bruises - james potter

De nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... Mais

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
𝗳𝗼rty-four
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
act two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜

67.9K 2.5K 3.6K
De nevillescourage

( chapter )
thirty-right

JAMES POTTER PANTED AS HE
exited one of the broom closests, looking both ways before running in the direction of the Gryffindor common rooms.

"Balderdash! Balderdash!" James exclaimed as he came to a skidded halt infront of the painting of the Fat-Lady, who rolled her eyes before swinging open, muttering something about manners as James scrambled into the common room.

"Did you do it?" Sirius asked the second the painting closed behind James.

The boy with glasses nodded as he ran a hand through his hair, taking a step towards the other three Marauders who were lounging on the sofas in the middle of the room.

Nearly everyone had already gone up to bed, apart from a couple of stray seventh years who were making the most of their time at Hogwarts before they left the doors for the last time.

The fire in the room was slowly dying out as the almost-full moon light up the rest of the common room. Remus was half-asleep as he listened half heartedly to the rest of the Marauders conversation, nodding and adding something in every now and again. The full moon was the next night, and he was exhausted.

Peter was sat on the edge of his seat, eyes wide as he looked between James and Sirius who were talking in excited, hushed whispers as they went over the details of the plan one last time before the next day.

Sirius was lying upside-down on the chair so his feet were over the back and his head hanging over the seat. His hair hanging like a mane around his head.

James yawned every now and again as he talked to Sirius, laughing when the boy made a sarcastic comment. He held the Golden-Snitch infront of him as he talked, letting it fly a little bit away before he caught it again.

A few hours past and soon the common room was empty apart from the Marauders.

Remus was asleep, his soft snores breaking the silence when James and Sirius stopped talking for a few minutes, the two of them yawning quite often. Peters head was now resting in the palm of his hand, he was dozing off every now and again, making his head smack the arm of the chair as it fell.

James stood up just as the fire died out, making the room completely dark.

"Oh, it's gona dark." Sirius stated simply as he sat up right.

"No shit, Sherlock." Cassies voice cut in as she waved her wand, the candles in the common room illuminating as she stood at the bottom of the common room stairs.

James instantly smiled as he saw her, walking over to her and giving her a large hug and kissing her on the top of her head.

"I didn't know you were up there love." James said as Cassie wrapped her arms around him, shrugging slightly.

"I was dragged here against my will." She replied bluntly, smiling up at him.

Sirius pouted as he ran over to the two, pushing them apart and them jumping into James arms.

James let out a breath as he carried Sirius bridal style, bending his back slightly.

"Cassie, go get another man. James is mine."

Cassies eyes widened as he shrugged, walking over to Peter and giving him a hug.

"Just me and you against the world now Pete." Peter began to blush and stutter as Cassie laughed slightly, pulling away from him and looking at James, who was smiling and shaking his head; knowing that the Slytherin was only joking around.

James placed Sirius on the floor before taking a step towards Cassie, letting out another breath as he stopped.

"I think I've pulled a muscle." He said, raising a hand to his waist and intaking a sharp breath.

"Can't pull what you don't have." Cassie replied sassily as she ran a hand through her hair, rolling her eyes as James began to un-button his shirt.

Cassie stared at his six-pack as he too looked down at them, a smirk on his face.

"Are you sure about that love?" James replied, smirking more as he looked at Cassie, who was still staring at him.

Sirius pouted again as he walked over to Cassie, clicking his fingers right infront of her face.

"Oi, you." Sirius replied, furrowing his eyebrows as his sister snapped out of her gaze, looking at him.

"Eyes off what's mine."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

Cassie was half asleep as she walked into the Great Hall, so as she walked to her usual seat at the Gryffindor table, she didn't notice anything different about the room.

It was when she slipped and landed on her bum that she looked around, her eyes widening as did.

Every inch of the hall was covered in paint. The original colour of the Great Hall was no-where to be seen.

Cassie thought it looked like a unicorn had had diarrhoea.

She shook her head as James appeared, grinning down at her, covered from his neck down in paint with most of his head covered too. But his glasses gave away that it was him.

"The point of this was?" She asked with a small smile as he helped her up, placing his hand on the small of her back as they stood next to eachother.

Cassie looked around again, this time in slight awe.

It had obviously taken the Marauders ages to get the hall looking like that.

People where throwing balloons that Sirius and Peter were providing at other students as they walked past.

Sirius had different splodges of paint on his uniform, but his hair was a different rainbow of colours, making Cassie laugh and shake her head.

Around half of the Slytherins were covered in paint, Snape being one of them, and looked annoyed as they sat at their house table, looking at the paint covered food infront of them.

Lily was shaking her head as she stood at the door with Marlene and Alice. Marlene looked as if she was ready to roll over in the paint on the floor, but Lily was stopping her from doing so. Alice just giggled as she watched Frank cover his friends in paint.

James shrugged looking down at Cassie as she looked around the hall more.

He saw the smile on her face growing, and the mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Why not?" He replied, instantly taking out a balloon and popping it above Cassies head.

The girl let out a slight laugh as bright red paint covered her robes and head.
She looked up at James and smiled, shaking her head.

She gave him a quick kiss before running over to Lily, Marlene and Alice.

"What in the name of Merlin happened to you?" Lily asked, letting go of Marlene as she looked at Cassie.

The dark-haired girl scrunched up her nose, smiling slightly.

"James."

Lily nodded, turning to face Marlene, who now held a balloon in her hand.

"Don't you dare McKinnon." Lily said, her tone eerily calm, as she began to slowly back away from the door.

"Oh, I dare." Marlene replied, raising the balloon and throwing it at the red-head, who jumped behined Cassie, meaning she was even more covered in paint.

Marlene quickly ran away, not looking back at Cassie.

"You little fucker." Cassie replied, shaking her head as she ran after Marlene.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

OKAY, SO IK THIS CHAPTER ONCE
AGAIN ISN'T THAT LONG, AND LETS FACE IT, ITS AWFUL-

BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD
BE SM LONGER AND BETTER

SO ANYWAYS, I HOPE
YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, EVEN THO IT'S AWFUL, LMAO

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU
THOUGHT AND UNTIL NEXT TIME

- Emily xx

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

704K 33.2K 200
They say blood is thicker than water. But they don't tell you its the blood of the covenant and the water of the womb. Lavinia Selwyn is everything h...
141K 5.7K 74
"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn't had to see that," I rest my head agai...
59.4K 1.4K 64
For as long as Remus can remember he's had a hard life. Constant monthly mutilations of his skin, a absent father, and the trepidation of his blush i...
52.3K 1.7K 26
|| REWRITING || Clara Potter has always been much more serious than her mischievous younger brother and his unruly band of friends. For much of their...