Fix Us (Book 2) A Supernatura...

By allynmck1

"You sure" "Callie, it's been three years since I last held you in my arms" Have you ever thought you would... More

Fix Us
Prologue
Act One
1- Break The Ice
2-Work To Do
3- Like A Shrine
4- Grand Old Time
5-Possesed By An Angel
6- Clarence
7-Her... as in Her, Her
8- Don't Judge Me
9-Buffalo Milk
10- Might Be A Dog
12- A Look
13- Shack Up
14- Born Again
15- Cass Is Back In Town
16- Beer Run
17- Not Your Fault
18- I'm Poison
19- Allergic To Bees
20- Let's Dance
21-Am I In Heaven
22-Ragnarok
23- Wackadoo
24- Weird Around Girls
25-Coffee-Bumping
26- Do The Honours
27- Say Hola
28- Batman
29- Stealing Candy
30-Demon Mitts
31-Case of The Crazies
32- Bro-ing Down
33-Bat-Signal
34- I'm Taylor Swift
35- She's On Your List
36- The Commander?
37-Poughkeepsie
38- Timberlake, Spears, Aguilera
39- Batteries
40 -Bromancing
41- Proud Of Us
Act Two
1- Porn Guy
2- Prepare To Die
3- I hate Shots
4-Hang Out
5- Bitcoin
6- I Didn't Realize
7-No Singing in Supernatural
8-Rufus-Bobby Combo
9- Underdressed
10- Real Silver
11- Two Hookers
12- Fat Spa Donna
13- Stuff, You
14- Eat me, Hasselhoff
15-Emoticons
16- Slugger
17-Rocket and Groot
18- You're a Winchester
19- Smelled Flowers
20- Shake it Off
21- Crosookie
21- Kill the Internet
22- Freaky Stuff
23- Hurt Like Hell
24- Bought him Dinner
25- Deano
26- The Hot Nun
27- Ran Off To Vegas
28- BatGirl
29- Best Friends
30- Save Your Sack
31- Put You Down
32- Marry Me
33- Happy Birthday
39- Charlie
40 - I Kill Gods
41- Monster
42- Save Dean
43- Killed Death
Act Three
1-Magic Mike
2- Daphne
4- A Team
5- Night Moves
6- Home
7- Fetish
8- Mini Hot Dog
9- Binge-Watching
10-Sight For Sore Eyes
11-Killer Clown
12- Mork From Ork
13- Become One
14- A Peach
15- Poop Emoji
16- Trust Issues
17 -Elvis
18- Bumper Sticker
19- Hickey
20- Darkest Desire
21- Made The Leap
21- Yahtzee
22- Edward ScissorHands
23- Ice The Devil
24- Rudest People
25- Death Machine
25- Disco Ball
26- Zorro Mask
27-It's Karma
28- Chitters
29-Demon Disease
30 - You Left Us
31-Home
32-Bromantic
33-Chick Flicks

11- Doodle

264 8 0
By allynmck1

Season 9 x 6

Dean, Calliope and Sam are all gathered around the looking at the pages of information that Kevin had brought to them. He had called Sam telling him that he had big news to share about the angel tablets that he had been going over for weeks.

"That's your big news is that you translated the table into doodles?" Sam asks him.
"It's cuneiform" Kevin tells them and they all look at him confused.
"I hit a wall translating the tablet into English.  But I found an ancient codex linking the angel script to proto-Elamite cuneiform, and I was able to translate the tablet and the footnotes into Elamite, which is..." Kevin explains to them.

"Doodles?" Dean says to him.
"Extinct" Kevin says to them.
"Are you able to read it?" Calliope asks him.
"No one can, scholars have tried for centuries" Kevin tells her.
"So, it's a dead end?" Dean sighs as they put the doodles back on the table

"Not quite." Kevin then says as Dean sits down, "Now, most proto-Elamite is abstract, but I was able to decipher one phrase from Metatron's footnotes. 'Falling Angels'" he says to them.
"Okay, so the footnotes refer to Metatron's spell?" Sam asks.

"Maybe" Kevin says.
"Okay, well maybe if we can decipher the footnotes, then we can reverse the spell and..." Sam says as he goes to get some books of one of the shelves.
"Punt those winged dicks back to heaven" Dean says as he then slaps the table, "Where do we start?" he then asks.

"Research" Sam says as he hands Dean and Kevin a book. "We comb through the library see if we can find anything else on Elamite" he adds as he hands Calliope a book also and then sits down.
"Zimmerman's Encyclopedia of Extinct Languages, Volume One: Adai to Atakapa; How many volumes are there?" Dean asks.
"Twenty-four" Kevin tells him, and Dean just looks at him. "Don't worry, we got em' all" he says to Dean.

"Awesome" Dean says sarcastically, as his phone then rings, "there is a God" he says as he takes his phone out. "Hello" he says, as the others start looking over the books.  He then gets up from the table and walks away to take the call.

After telling Sam and Calliope about the call from Cass, he heads off to pack a bag, they follow Dean to the exit of the bunker, worry on both Sam and Calliopes mind, "Did Cass say anything to you at all about where he is or what he's been doing?" Calliope then asks him, as he heads for the stairs.

"This is Cass, in case you forgot, he's not exactly Chatty Cathy" Dean says to her.
"And you're not even gonna see him when you're in Idaho?" Sam asks.
"Well, like I said, as long as he's catnip for angels, he's keeping his distance" Dean says to him.

Sam scoffs, "So, then what's the point, Dean? I mean, it's barely even a case" Sam says as Dean looks down from the top of the stairs.

"That's why I'm just gonna go have a little look-see, and we're not gonna waste a whole lot of manpower" Dean says as Calliope gives him a stern look, "or woman power on a big pile of nada" he says to them.
"In other words, a perfect excuse to bail out on research" Kevin says to Dean.

"You got me" he says as he starts to leave.
"Dean, wait" Calliope calls out as she then runs up the stairs, and heads for the door with him. "You sure this is a good idea?" she asks.

"I won't be gone for long, and I feel safer if you can stay here, keep an eye on Sammy" he says to her.
"Make sure Zeke doesn't make an appearance around Kevin" she says.
"Yeah, I am worried about that. I promise I won't be long okay" he says to her.

"Okay, call me if you need anything okay, just the uh normal way I guess, since I'm earth bound now" she says.
"I will, and we should still talk about you taking your grace, might come in handy" he says.

"I'll think about it, be safe okay" she says as she then kisses him on the cheek, and he leaves the bunker. Calliope comes down the stairs, and rejoins Sam and Kevin in doing research on Elamite.

After staying up all night hitting the books, Sam's phone starts to ring, and he sees that it's Dean, and he answers it with Dean wanting to check in and see how things are going. "Yeah we're almost through the text over here, we've got nothing" Sam tells Dean as he gets up from the table.

"Have you tried Professor Morrison?" Dean asks him.
"Yeah, he's unreachable. He took a sabbatical to live amongst the Trobrianders of Papua New Guinea.  Needless to say, we're pretty burnt." Sam tells him.
"Well, there's one guy there who is nothing if not well-rested." Dean tells him.
"Crowley?" Sam asks.
"I'm just saying. We're not keeping him chained up for the one-liners." Dean says.
"It's worth a shot, I guess" Sam says.
"Just be careful, all right? Don't fall for any of his quid pro quo crap. Take Callie with you" he then says to Sam.
"Noted, so what about you? How's Cass' lead panning out?" Sam asks.

"Four victims suddenly exploded. I tried EMF, I've looked for hex bags, sulfur, nada." Dean says.
"Spontaneous combustion? Maybe the Thules?" Sam suggests to him.
"No, No, no, I already ruled them out. The bodies were vaporized, they weren't burned." Dean tells him.
"That sounds like a real case. Dean, I or Callie should be there" Sam says.
"No, man, that's uh, ... not necessary. No I um, I got this one covered. Just keep an eye on Callie, please. I mean I know it's been a month since she's come back, but I still worry about her" Dean tells Sam.
"I will" Sam says as Dean then ends the call.

Calliope gets up from the table, and goes over to Sam, "How's he doing?" she asks him.
"Fine, handling the case" he says to her as he gets up and starts to walk away.
"Sam, where are you going?" she asks him, he stops and he grabs her and pulls her down the hall away from where Kevin can hear.

"Dean suggests that I talk to Crowley, ask him about the Elamite" he says to her.
"Okay, then let's try it" she says to him, as she then goes and gets one of the pages of doodles. She then comes back to Sam, handing him the drawing.

"You should stay back" Sam says to her.
"Why?" she asks.
"Dean might not like you being near Crowley" he says to her.
"Dean isn't here Sammy, and I am a grown woman who can do what she wants" Calliope says to him.
"Just stay by me, and try not to say a word to him" Sam says to her.
"I'll try, and we just don't have to tell Dean" she says as she starts to go down the hall, and Sam follows her. 

Entering the room, that Crowley was being kept in, Sam, pulls open the hidden doors, and they see him sitting there.
"Well, hello chipmunk" Crowley says to Calliope.
"We brought you something to look at it's in Elamite" Sam says to the demon, as he places the paper down in front of Crowley, and half sits on the table.

"I've been politely asking for reading material for weeks, and this is what you bring me?" Crowley says as he looks at it then put sit down on the table, "Pass" he says to them.
"Can you read Elamite or not?" Sam asks.
"It's by no means my favorite of the ancient tongues, but yes" Crowley says.
"Will you help us read it?" Sam then asks.

"Why on Earth would I?" he then asks.
"Because I was there that night. I saw what humanity did to you. Like it or not, there's still a little part of you that's not a douche." Sam says to him.
"Sorry, Moose. To the last drop." Crowley says to Sam.

Sam then gets up and leans down at the table, looking at Crowley, "Crowley, the only reason you're alive is because my brother thought you would be useful. So far, you've done jack." Sam scoffs at him, "Back to plan B, I guess." Sam says as he grabs the paper, and him and Calliope start to leave.
"Which is?" Crowley asks about plan B.

"Give you up to Abaddon" Sam says as they continue to leave.
"You think you can threaten me with that hack?" Crowley shouts and they turn to look back at him. "She's all fury, no finesse." He says to them.
"I'm not so sure. Out last encounter with Abaddon, she was.... She was pretty terrifying. Scarier than you've been in years." Sam tells Crowley.
"I just met the woman and I could tell she had more bite then you" Calliope says to him.

"Bring that to me" Crowley then says holding his hand out. Sam looks at Calliope who shrugs at him, and he goes to hand the paper back to Crowley. He places it on the table, and Crowley picks it up and crumples it tossing it as Sam's face. Crowley then crosses his arms and Sam scoffs, as he turns back and leaves with Calliope.

He closes the hidden door, they both leave the room, "that didn't pan out too well" Calliope says to Sam.
"No it didn't" he says to her, as they go to join Kevin in more research on Elamite.

A few hours later, Sam goes to talk to Crowley again, and Calliope stays back. The conversation doesn't last too long as Sam comes back out and tells them about what the demon wants.  "Seriously? You want to let Crowley communicate with Abaddon" Kevin says to Sam.  "A king and a power-mad knight of hell isn't enough for you? You want to throw a demonic team-up into the mix?" he adds.

"I don't think so. I mean, I don't trust Crowley, either, but.. I can't honestly see him working with Abaddon. He hates her too much." Sam says to Kevin.
"You said it, You can't trust him" Kevin says.
"We don't have too. Look, Crowley's bound. We can end the call whenever we want" Sam says to him.
"Sam, I'm on Kevin's side on this. I mean I don't know everything that had happened with Crowley or this Abaddon chick. Who for the record I totally hate cause she tried to do things to Dean, but still this is Crowley we talking about, and if memory serves me right, he is never one to trust." Calliope says to Sam.

"Callie, like I said he's bound, and even if he wanted to give Abaddon information, he has none to give her. He doesn't even know where the bunker is" Sam tells her.
"He says he can decrypt the translation?" Kevin then asks Sam, "What is he's lying?"
"You're right. We're gonna need proof" Sam says to them.

The three of them go to see Crowley and Sam slides a piece of paper with Elamite on it to the demon, "What are these?" Sam asks him.
"Ingredients" Crowley tells him.
"More specific" Sam asks.
"Ingredients for a spell" he tells Sam as he slides the paper back to Sam. Sam touches the paper and slides it back indicating to Crowley that he wants him to continue reading it.  "Heart of a Nephilim. Cupid's bow. Grace of an angel" he tells Sam, who then looks at Kevin.

"And the rest of them" Kevin says as he places his paper down in front of Crowley.
"Phone call" Crowley looks at Kevin, "You'll get the rest when I get paid" he says too them, and they all look at one another.  "Now, who's gonna be a dear and open up a vein?" he then asks them.

Kevin and Calliope stand back as Sam comes in with a bag, that had syringes inside, he opens the bag up, and takes one out.
Crowley then makes a tutting noise stopping Sam, "What?" Sam asks.
"Not yours. His" he says looking at Kevin.

"What difference does it make?" Sam asks.
"I've had yours. Stuck in here, you can't fault me for wanting a little variety" Crowley says to Sam.
"No way!" Kevin protests.
"What's wrong, Short Round? Afraid of needles?" Crowley asks him.
"No, I just have apolicy of not giving blood to anyone who's murdered my mother" Kevin says as he walks up to the table.
"I have nothing but time" the demon  says.
"You are such a dick" Calliope scoffs at him, as Sam then closes up the needles.

"Good luck with that translation" Crowley says and Kevin then stops Sam. He flips the pouch back open and takes a needle out. They watch as he pricks himself with the needle, and draws blood into it. Once he is done he hands the syringe to Sam, as Sam empties the blood into a bowl. Kevin watches for a moment, before walking away. Sam places the bowl down in front of Crowley, and him and Calliope watch as Crowley speaks the incantation.

"This is Crowley, connect me to... Crowley" he says and Sam looks at him,  "Bad connection, Crowley, Your King" he says as they hear the demons whispering.  "If you don't connect me to Abaddon right away, I will be force to.." he stops.
"What? What happened?" Sam asks.
"I've been placed on hold" Crowley tells him  and they scoff.

They stand there waiting and waiting and nothing was still happening with Crowley's call, "Okay how long exactly should it take to transfer a demonic phone call?" Calliope asks growing inpatient.
"Can it, chipmunk" Crowley says to her.
"Crowley you got your call" Kevin says.
"Yeah, it's time" Sam says as he goes to take the bowl away.
"It's time when I bloody well say it's time!" Crowley shouts, "Hello Abaddon" he suddenly says.

The three of them watch Crowley talking to Abaddon, unsure of what she was really saying back to him, "And how are the numbers?.... You're taking souls before their time. Voiding my contracts.... You ganky, putrescent, skanger! It may look like bean counting to you, it may lack a certain adolescent flair, but my way works! You think you can control hell, with chaos alone, without the support of those who are still loyal to me! You're way will backfire. You, will, burn!" he says this and then he moves the bowl to the side.

"Crowley?" Sam asks surprised by Crowley's actions.
"Bring me the translations" he says to Sam, "I keep my agreements" he adds. Sam looks at Kevin who goes over to a drawer in the shelf and pulls it open taking one of the drawings out. Kevin passes the paper to Sam, who then places it down in front of Crowley, who takes the papers to look at.

"Obtain the ingredients, heart, bow, grace' Blah, blah, blah 'Mix until the smoke shall rise from the ashes, casting the angels from heaven' blah, blah,.... Oh, hmm" Crowley says as he looks up at the three of them, "It's irreversible" he tells them.

"What?" Sam asks.
"The spell can't be undone. The new world order, we're stuck with it." He tells them.
"No, there has to be another way" Calliope then says to him.
"Sorry, love, wish I was lying" he says to her.
"Damn it" she says, as she walks away.

Calliope goes and sits in the main area of the bunker waiting for Sam and Kevin to finish dealing with Crowley. Hearing footsteps she sees Sam coming out, "So, want me to call Dean and give him the bad news?" Sam asks her.

"I can do it Sam" she suggests to him, "I miss hearing his voice. This is the first time we've been away from each other since I came back" she says to him.
"Yeah, umm here use my phone" he says to her as he hands it to Calliope.
"Thanks Sam" she says as he then walks away.

Calliope opens the phone and scrolls through to Dean's number, and dials it up, "Yo, the douchebag crack yet" she hears Dean answer and she smiles.
"Hello to you too handsome" she says to him.

"Callie, why do you have Sam's phone?" he asks her.
"Cause I still don't have one of my own since I got back, don't worry though Sam is okay, and our friend hasn't made an appearance this whole time" she tells him.

"Good, good, did Crowley give you guys anything?" Dean asks her.
"The spell that this Metatron did it's irreversible Dean" she tells him.
"Well, there's no way, Crowley's lying" he says to her.
"I don't think so, Dean, I can tell by looking at him, and Sam thinks the same thing, Crowley isn't lying. I guess Metatron built that spell he used to get the angels out to withstand any attempt to reverse it. I'm sorry Dean, there's no way to put the angels back" she tells him. "Will you tell Cass?" she asks him.

"I don't know, Calliope." He tells her.
"You do what you think is best Dean" she then says to him.
"I know, I gotta go" he then says as he ends the call. Calliope hangs up the call, and sighs wondering what Dean was going to tell Cass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7.7K 125
After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in and raised her since she was three years o...
1K 48 20
~Wherever you are, wherever you go, may your Guardian Angel always be with you.~ For Sam and Dean Winchester, flirting with danger has never been an...
3K 45 9
This is a season rewrite with the reader inserted into the story. It starts at season 4 because that's when Castiel comes in. You were adopted by Bob...
95.5K 1K 57
requests closed ✔︎ Disclamer: I wrote this when I was 15, so please understand that the language and the way it's written is not perfect <3 ☽︎☼︎..•...