3.6

3.6

Sarah POV

"Hey, Sarah. Your mom made breakfast." I hear, and it's Diana's voice. I wake up and nod, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Is Mike awake?"

"No, I'll go wake him." Diana says

"Thanks." I get out of bed and brush my hair. I don't change, but by the time I'm done brushing my hair, Michael and Diana are at the door.

The three of us walk down stairs and into the kitchen, where my family is. I'm overwhelmed at the sight of them, all in a room, together. My mom is the first to spot me. She's serving Dad pancakes but when she sees me, she drops everything and rushes towards me. "Sarah." She says. She hugs me and I hug back. I never realized it before, but I've missed her. "I've missed you so much!" She says.

"I've missed you, too, Mom." I say. She lets go of me and cups my cheeks.

"You've gotten so much more beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Don't hog the girl." Dad says and I walk over to him. I stare at home for a few seconds before tightly hugging him.

"I've missed you, Daddy."

"I've missed you, too, sweetie. We gave so much to say to you." I pull away from my father and I look at my brothers.

"Matt," I say and hug him.

"Hey, little sis. You still kicking ass at video games?"

"I'm kicking ass and then some."

"Mom, they swore!" Connor yells and I smile, feeling tears in my eyes.

"Con, I haven't seen you in forever!" I say and I hug him, and he tightly hugs me back. "How've you been, bud?"

"Great!"

"Good."

"Diana, I forgot you were there!" My mom says, finally acknowledging my best friend and boyfriend in the doorway. "Come on in, and bring the boy." I walk over to Mikey, and take ahold of his arm, kind of hugging it.

"Ah, the boy that's dating my baby sister." Matty says, trying to sound tough.

"Matt, you aren't tough, let it go." I say. "Anyway, guys, this is my boyfriend, Michael." I proudly introduce. "In his pajamas." I realize.

"Sorry, Diana told me I didn't need to change."

"Nah, we don't mind. You can call me Sherry, and that's my husband, Jason." Mom says and shakes Mikes hand. "Come on in, take a seat. I'll get you some pancakes. You like pancakes?"

"Love them."

"Good." We sat down and we were served the forever delicious pancakes of my mom.

"So, Sarah, we would like to talk to you." Daddy says.

"Figured." I say.

"We just wanted tried apologize."

"Wait, what?"

"We shouldn't have been so rude about your choice of appearance. This is what you choose to look like, so be it." Mom explains.

"I don't actually think it so bad anymore. Your hair is pretty cool."

"Thanks, Dad. Mike did it."

"Nice job, son."

"And Sarah as a person has not changed a bit. She's still the lovable and sweet daughter you had a year ago." Diana says.

"I'm not surprised." Matt says.

"So, Sarah, do you accept our apology? We would love to actually be a five person family again."

"I accept it." I getup and hug my parents again, but on my way back to my seat, Connor grabs my wrist. He starts to stroke it, with tears in his eyes.

"There's scars on your wrists." He whispers. "They look so painful. Why would you do this to yourself, Sarah? Was it because of that guy that took you?"

"Yeah. Robert took me, but when I escaped, he was still on the lose. I was positive he would find me, and I was starting to get scared, even in my own apartment. I was so paranoid, I had to replace the paranoia with a feeling of pain. That was the only thing hat would make it go away. So I started cutting.

"The police called one day, said they found him, but he isn't exactly in custody yet. Well, me, Diana and Michael went celebrating with five other people. On the way home, a man started chasing us. I turned around and it was Robert. He caught up to us and threatened to kill Michael and I. Mike fought him off, but he got me even more paranoid about more things, so I cut again."

"When did that happen?" Matthew asks.

"About a month ago."

"Have you cut since?"

"No. They caught Robert, I have no reason to."

"If something tragic like that happens, do you think you'll start again?"

"I don't-"

"I can answer that, that's a no. She won't cut again, ever." Michael buts in.

"Yeah, no. Right, Sarah?" Diana asks.

"Right. I won't cut again." I say.

"Good."

"Alright, enough with the sob story. Let's talk about the past year, without the whole kidnapping stuff." Matt suggests. So, I start to tell them. I tell them about college, Luke, Calum, Andrea, Indie and Ashton. Skylar, unfortunately. Melbourne and how much I love it there. And as I'm filling them into my life, I realize something:

I never knew how much I missed a family.

A/N: hey biotches.

Today is my grandmothers bday. Yay for her.

omg I have so much pillows and shit at the end of my bed, I love it!

UPDATE! in PA the time is 9:37 AM.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx