that. And it's finally happening.

"I know the bet was winner gets treated to a date where the loser pays, and in this date I don't really have to pay for anything, but Diana said you would love it."

"Mikey, it's perfect." I say and he smiles. He helps me up onto the front of the car with him and we lay down.

"I heard this was your dream date." Mikey says.