3.1

3.1

Sarah POV

Today is the beginning of week two in college. I'm not nearly as nervous as I was last Monday, but I need to see Skylar and I really don't want to. She's not entirely a pleasent person. Her hair is too blonde, her smile is entirely fake and she's very rude. I bet she's had more than one guy over in her drom overnight. She just doesn't like me because I'm dating Michael.

Who, speaking of Michael, is right in front of me.

"Hi, Mikey." I greet him.

"Hey, Sarah. Guess what Skylar was trying to do earlier?" We walk into the classroom and sit down next to Diana.

"Oh, God, what?"

"She was basically running her down my shirt and flirting with me."

"Skylar?"

"The one and only. I hate her so much." I say.

"The feeling is mutual," Skylar says, "Hi, Mikey. How about you come to my place later?" She flirtatiously asks, blinking like she has an eye twitch.

"No, thanks. I'm going to spending some time with my girlfriend. Because I have a girlfriend." He smiles and puts an arm around me. I give her a sarcastic smile.

"Maybe another time, then?" She tries again, ignoring my smile.

"How about you just go away?" My best friend says, obviously just as pissed off with her as I am.

"Who the hell are you?" Skylar rudely asks, taking her focus off of my boyfriend.

"The fuck does that matter. Just go away."

Skylar rolls her eyes and she puts are hand on Michael's arm, flashing that fake smile again. "We'll talk again, okay, Mikey?"

"Um," He awkwardly says, "Sure?" She smiles and walks away again. "Why doesn't she understand that I don't want to be with a slut that hates my girlfriend?"

"I have no clue." I say, then Professor McCormick walks in.

"Hello, class. I hope you've all had a great weekend. I am assigning a project today. The project will to pick a popular novel - at least two hundred pages- and tell me how the main characters beliefs, past, personality, talents et cetera affects the story and plot. It's due in exactly two weeks. It will be in partners, but before you ask, I have already made a list of who I want to work with whom," I start listening for my name, hoping I'm paired with either Michael or Diana, and not Skylar, "Diana and Sarah." I smile and we fist bump, but who will Michael be paired up with? "And the last group, Michael and Skylar."

Skylar turns around at us and smiles in a devilish way that I want to run over there and pop out her eyes.

"Sir, I'm not sure it's such a good idea to pair me with Skylar." Michael jumps up.

"And why is that, Mr. Clifford?"

"She's rude to me, and my friends. Plus she always awkwardly flirts with me and it makes me uncomfortable." Michael says and I almost laugh, but that would be inappropriate, so I hold it back.

"Um, I do not!" Skylar defends herself.

"I watched you before class started!" Diana backs him up.

"You're such a liar!" Skylar says in her stupid voice.

"I saw you, too!" Some guy with black hair yells out.

You go, nice fellow.

"No one was asking your opinion, Mason, shut up."

"Woah, rude." The girl besides her says.

"You too, Stacey."

"All of you, enough!" Professor yells. "Michael, I'm sorry, but I can't switch up any partners because one student doesn't like his partner. You're working with Skylar and that's final."

Great.

A/N: ew Skylar.

It's thanksgiving and I baked a pie. it was so good.

UPDATE! the pie i baked was pumpkin.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx