3.8

3.8

Sarah POV

It's Christmas Eve. The house is decorated, the cookies are made, the presents are under the tree, and the Christmas movies are in.

Right now, we're watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas, but we're not really. The dad brought it upon himself to start asking Michael a crap load of questions.

"So, Mike, have you taken my daughter on any dates?" I'm leaning my head on his chest, snuggled up to him, just listening to his heart beating, trying to drain out my dad and his ridiculous questions.

"Multiple, sir."

"And how is your sex life with my daughter, son?"

"Dad!" I yell, shooting up from his chest. Michael's eyes widen and his cheeks turned pink.

"Oh, Jason, leave the poor kids alone." My mom says, lightly laughing.

"No, no, now I'm curious. Michael are you sleeping with my sister?" Matthew asks him.

"No! We have not had sex!" I say.

"Are you still a virgin?" Matt asks.

"Okay, I know most of you had never been a nineteen year old girl before, but most of them don't like admitting if she's a virgin or not, and talking her sex life with her boyfriend to her family." I say.

"Oh, honey, when I lost my virginity, I told your grandmother immediately." My mom says.

"Yeah, but that was like in, like, what, 1967?" I say.

"Actually, I turned nineteen in 1988. I wasn't even born in 1967."

"Oh, still, I'm not you! It's awkward and weird." I complain.

"I'll tell you!" Connor says.

"Con, do you even know what a virgin is? You're only eleven." Matthew points out.

"No..." Connor mumbles."

"I'm going to with yes, Connor is still a virgin. Mom and Dad definitely aren't, obviously, I'm not a virgin." Matthew says. "Diana and Michael, how about you guys?"

"We won't judge you, I lost mine at seventeen. You two are both nineteen." My mom says.

"I'm not." Diana says.

"Me neither." Michael adds.

"Sarah, you're the only one left. Virgin or no virgin?" Matthew pressures me. God, I hate these guys. In a good way, of course. If that makes sense.

"I refuse to talk about this." I repeat, keeping my mouth sealed.

"I know if she is or not." Diana says.

"Alright, best friend knows all. What is it?" Matt asks.

"Di, I swear to everything Holy, if you tell them,-"

"She's not." Diana says and smirks at me.

"Oh c'mon!" I yell.

"Yeah! Alright, Con, guess you're the only virgin in the house." Matthew says, patting his back.

"Still don't know what that means." Connor says. There's a ding from the kitchen and my mother stands up. She made pizza rolls. A few minutes later, she comes back with four plates of pizza rolls. She gives one to me, Mike, Diana, and Matthew. Then she goes back and gets the plates for Connor, Dad, and herself.

"Oh, Sarah, I remember that on your first Christmas Eve, you weren't even two weeks old. We had pizza rolls that night, while you ate your banana baby food. Four year old Matthew was excited to finally have someone to spend his Christmas with. And now, you're nineteen, with a boyfriend and in college, eating pizza rolls." My dad starts.

"Dad, I will always eat pizza rolls. Pizza rolls are forever." I say, putting one in my mouth.

"Not the response I was going for, but I guess that one's okay, too."

My mom loves candles. Every Christmas Eve, and Christmas, she would set then out, to make the house smell better. When we would go to bed, just like any logical person, would blow them off.

"Dad, you know, sometimes you don't get what you want." I say as Matthew stands up from his chair next to the couch Michael, Diana, and I are at. Next to the chair is a small table, with one of those candles one them. When Matthew stands up, he accidentally knocks down the candle and the couch catches on fire.

"Shit!" Matthew yells. I stand up, pulling Diana and Michael with me, of else our hair would be on fire. Especially with all the dye Mike and I use.

"Michael, go get a glass of water!" My mother instructs. "Sarah and Matt, pull the couch away from the curtains! Diana, move the candle and the table."

"Okay Mom, you just stand there and scream at us, that'll make it go out faster!" I sarcastically say. Although, I help my brother pull out the couch. Michael comes back with that water but he runs into the moved table.

"Shit, who the hell put the table there?" He curses.

"Mike, give me the water." I say, holding out my hand.

"I did, sorry." Diana says. "Sherry told me to."

"Mike, water."

"It's fine." He says, rubbing the part of his leg he hit.

"Michael, give me the water!" I yell, catching his attention.

"Oh, sorry." He gives me the water and I dump it onto the patch of fire on the couch. The fire immediately goes out and we all breath a sigh of relief.

"Thank God my beautiful curtains didn't catch on fire." My mom says.

"That's what you're worried about?" I ask.

"Of course, I made sure you kids were safe, and we have insurance on the house, and health insurance. But I can't get those curtains back."

"Okay." I say.

"Really, because I didn't get you curtains for Christmas." Dad says.

"Oh honey, I would never use them. They definitely wouldn't be half as beautiful as these." Mom says.

"Yeah, Dad, get with it."

Last Christmas Eve was spent in Diana and my small apartment. I had just arrived there, so we each had small piles for each other. There was maybe only a few decorations up and there was barely a tree. I was still pretty pissed at my parents - my birthday was only 12 days prior - and I was not, in any way, in the Christmas spirit. Diana and I still had fun, of course, we're best friends, but that in no way compares to this awkward talks-ful, fire-istic, and pizza roll delicious Christmas Eve.

A/N: yass bitch it's friday if you're not f*cking excited you're definitely not human.

I'm writing about Christmas Eve, but it's Jan. 9. I'm so behind.

ew I have algebra hw, mr. titman is rude. (I call him mr. titty) (he has man titts) (#moobs)

UPDATE! my hair is fishtail braided and I think that it's the best fishtail I've ever done IN MY ENTIRE LIfe.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!