1.6

1.6

Sarah POV

Michael's tongue roamed around my mouth and his hands maneuvered themselves my body.

"Sarah, babe, I think we should take this back to my place." Michael says and I giggle.

"Okay." He sends a text to Luke and Diana who were the only ones still here besides us. Calum and Indie left about an hour ago.

We guide each other to the door of the club and step out. The cold wind slaps me in the face but it feels good compared to the hot air in the club.

"There you are, you little bitch." I hear a voice say from behind us and I immediately know who it is. I listened to that voice for a week and four days. I dreaded everyday in my cage that I wouldn't have to listen to that voice anymore.

"Mikey." I whisper. "That's Robert." We turn around and Robert is coming at us with a knife in his hand. We gasp and take off in a sprint. After I take off my heels. It's hard to do with the alcohol following around my bloodstream.

"I've been looking for you since you left! I'm not done with you!" He yells and I run faster. Michael grabs onto my hand as we run. He squeezes it and it gives me reassurance. He's here for me, I know.

"Get back here!" Tears start to slowly fall down my face as I get very scared. I knew he would find us.

I got that call this morning and I got hope. I got excited, that I would be okay and he would be arrested. The hope us what lead me to the club to celebrate, and that came crashing down in an instant.

Robert catches up and pulls be back by the waist. He wraps and arm around my waist so I'm facing him. His other arm is holding a gun to Michael. He has in his hand around my waist, a knife presses to me hip.

"Did you really think you could get away that easily, Sarah? Huh? You lost, and I've found you. I'm going to take you back, and fuck you even harder than I did last time. I'm going to make you scream more than this guy can."

"At least he can make me scream." I say, lying because we've never gone that far before.

"Are you saying you don't like it? You screamed."

"No, I don't. I hate it. I'm screaming in torture. Being in that position with you is torture." He gets even more angry.

"Who is this guy? Is he your little fuck buddy? Who, you little whore!"

"Hey, sir, Sarah is anything but a whore! She's beautiful, smart-"

"Oh, is she your girlfriend?"

"Yes, actually, she is. And I would appreciate it if you would take away that gun from my face, and let her-"

"Shut up!"

"Would you please stop interrupting me?"

"I'm going to kill you, and her, so shut up!"

"Okay, asshole, that's it." Mikey says and kicks in his kneecaps. Robert screams out in pain. He pulls down the arm with the gun and Mike takes it and throws it about ten yards away. I knee his stomach and he lets me go. I stomp on his foot and we run away again. I can here his groaning and grunting. He does follow after us again, though.

Michael leads me into a 24 hour open bakery. We quickly shut the door.

"Mike, get that chair!" I say and he hands it to me. I set it up so he can't use the door handle. Luckily for us, the glass can not be broken.

"Call the police!" Mike orders and a scared employee does.

"He's quite an ugly man." Michael says and I laugh.