Bloodline (Ariana/You)

By SheCallsMeMoonlight

Being Courtney Chipolone's sister has its benefits, like knowing Ariana Grande...who may have the biggest cru... More

Chapter One: Rough Night?
Chapter 2: Oh shit
Chapter 3: Of course
Chapter 4: Stop playing
Chapter 5: Why can't you?
Chapter 6: Then break it
Chapter 7: I'm not kidding
Chapter 8: It's cute
Chapter 9: What it do
Chapter 10: Neither have I
Chapter 11: But I did
Chapter 12: Someone's eager
Chapter 13: Is this normal?
Chapter 14: Yes please
Chapter 15: Say it
Chapter 16: Are you?
Chapter 17: What's wrong?
Chapter 18: Stop being mean
Chapter 19: He what?
Chapter 20: Yes?
Chapter 21: But?
Chapter 22: I don't want to
Chapter 23: I can't
Chapter 24: Fuck it
Chapter 25: You're so cute
Chapter 26: Hopefully
Chapter 27: You're right
Chapter 28: What about?
Chapter 29: Ya know?
Chapter 30: No Ariana
Chapter 31: You either?
Chapter 32: Oh
Chapter 33: that was a mistake
Chapter 34: I'll be alright
Chapter 35: Why's that?
Chapter 37: I forgive you
Chapter 38: Bye Dalton
Chapter 39: Just talk?
Chapter 40: Which one?
Chapter 41: Deal
Chapter 42: Yes?
Chapter 43: Need Help?
Chapter 44: How long?
Chapter 45: Exactly
Chapter 46: The Finale Pt 1
Chapter 47: The Finale Pt 2
Chapter 48: The Finale Pt 3
Chapter 49: Everything
Chapter 50: Tomorrow
Chapter 51: I'm fine
Chapter 52: Where to?
Chapter 53: Dear Y/N
Chapter 54: Kehlani
Chapter 55: I'll help
Chapter 56: Please
Chapter 57: Fuck you
Chapter 58: I'm sorry
Chapter 59

Chapter 36: Babe

4.3K 132 106
By SheCallsMeMoonlight

(I apologize because it's been a fat minute since I've updated which is very rare but I think I'm back on my update shit. So I might update like every book 3 times if I am. This chapter is kinda trash in my opinion but enjoy :)
(Also, I found that on Twitter and it's sending me 💀)

Ariana's POV:

I shut my front door, locking it before tossing my keys into the bowl.

My bag strap slipped off my shoulder and fell onto the ground as I made my way to the living room where Dalton was seated on my couch.

"Hey beautiful, about earlier-"

I shook my head, continuing to walk towards him.

"-I just wanna forget about everything for a bit and relax with you"

Y/n's POV:

"I got a stank ass walk and a reckless ass mouth. And my shit so tight, when we fuck, my pussy talk"

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that?"

My heart dropped to my ass out of fear of whatever the fuck just popped out behind me in the shower.

"Jesus fucking Christ"

"You almost got an elbow to the neck, I should choke your ass out for giving me a heart attack" I said shaking my head as I turned around to face Ariana.
"Sounds kinky but I'm into it if you are"

She sent me a wink and I rolled my eyes with a smile.
"Babe-"

"I'm being honest, if you started choking me as you were-"

I waved her off, basically telling her to shut up.

"-I'm really not trying to get into this conversation while I'm showering"
"Correction, while we're showering but we are gonna have this conversation because I'm curious what other kinks you're into"

HUH?

"Can we just listen to Megan and shower?" I asked while laughing a bit at her sudden boldness.

I finished rinsing my hair before pouring some shampoo into my hand.
I began to knead Ariana's curls she as stood facing me, her hands resting on my hips.

"How was your day my love?"
"It was great. I got engaged again to the love of my life..again"
"Speaking of relationships, did you end yours with your little boy toy?" I asked her and she hummed in response, nodding her head slightly.

"Dalton is no longer a problem baby"
"Good, that means we can be together again with no distractions"
"Just us?" She asked in a low and flirty tone. 
"Just us"

I nodded slowly as she ran the pad of her thumb across my bottom lip, pulling it down a bit before she kissed me.

"Y/n" She screamed, laughing as she did so.

Ariana's POV:

"Don't be in there thinking about me for too long, I want to cuddle with you" I said wrapping a towel around my body and exiting the bathroom, leaving Y/n by herself.

I took a seat on the edge of her bed and grabbed my phone to see a few messages.

Three from Dalton, One from Vic, and One from my mom.

iMessage:
Momma🤍: You still coming over Wednesday with Dalton?
Me: Not w him. Tell him not to come please, we aren't on good terms atm n I don't want to b around him.
Momma🤍: ok

I hate when she says 'ok' that shit irritates me.

iMessage:
Vic w a dic: Bitch u better call me tomorrow morning, we got shit to discuss. I heard about u and ya hoe ways Ms.Grande
Me: 😳
Me: I'll explain in a few days, it's gonna be a busy weekend iykyk 🤭

iMessage:
Dalton: Miss u and love you babe
Dalton: We still on for Wednesday at your moms?
Dalton: Text me back asap :)
Me: Sorry we were making cookies with Frankie and Nonna
Me: It's gonna be a busy week
Me: text you when I can, love you 🤍
Dalton: Night baby

I heard the bathroom door open and Y/n's voice. I quickly tossed my phone to the side and stood up, watching her dry her curls with the towel.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner, I got a reservation for us at this really expen-"

She looked up and saw my towel hanging in my hand before I dropped it to the ground, strutting my way to her.

"Oh"

"I had..other plans"
"Ones that involve us naked and my bed?" She asked lowly, her eyes never leaving my body.

I nodded.

"Well, your bed is optional, there's the couch, countless tables, the kitchen as well-"

She raised her index finger up to my lips, I quickly closed my mouth.
My hands found the hem of her shirt and I lifted it up to see her breasts free, no bra.

I licked my lips before attaching them into hers.

I felt her push me back until I hit her mattress, we both giggled a bit at the eagerness shared between the two of us before resuming the kiss.

I pulled away and flipped us so that I was on top.

"Feels very weird being on my back but I'll let it slide for tonight" She said with a smile as her right hand began caressing my thigh.

"So, fiancée.."
"I love the way that sounds coming from your mouth" I smiled widely before planting wet kisses on her jawline then her neck.
"You gonna show me what I've been missing or are you gonna keep me here, having me begging for a release?"

I lifted my head, "Mmm depends, how much do you love me?"

"I love you more than words can ever- jesus fuck me"

I started laughing at her reaction to my mouth around her length for the first time in months.

(See I was gonna write this out but GRANDEKORDEI said I shouldn't be a rapper even though I got bars 🥱)

-

"Bye baby" I said leaning up to quickly peck
Y/n's lips.
"Bye my love, I'll see you Wednesday at your mom's, it's the perfect time to announce our engagement"
"Oh- yeah okay"
"Frankie suggested it" She said with a smile as she held my waist.
"I'll see you Wednesday then"

I took one of the three bags that I brought to
Y/n's and put it into the passenger seat as I entered my car.

"Hey, you called?"
"Yeah what the fuck is going on?" Vic asked and I sighed, putting car into gear.

I had to be home soon but I know Vic wouldn't let me hear the end if it if I didn't tell her right now.

"I lied"
"I know, be more specific"
"I lied to Dalton about being at my moms and I lied to Y/n about breaking up with him"
"Ariana"

I could tell be the tone of her voice, I was about to get lectured.

"Before you say anything, I know what I'm doing is wrong but I couldn't bring myself to break up with him but I want to be with Y/n. I don't know what to do Vic. I put myself in a situation that I shouldn't be in because people are gonna get hurt and that's gonna be on me because I couldn't choose"

"You've gotta figure out who you want to be with because like you said, people are gonna get hurt and the longer you put it off, the worse the repercussions are gonna hurt everyone" 

"I know, I'm gonna break up with him right now. I'm parked outside of my place. I'll call you when the deed is done and then we can go get breakfast in a few hours with Aaron and Doug" I said to Vic as I grabbed my bag and walked to my front door.

As soon as I walked through the door, I was hit with a smell that made me want to vomit.
For some reason I was feeling weak and my head was pounding but I needed to get this done and over with.

"Hey, Dalton can we talk?" I asked loudly,  dropping my bag on the ground.
"Yeah what's going on?"
"I don't think-"

My stomach cut me off.
I sprinted to the bathroom and threw up nothing because I hadn't ate.
"I feel like shit" I groaned as I towered over the toilet bowl.
"I got a cold towel for your head and some Ibuprofen"

-

For my 18+ bitches, YALL BETTER BE REGISTERED TO VOTE. IF TRUMPS ASS WINS AGAIN IM DELETING MY ACCOUNT AND REPORTING YOURS #SettleforBiden 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??
247K 7.3K 74
The most beautiful thoughts are always inside the darkest (This book does get better when you get into it, trust me)
658K 24.7K 97
β€βž· β˜½β˜€οΈŽ β˜† ➳ Tα•ΌIα”• Iα”• α—©α’ͺα’ͺ α—©α—·Oα‘ŒT α—©α–‡Iα—©α‘Žα—© Gα–‡α—©α‘Žα—ͺE α—©α‘Žα—ͺ Y/α‘Ž Iα—°α—©GIα‘ŽEα”•. (α”•Oα—°E α—°α—©Y Iα‘Žα‘•α’ͺα‘Œα—ͺE OTα•ΌEα–‡ α”•Tα—©α–‡α”•...) βœ§π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• 𝕩 π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• ...
239K 7.7K 83
We can sometimes get a little too attached