Broken Devil

By pihuaroraa

Ezron Stone is the definition of a man with a haunting soul and cold heart. Never trusting anyone. Not even h... More

Broken Devil
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Unedited)
Chapter 15(Unedited)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21(Unedited)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Unedited)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29(Unedited)
Chapter 30(Unedited)
Chapter 31(Unedited)
Chapter 32(Unedited)
Chapter 33(Unedited)
Chapter 34(Unedited)
Chapter 35(Unedited)
Chapter 36 (Unedited)
Chapter 37(Unedited)
Chapter 38(Unedited)
Chapter 39 (Unedited)
Chapter 40(Unedited)
Chapter 41 (Unedited)
Chapter 42( Unedited)
Chapter 43 (Unedited)
Chapter 44 (Unedited)
Chapter 45 ( Unedited)
Chapter 46(Unedited)
Chapter 47 (Unedited)
Chapter 49 (Unedited)
Chapter 50(Unedited)
Chapter 51 (Unedited)
Chapter 52(Unedited)
Chapter 53 (Unedited)
Chapter 54 (Unedited)
Chapter 55( Unedited)

Chapter 48(Unedited)

7.6K 340 126
By pihuaroraa

Lia.

"EZRON THIS IS AMAZING."

My laugh echoed throughout the garden, the swing moved back and forth as Ezron pushed it from behind. The higher I went, the more my stomach tied into knots, feeling giddy. I don't know if I ever had a such a good laugh since long. I've missed this so much. I felt free from all the bounds holding me. I close my eyes and relish the feel of wind sweeping through my hairs. The fragrances from the night bloomers filling my nostrils all together. And I cherish every moment of it along with Ezron's occasional kisses on my cheeks or temple whenever the swing moved back. Can this night be anymore flawless?

Tonight I feel as if I have the world. My happiness knew no boundary. I never would have thought that I will ever find love or more like get married to that person, someone destined to me, only me.

His melodious laugh felt like bells jingling sweetly in my ears. The smile on my face didn't seem to fit in my face, if possible my face would have split in two.

I look over my shoulder into his softened grey eyes illuminating as lights hung on the trees reflected in them. The swing slowed down and I let go of rope decorated with flowers, my bare feet stilling on the ground.

"You are happy." The man beside me stated and I looked at Ezron leaning against the tress, his white shirt rolled up and muscle vein running along his hand. Snap out of it.

"I am always happy with you but I have never been happier than today."

His gaze now intensified still with a small smile on his face, suddenly it felt too hot to look into those darkened gaze. Distracting myself I pick up the flower in the rope.

"I feel happy around you too." My hand still in place and I look up at him only to find his eyes full of nothing but honesty. H-he feels happy around me. My heart fills with warmth.

He uncrosses his arm and walks in front of me. His hand cupping my jaw and I lean my face.

"You are the light in my darkness." I hope this is not a silly dream. And Ezron is looking at me with the most emotional face I have seen, so much that I can't help but tear up. My eyes must have the look of disbelief because he nods his head one more in confirmation and I smile through my blurry vision.

"Get up." What?

Even with a confusing look I do so. As soon as I am standing on my feet, him towering over me. He quickly turn us around so now I am in his place and vice versa. What is he doing?

Suddenly I am pulled on to his laps and I gasp as he sits on the swings.

"W-wha-"

"Sh." His finger warm against my lips and I do so, my mouth along with my brain shut.

"Just sit comfortably. Hmm?" He gazes at me intently and I nod. Turning a bit so that my back is against his front and I am fully settled on his lap, the discreet feeling of his member pressing against my butt didn't go unnoticed.

Oh god.

I gulp down the feeling of heaviness and take in the cool air to wash away my blush.

He wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me more closer, if my heart could, it would have jumped out of my body right. His warm breath hit my shouder.

"E-Ezron."

"Hm."

"Don't you think the swing will break with both of our weight on it."

His chuckle rang near my ear and he tuck his chin on my shoulder blade. His subtle grazes my shoulder as I hold back a shiver.

"No darling. I made sure to build a strong one to carry more than 3 people weight, also I made Alec stand on this, so-"

"You built this?" My eyes widened in suprise.

"Yes." He said proudly.

"You really care for me don't you?"

And now the ever so confident Ezron Stone's face turned to a comical mess of  red tomato as he opened and closed his mouth like a fish.

"I-I um- act.." I decide to put end to his misery and quickly peck his cute mouth before turning around and put the force to let us sway slowly.

Ezron arm immediately tightens around me as he slowly sways the both of us.

"I do." After a while he whispers, I smile softly before looking up at the crescent moon gazing at us. The moon and I both have witnessed this side of him tonight.

I lean on his shoulder and embrace the feeling of this newly found affection. How is it possible for one person to mean the world to you?

He is.
He means everything to me.

I don't ever want this night to end. I want to stay in his arm forever.

"You'll never leave me right?" My eyes open at his sudden question, the swing stops and I turn in his lap.

I gaze into those eyes that had an uncertainty in it. The same eyes that has witnessed so much in life. My heart clenched when I realize he couldn't believe this is really happening.

"I can never leave you." I say out truthfully rubbing the back of his neck slowly.

But will you?

I shove the obnoxious question at the back of my mind and focus on him again.

"Why?" Does not he trust me? I hold back the pinch of sadness and smile at him.

"I only want you." Cupping his jaw, I let my forehead rest against his as he closes his eyes.

I'll always want you.

He sighs and pulls me much closer enough that there is no space left between us. One thing I know about Ezron is physical touch assures him more than word.

And I try the same, I reassure him by letting my body pass on the warmth, our silence conversing.

His calloused fingers slowly goes at the nape of my neck and he moves away, I still don't open my eyes and wait in anticipation.

My wait isn't long because quickly warms soft lips touches mine and I meantally sigh in pleasure. He slowly lets our lips touch and still to feel the moment anf then moving against mine. Our tongues entangle in a sweet way. There is no rush, no demand. Just us in the moment, wanting to touch each others soul.

Oh goodness.

I clutch his shoulder tighter at the lack of oxygen or more at the pleasure building in my core.

He pulls away as I duck my head down breathing heavily before looking back at his pull of lustful grey eyes darkened with desires.

Desire for me.

I am sure my eyes mirror the same. All the sinful images of him with me flushes through my head, a blush is immediate to rose on my cheeks and I try to glance elsewhere but he is quick enough to make us stand on our feet. Before I had time to think, I was up in his arm striding towards the mansion abandoning his jacket and my sandal.

My gaze clashed instantly with his and I immediately had my body tingling all over. His eyes clearly revealed the thoughts running through his mind, I bashfully hid my face in the crook of his neck as he chuckled and quickly kissed my head. Without paying any heeds to the maid watching us wide eyed, he immediately climbed the stairs. My hand tightened around his neck and my eyes snap open when he put us on our feet in the dim lit room.

I stand playing with my fingers as he opens the window to let the moonshine glorify the room. I look everywhere else but at him as he takes predatory steps toward me. I only take a look at the candles lit beside the nightstand before the handsome face of my husband covers it and suddenly I am breathless.

He cups my jaw running his finger ever so slight that I close my eyes compelling at the feeling it delivers. His velvety lips cover mine, one moment it is slow and sweet and the next moment its all paasionate. My hands threading through his silky black locks and his arms tightening on my hips. I still don't
open my mouth, playfully fighting against him but he does not take it well. As suddenly a squeeze at my butt makes me gasp in surprise and the cruel man does not leave any opportunity to shove his tongue and knock all my senses down.

He pulls me up, urging me to wrap my legs around his waist. My arms holding onto his now bare shoulder, his shirt somehow discarded. Lord I never knew there was a wild side to me. What has this man turn me into?

All my thoughts flew out of the window as his teeth gnashes against the skin of my neck, a pleasurable hiss slips out of my mouth and I froze.

Oh my god.

Ezron pulls away not before kissing over the probably bruised part. I am immediately on my feet, at the end of bed looking down at my feet as the hazy clouds move away from my mind. What were you thinking, letting out a sound like that? Have you no self control over yourself?

His finger takes a hold of my chin as he moves my face up to look at him. His breath hitting my face, momentarily distracting me. Is he going to tease me about it?

"You are so adorable." My eyes snap back at him. He only chuckles before moving away the strand from my face.

"Its natural, you don't have to be embarassed about it. " He lean closer to my ear "Besides it turns me on to hear that sweet moan of yours."

Is he trying to kill me? Because suddenly I feel short of breath only at his words.

Still his word does not fail to make me feel hot all over and my eyes turn hazy again with lust for him than cannot be hidden.

He clearly sees it as he takes my hand into his.

"A-are you sure?" His tone a bit shaky, I only could nod my head in this state.

And there it comes, that beautiful addictive smile that could pleasure me more than any physical touch. My body is on fire just at his real smile, his messy  locks shadowing over his forehead, eyes glinting with happiness and a little dimple on his left cheek.

He ever so softly kisses the wedding band on my finger still holding my gaze, nothing can be more intimidate than this.

I shudder in excitement pooling at my core as his finger grazes my shoulder, never breaking our stare. He pulls down the strap of my dress and pepper kiss over my shoulder, I arch my neck back over the new unfamiliar sensation. I've never been touched by a man so intimately.

I don't let my thoughts pull me away from the moment as I relish every moment with him as if living it for the last time. Slowly he pulls down the zip of the dress and the silky material immediately pooling at my feet leaving me only in my strapless red bra and matching panties. I go rigid.

As if on instict I turn around covering my half naked self, shutting my eyes close. What if he does not like my body or that I am not fit and a bit rounder at the stomach?

I quiver when he presses his hard muscles against my back and cover his hand hands over mine, pulling it out and turning me around. My hand held behind my back in his clutch, his hard abdominal muscles contracting against my body and I take a sharp intake.

I still keep my eyes shut.

"Beautiful." My eyes flew open at his renark. He looks into my eyes with so much honesty that my heart thuds against my chest.

He rubs his thumb just above the side of my left breast, almost near my heart. Tingles spreading all over the area.

"Never fucking hide this beautiful body from me okay." I clench my thigh at his authorative tone but nonetheless nod.

He removes his watch before throwing it on the nightstand and I do the same for my bracelet. As I was about to unclip the pins on my hair, his hand stops me.

"Don't" He shook his head looking at the pin before back at me "They look wonderful on you. I want them on." I feel my body turning red just at his mere wish.

Holding my nape with one hand and another on my waist, he gently lays me on the bed. He pulls away to quickly get rid of his pants as I shyly glance away from his visible tent.

Quickly he comes up hovering above me. His rough calloused hands running under the line of bra and his lips envelopes mine into a very hot kiss. His hand palming my covered breast in a sof way before he squeezes it, eliciting a moan out of me. My fingers wonder around his abs on pure instict, I slowly let my nail trail over one of his pec, his muscle twiches.

Is this good?

My answer is questioned when lets out a pleasurable sound against my neck and grind his lower region against mine.

Holy God.

This is definitely hot, I couldn't control the low moans out of my throat as he continue grinding while grazing my waist and sucking at my neck. I wound my arms around his shoulder and wrap my leg around his thigh. The friction getting more better. My face hidden in the crook of his neck, lips pressed against his neck as I heavily breathe, overwhelmed with the newfound feeling overall.

He pulls his face out gazing at me with so much intensity, impossible for me to undertand the depth of it.

He threads my finger through his pinning it above my head and studies every part of my face like I am the most precious part of his life, that he wants to carve in his memory. I do the same, I study every curve,every scar on his face shining under moonlight.

"My Lia." He bends down and deeply kisses my forehead.
"My wife." Then my closed eyelids
"My heart." Next my cheeks.
"All fucking mine." Growling like a caveman he takes me into the a wild ride kissing all over my body until I am a mess of wet and bothered.

Just he was about to move away the clothe covering my breast, his body go still and I recover from my state of pleasure. He looks up at me before looking down, the flash of fear didn't go unnoticed by me.

What happened?

Quickly pulling away he stood up striding at the open window, breathing heavily with shoulder slumped.

What?

He realized, he does not like me, did he think it is a mistake to do this thatswhy he pull away? The pleasure I felt minute ago turned into pain at the balant rejection. He gave me a glimpse of something great and then threw it away just like that.

Still holding on to a little bit of hope I gather the courage to question.

"Wh-wht happened? D-Did you n-not-"

"You need to get out of here." His cold voice sent familiar chills in my bone and I couldn't move a muscle. W-what? He is asking me get out of here after sharing a precious moment with me. Was it all a play for him? My tears flow down like a damn river and I take no efforts to wipe it.

If so, I've had enough of it. I won't let him humiliate me like this, I'll take the answers to my questions today. With a determined face I cover myself with a blanket and walk over at him with what little dignity was left within me.

"Is it all a game to you?" He didn't answer just clenched his jaw.

"Does all of this mean nothing to you? This date? Your care? Was it an act?" I don't believe the questions slipping out of my own mouth.

"Why?" I still ask hoping he would answer now but it seems my voice was only heard by the walls.

"Get far away from me." No.

"Please answer me." He doesn't. A sudden rage comes over me at his ignorance and I turn him around so he could face me.

"WHY?" I all but scream at him, my sobs louder. I could see his face hardened as he take two steps back clutching his head.

"Because I am a fucking devil." His yells voices above my sobs and I still looking at him.

His face morphed into sadness before changing back hard again.
"I'll ruin you. Yes I said I'll always protect you but who will protect you from me. From the devil inside my head that wants nothing but revenge, it wants to destroy every person in my life." Oh Ezron.

He looks back at me with soft gaze.

"If not the devil, the fate will definitely snatch me away from you. It cannot see me happy much longer. You deserve more than a stupid monster like me" He chuckled darkly that I feared the worst. I don't want to him to go back to those darkest corner again.

He still thinks he does not deserve happiness. How do I make him understand?

"Ezron." I cautiously step closer. His hand still clutching his hair and his eyes shut.

The moment I am a good inches within him, I cup

"Ezron please look at me baby." He slowly opens his eyes and let go of his hair. I move my hands from his face to his head and massage where he clutched harder.

"You know Ezron it takes time to accept something good or bad in our life." I ove my eyes back at him " and you need to accept that you deserve happiness too."

He sighs frustratingly.
"I can't give you, what you want."

He does not know what I want.

"Then give me what you have." I put on my brave face to show him that I am not faced by his words.

His face turn into the most vulnerable expression and my stomach drops, suddenly feeling nauseous.

"Pain is all I have and pain is all you'll get with me." He is using this words to push me away again but I c-can't.

"I'll find my happiness sharing your pain." His eyes widened at me.

"Lia" His hands over above my cheeks before he shake his head pulling away and my smile slips off

"But this pain-" I cut him off

"Would you let one pain over power your thousands of happy moments?" He shook his head and I smile back at him.

I pull him along with me and make him sit on the bed.

I hold his hand.
"If the pain is too much to bear, it is better to share." He gazes at me with unsure expression.

I squeeze his hand assuringly. He glances back at the second drawer in the night stand before looking back at me.

"Okay I'll tell you." I smile encouragingly at him but it turns into a confused one as he tosses his shirt at me.

"But first please wear this shirt." I blush before I do so.
_________________________________________
Happy Reading.Please vote and comment.

This mature scene is suppose to be intense, but it is not that much as I wrote such chapter the very first time (insert a sheepish smile)

Also finally Ezron's past is about to be revealed.

Stay healthy
Stay safe
-Pihu☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 35 11
I should've known she would ruin me the moment I saw her. Women like her are made to destroy men like me. Given to me to start a war; I was too eager...
11.4K 185 62
What does it take to turn a once cheerful, happy girl into a ruthless, cold hearted women? Is it time? Or the people around you that make you suffer...
247 57 7
A love for darkness can lead you down a dangerous path. Consequences of actions lead to pain. He lead me to a life of Love, and Hell. #glitchinthem...
4.9K 129 19
He pinned her to the wall nd said"You are mine only mine!And keep this shit stick in ur mind! Got it?" She hummed in response He make her look at hi...