Bloodline (Ariana/You)

By SheCallsMeMoonlight

Being Courtney Chipolone's sister has its benefits, like knowing Ariana Grande...who may have the biggest cru... More

Chapter One: Rough Night?
Chapter 2: Oh shit
Chapter 3: Of course
Chapter 4: Stop playing
Chapter 5: Why can't you?
Chapter 6: Then break it
Chapter 7: I'm not kidding
Chapter 8: It's cute
Chapter 9: What it do
Chapter 10: Neither have I
Chapter 11: But I did
Chapter 12: Someone's eager
Chapter 13: Is this normal?
Chapter 14: Yes please
Chapter 15: Say it
Chapter 16: Are you?
Chapter 17: What's wrong?
Chapter 18: Stop being mean
Chapter 19: He what?
Chapter 20: Yes?
Chapter 21: But?
Chapter 22: I don't want to
Chapter 23: I can't
Chapter 24: Fuck it
Chapter 25: You're so cute
Chapter 26: Hopefully
Chapter 27: You're right
Chapter 28: What about?
Chapter 29: Ya know?
Chapter 30: No Ariana
Chapter 31: You either?
Chapter 32: Oh
Chapter 33: that was a mistake
Chapter 34: I'll be alright
Chapter 35: Why's that?
Chapter 36: Babe
Chapter 37: I forgive you
Chapter 38: Bye Dalton
Chapter 39: Just talk?
Chapter 40: Which one?
Chapter 41: Deal
Chapter 42: Yes?
Chapter 43: Need Help?
Chapter 45: Exactly
Chapter 46: The Finale Pt 1
Chapter 47: The Finale Pt 2
Chapter 48: The Finale Pt 3
Chapter 49: Everything
Chapter 50: Tomorrow
Chapter 51: I'm fine
Chapter 52: Where to?
Chapter 53: Dear Y/N
Chapter 54: Kehlani
Chapter 55: I'll help
Chapter 56: Please
Chapter 57: Fuck you
Chapter 58: I'm sorry
Chapter 59

Chapter 44: How long?

3K 170 48
By SheCallsMeMoonlight

Y/n's POV:

After the wedding was officially over, I walked over to my sister and gave her a hug, congratulating her.

"You look stunning Court, congratulations."
"Thank you. You staying for food or am I gonna get a niece or a nephew soon?" She asked with a smile, nudging me.

We both laughed then I shook my head.

"Sadly not, actually-"

I was interrupted by Ariana walking over and hugging my sister.

"-Hey Court, congrats on becoming Mrs.Alexander"
"Thank you thank you but I'm keeping Chipolone. I'm now Chipolone hyphen Alexander" My sister corrected her.

Ariana looked over at me then at the ground in disappointment.

"If you weren't engaged with my sister, I would've told Maddison to slide in your dms"

I rolled my eyes at my sister which caused her to laugh.

"Anyway- I've actually gotta go. Work called and there's so much shit that I have to get done at the office. My interns were supposed to start on it but I guess I hired fucking idiots.."
"It's alright, you ain't gotta explain. I love you, text me when you get home" She said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Will do sis, I love you too. I want to be an auntie" I joked, pulling away to see my now brother-in-law smiling at me.

I waved goodbye to him before walking away to my car, Ariana's heels clicking behind me. I pulled my keys from my pants pocket and unlocked the driver side door.

"There something you need Ariana?" I asked with my back turned to her, resting my hand on the roof of my car.

Before she could speak I just shook my head and got in, shutting the door after myself and starting my car. I wasn't in the mood.

Ariana's POV:

I watched as Y/N drove off, tears beginning to fill my eyes. I heard Courtney's laugh die down before she walked over to me, her hand going over my shoulder and pulling me into her.

"I'm sorry for crying, I just- You look so beautiful by the way" I said through tears, feeling her shake with laughter.
"It's alright AG and thank you but what's going on? Wanna talk about it?" She asked and I lifted my head from her chest and wiped underneath my eyes, careful not to ruin my make up.

I let out a deep breath before telling her everything, starting with the engagement and meeting Dalton.

"I'm not one to judge but Jesus Christ Ariana" She said rubbing her temple as she processed everything I said.

"Court you act like I had intentions of all of this shit happening, I didn't"
"You could've stopped it, but you didn't"
"I didn't mean to fall in love with him. It came by surprise and then Y/N came back to me and I couldn't just say no" I said wiping the tears as they continued to fall from my eyes.

"You're the one that broke us up-"

I watched her open her mouth to speak then close it, beginning to laugh sarcastically.

"Actually- you know what? I'm not even gonna go there, the truth is gonna come out eventually Ariana and it's all gonna blow up in your face. I hope you and whichever fiancé chooses you have a happy life" She said with her back turned to me as she walked away.

Y/N's POV:

It had been a few hours since everything happened and I calmed down. I waited outside of Ariana's house for a while until I realized she wasn't home so I went upstairs and grabbed all of my belongings, putting them in the trunk of my car.

Now it was 6:15 and I was waiting inside for her to get home. I took it upon myself to open up the bottle of wine that I had gotten us for our anniversary and pour myself a glass while I waited.

One leg over the other, I sat on the white couch, my left arm resting on the back of the couch while my right held my drink. I watched the rain begin to fall from the window.

Then the door opened.

I stood up from my seat and turned to face her, setting my glass down on the table beside me and putting my hands in my pockets.

"How long?" I simply asked.

She tossed her keys into the bowl by the door and walked into the living room.

"How long what?"
"How long has this- the whole Dalton and I thing been going on?"

I watched her gulp before looking away from me.
"Since I said yes" She admitted shyly.
"Did you ever break up with him? Or at least bring it up to him?"
She shook her head before verbally answering me, "No"

She subtly took a step closer to me as I laughed, "I'm such an idiot"
"You're not, I am"

I agreed with a smile and picked up my drink,
"Oh I'm aware of that one but I don't know how I didn't see it before. God I'm such an idiot"

"Y/N"

"You're good. You know that?" I said pointing to her, taking small steps toward her until I towered her.

"You had me fooled, you had everyone fooled Ariana. You really fucking got me, I actually believed that you wanted to be with me, only to find out you were screwing some douchebag- sorry, your other fiancé because apparently one wasn't good enough"

"Y/N-"

I immediately stopped her from speaking again, "-Don't interrupt me, I'm not done"

"You lied not only to my face but to everyone else's. I bet you told Dalton you were breaking up with me, the same way you told me you were breaking up with him"
"Does your mom know about this?" I asked and she slipped her purse off of her arm and set it down gently on the white marble countertop.

"Don't bring her into this, please, this is all me"

"All you?" I asked, "All you? Are you fucking kidding me? Now you want to take responsibility after you've fucked with my emotions, my time, my energy, my love"

I felt my heart begin to crack as I finally admitted everything I was saying to myself,
"You took advantage of the love that I have for you. You're so fucking- fucking manipulative Ariana"

I began stuttering over my own words, feeling like an idiot, "You-You use people to get what you want and then you dump em- sorry, I mean get engaged to them"

I raised the glass to my lips and downed the rest of it, slamming it onto the island in the kitchen which caused her to flinch, "Now I'm done, your turn"

I pulled an empty chair out and sat down, ready to hear whatever bullshit she had to say.

"How'd you find out..how did you find out about the baby?" She asked softly, watching me intensely as I toyed with the silver band on my finger.

"Well, between your loud mouth boyfriend and the paparazzi I found out. I ran into the doctor who I'm assuming took your test and we started talking before I was swarmed by the paparazzi"
"Fun fact, I was buying some of the stuff to make pad Thai for our anniversary and some flowers but I decided not to after finding out my fiancée lied and cheated" I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Y/n I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

I shook my head and looked toward the ground before asking her the question I had repeated a million times in my head, "The baby isn't mine. Is it?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, I got the results back and it turns out that I can't have kids. Which means your first miscarriage wasn't mine either. So who's baby is it? Who's baby was it? Cause it wasn't mine obviously"

I stood up and buttoned my suit jacket.

"It's not Dalton's if that's what you're wondering"

"Then who's is it?"
"It's-"

Before she could give me an answer, the both of our phones started going off. Thousands of news sources covering one topic:

"Congrats on your engagement Ariana" I said as I showed her the most recent headline Ariana Grande has new fiancé Dalton Gomez?

I slid the ring off of my finger and tossed it onto the white marbled counter, not bothering to look back as I walked out. As I opened the door to exit, her sobs and whimpers could be heard over the pouring rain.

I paused for a moment, wanting to turn around and comfort her but deciding to leave, she isn't mine anymore.

-

100 votes homies :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 8K 20
Ariana Grande, a world wide sensation. Famous for producing hundreds of Pop hits. Most people describe her as an incredible work force with a loving...
32.5K 1.2K 51
A Celebrity Group Chat --------------- • SHAWMILA •JELENA •CAMINAH(friendship) •CAMREN(friendship) •MANY MORE Also I try to update once a day! If th...
13.3K 558 10
A postponed engagement and a relationship of vindictiveness has left Camila Cabello confused and heartbroken. Can a week with the notorious Y/n Gonz...
56.6K 2.1K 25
After her father unexpectedly dies, Y/N's life is flipped upside down and she's forced to live with her mother down in California. Everything changes...