NCT bxb oneshots

By uwutothemaxx

(requests closed) was originally a kpop bxb oneshot book but I realized I was never really gonna put any othe... More

Requests & Warnings
Roses- Lucas x Ten
Not the only one- Jaehyun x Haechan
Rockabye- Jaehyun x Haechan pt.2
He kissed a boy - Lucas x Jungwoo
Lipstick- Yuta x Haechan
String- Sungchan x Shotaro
Wish you were gay- Taeyong x Doyoung
Slow dancing in the dark- Yuta x Winwin
Love Letter- Mark x Jisung
Uncomfortable- Mark x Haechan
Candle light- Xiaojun x Yangyang
Anger- Johnny x Mark
Shopping- Kun x Ten
Tummy- Haechan x Sungchan
Catering- Jeno x Jaemin
Ashes- Hendery x Ten
Orphanage- Haechan x Taeil
Pregnant- Johnny x Mark
Beach- Taeil x Taeyong
Cuddles- Jaemin x Shotaro x Renjun
Robot- Chenle x Jisung
War- Johnny x Doyoung
Sleepover- Haechan x Johnny
Apocolypse- Lucas x Hendery
Criminal- Mark x Sungchan
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Elevator- idek
Frog- Sungchan x Jungwoo
eh?
Liar- Mark x Ten
Family- Sungchan x Shotaro (String pt2)
*confusion*
Party- Sungchan x Lucas
Basement- Johnny x Mark
Mall- Lucas x NCT
QnA
QnA answers
Homophobic- Johnny x Jaehyun
Therapy- Johnny x Jaehyun pt.2
Boredom- Yuta x Mark
Beef- Yuta x Mark pt.2
Safe- Yuta x Mark pt.3
Fluffers- Mark x Jaemin
Aquarium- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Choices- Haechan x NCT Dream
A
B
C
D
E
F
A1
B1
C1
D1
E1
F1
A2
B2
C2
D2
E2
F2
Diary- Haechan x NCT Dream pt.2
Alive- Mark x Jaemin
Ghost- Mark x Taeyong
Prom- Jaehyun x Jaemin
Fix- Ten x WayV
Surprise- Mark x Jaemin
Birthday- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Brood- Yangyang x WayV
Annoying- Xiaojun x Hendery
The End
cease and desist
!!VERY IMPORTANT!!
aight well

Exorcist- Johnny x Ten

3.4K 26 31
By uwutothemaxx

(sad)

"Saint Michael the archangel, help us in our battle. Protect us from the evil and trickery of the demons."

Unearthly hissing echoed off the walls as Johnny pressed the crucifix unto thine possesed

"We bow down with you, God, to rid us of this evil with your almighty power."

"You only have one more before you're dead" The Possesed cackled

Johnny paused but continued

"Leader of the heavenly army, send Satan and his demons, who are trying to destroy all souls, back to hell with your almighty power."

The Posessed ceased all movement as the last words were spoken.

Johnny sighed in exhaustion whilst he packed up his tools. The family of the previously possesed were waiting outside. Johnny opened the door and nodded with a small smile as he walked out of the house.

He got into his car and drove back to his house. "Hey baby" Johnny said as he saw his husband sitting in the livingroom. "I was waiting for you" Ten said and he pecked Johnny's cheek. "I'm sorry, that took way longer than I thought it would"

"It's okay. Do you want me to make dinner or just order out?" "I'll order it" Ten hummed in agreement and went back to his TV show.

★𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥★
Ten made grabby hands toward his husband and Johnny chuckled. Johnny took his shirt off and climbed into bed next to Ten.

Ten admired Johnny's body but realized something was wrong. He focused on the previous wounds that were slightly faded, but the new ones were red and bloody-bruised. "Its getting worse" Johnny sighed "I know" "Can you stop?" Ten asked with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry baby, it's my duty as the lead excorcist."

Ten sighed and looked at Johnny teary eyed. "I dont want to lose you Johnny" 
Johnny squished Ten tightly "Even if you do, I'll always be here for you to nag, spiritually of course." Ten sadly laughed. Johnny kissed the top of Ten's head. Johnny petting his head, Ten fell asleep. Johnny however, was restless.

"If you meet us once, you'll feel the paim that your mother felt fifteen years ago. If you meet us a second time, your body will ache with wounds that can never be healed. If you meet us a third time, that will be the end of John J Suh"

Johnny's head pounded with the curse echoing in his mind. He winced at a new scar forming. Was this what he had to deal with for the rest of his life?

★𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘★

"J-Johnny come quick, it's Ten" Mark said shakily throught the phone. "Fuck" Johnny cursed under his breath. He rushed to his house to find Mark cowering in a corner and Ten tied up on a chair, chanting unintelligible words. Johnny's heart shattered. He let some tears fall from his eyes. He grabbed his stole, said a quick prayer and put it on.

Johnny kneeled next to Ten. "Baby, I'm so sorry, But if saving your life means taking my own then I would gladly do it" he said and kissed Ten one last time. He grabbed the crucifix and placed it against Ten's forehead. Ten screamed out in a demonic tone.

"In the name of the father,the son, and holy spirit, amen. " Johnny's eyes now let every tear fall as he started coughing up blood.

"Saint Michael the archangel, glorious leader of the heavenly army-" Johnny stopped as he coughed up more dark red liquid.

"God has saved this person, whom he created in his own image, by the great price he paid to rescue him from Satan's oppresion." Johnny could feel his soul drifting away to the clutches of the curse but continued.

"God has entrusted this soul that he saved to you, so that you may lead it into heavenly joy"

Johnny was on his last few breaths.
"Saint Michael the archangel, entreat the Lord of Peace to cast Satan down at our feet, to keep him from holding mankind captive any longer, prevent him from causing harm to the church. Carry our prayers up to God's throne so that the mercy of the lord may come and grab hold of the beast, the serpent of old, Satan and his demons, casting them in chains into the abyss, so that he can no longer seduce the nations. Amen" Johnny finished.

The blood spurted out of Johnny and his wounds as Mark untied Ten, who immediately went to Johnny. "Johnny no, please don't" Ten said as he held Johnny's head in his lap, tears falling on the sides of his cheeks. "Ten, baby, i'm sorry. I love you" Johnny said with his last breath. Ten let out loud sobs as an ambulance pulled up in the driveway. "I love you too" Ten said between broken cries. Ten kissed Johnny's lifeless body, looking for the warmth that was previously there.

The paramedics came in too late but still brought Johnny's body in for testing.

The funeral was held a week later. Ten brought Johnny's favorite flower. Johnnh still had his ring on when he was buried...

_______________________________________

Yeah lets just say i cried a minimum of three times while writing and editing this...

Enough of my emo ass, have a picture of Kim Jae Wook

Mans is fine as shit

I also found this

Someone said he looks like an older Johnny and he kinda does

Yall can have some memes to distract from the sadness

Anyways imma go work on my overdue math homework

...

No i won't, ill probably be reading more cute shit

a secret:

heres a puzzle piece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 298 27
{Requests are closed!] All of these are Christmas one-shots! Thank you to all of my lovely followers, this is a celebration for my 100 followers! I l...
16.6K 363 10
Cute Enhypen sickfics and littlespace oneshots Requests closed
72.9K 1.9K 36
This is a Mark x NCT (ot23) little headspace story. where Mark is a little but his boyfriends doesn't know about it.What will happen when his boyfrie...
51.9K 976 36
My book of little space oneshots about NCT! Please DO NOT put my book in the same reading lists as books with smut! Requests are OPEN I'll try and ge...