✔Winter Pillows [Taekook]

By KimSeokjinsWaist

Jeon Jungkook is a Wattpad writer that recently got kicked out of his house. Kim Taehyung was a reader that... More

Introduction
Teaser
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
April Fools Chapter
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69[SM]
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96[M]
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
105.5
106 [M]
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129 [M]
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169 [M]
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
Reflection

156 [M]

1.5K 59 18
By KimSeokjinsWaist

Okay, yall knew this was coming.

The only reason it took this long because I was being too indecisive on whether I should do kinky smut with Tae as a power bottom, or soft smut with no one particularly dominant. (Well that and a lot of issues with my school that I'm not going into) 

And I decided on the first one... Because I feel like I should write more kinky shit in this book also I haven't written a power bottom Taehyung smut yet. 

So, here it is. :)

Feel free to skip if you wish.

This will include:

-Service Top Jungkook

-Power bottom Taehyung

-Handcuffs (I don't write about these enough honestly-)

-Blindfolds

-Cock rings

-Orgasm denial

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Taehyung and Jungkook pushed past the door. Jungkook pinning Taehyung against the wall leaving passionate kisses on his neck. "I missed you so much," Jungkook said. "But you are also so DUMB for turning down such an amazing offer to further your career." 

"Oh, I'm dumb for wanting to spend time with you?" Taehyung huffed with a small pout.

"Well, we'll be spending some time together tonight." Jungkook hummed.

Taehyung let out a small laugh, giving Jungkook a quick peck on the cheek. "You're so cheesy," Taehyung told as he quickly ran upstairs, Jungkook following behind him as the awkwardly stumbled into the bedroom.

Taehyung joined their lips again as they began passionately making out once more. Separating after a few minutes just enough to be able to speak, a small smirk played on Taehyung's lips. "Did you miss me, baby boy?"

Jungkook nodded as he gave another wet kiss to Taehyung. "You left me alone for weeks." He complained faking a pout. "Which is why you should let me have my way with you." 

Taehyung pulled away with a raised eyebrow. "Really now?" He asked as Jungkook nodded. "You could have called. Or used one of the toys you own."

"My what-" Jungkook asked, his brain failing to process the information right away.

Taehyung's lip twitched into a smirk as he got off the bed. He sauntered over to the closet, swaying his hips a little before throwing open the doors in a dramatic fashion. Plucking a shoebox that was left on the top shelf. "Remember this here? You've got quite the collection. You've been holding out on me." 

Jungkook only rolled his eyes. "You've read my fanfiction. You should know what my preferences are just from that." He challenged. 

"Oh but I do." Taehyung smiled pulling out a set of leather cuffs. A pretty red color with black metal and a little bunny charm on each cuff. "These are pretty high quality. Handmade. I bet they were expensive too." He hummed unbuckling each cuff and taking Jungkook's hands. "Are they custom?"

Jungkook shook his head as Taehyung tightened the cuffs. The older lightly tapping each one to make sure Jungkook was okay with how tight they were before proceeding. "No, they aren't custom."

Taehyung hummed again. "Ah. I expected more. How much did you pay for them? Forty?" 

Jungkook shook his head. "More..." He mumbled. 

"More? More than fifty?" Taehyung asked as he gently pushed Jungkook back on the bed. Tugging at the younger's shirt, getting permission to remove the article of clothing before attaching Jungkook's cuffs to the bed. "Even more than sixty? What about seventy?"

Jungkook shook his head, this time for a different reason. "Between fifty and sixty."

Taehyung nodded. "Also I'm assuming the safe words are the same as the ones you use in your books?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, I'd prefer it."

"Can you tell me what they are again, to make sure we're on the same page?" Taehyung asked with a soft smile toward the restricted younger.

"Green means everything is fine. Yellow means slow down, wait, or change something small. Red means stop. Orange means everything is physically fine but I could need a break mentally. Pink means that we stop all activities because something could be a trigger to trauma. Blue means there is a medical emergency and we call 911." Jungkook explained. (Traffic light system 2.0 it's pretty common in my smut books)

Taehyung smiled as he gave Jungkook a quick kiss. "Just making sure. Such a good boy." He said connecting his lips to Jungkook's neck, smirking against his skin as he felt Jungkook squirm underneath him. Leaving a fresh hickey before he pulled away. "Let's see what else you have in here." He said opening the shoebox again.

Jungkook pulled at the cuffs, attempting to peek at what Taehyung found interesting. The older pulling out a long black cloth.

A blindfold.

"I know you write about blindfolds a lot. It doesn't surprise me that you have one." Taehyung told as he tied the cloth securely over Jungkook's eyes. "Naughty bunny."

Jungkook bit his lip at the new name. He thought he would be the one in charge tonight, punishing Taehyung for making him miss him so much, for not telling him about the kiss scene, and for not taking that offer to film for longer in LA. But the older had different plans, which Jungkook wasn't objecting to. 

Jungkook let out a small moan at the feeling of the cold air hitting his cock when Taehyung removed his pants. He waited eagerly for Taehyung's next move, his lips forming a frown when he felt nothing. "Tae?" He called out.

"I'm still here baby." Taehyung hummed as Jungkook felt the bed dip. Taehyung smirked as Jungkook's back arched off the mattress, his lips parted as a quiet moan escaped, running his hand along the younger's thighs. 

Taehyung massaged the tip of Jungkook's cock with his thumb. Slipping the cock ring he found in Jungkook's box all the way down the younger's length. 

"Tae... What are you using..." Jungkook wearily asked. 

"A cock ring," Taehyung told back as he slowly ran his fingers up and down the younger's cock. Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat. Taehyung working his hand up and down, increasing the speed as time progressed.

Jungkook cursed as he pulled at the handcuffs. Wanting to rip his blindfold off so he could see Taehyung's beautiful face. Jungkook moaned as Taehyung quicked the pace again, occasionally running his thumb over his slit which drove him mad. The younger began to feel the heat pool in his stomach. 

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed as he thrust his hips up into Taehyung's hand. Begging for a release that wouldn't come. Jungkook threw his head back in frustration as he felt his high go away, left with a slightly heavy feeling instead. 

Taehyung let out a small chuckle as he halted his activities. Throwing his clothes across the room as he applied some lube to his fingers. Bringing them to his hole, tracing circles around his rim before pushing two in at once. Moaning at the sudden stretch.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked tugging at his restraints. 

"Fingering myself," Taehyung answered honestly with a smirk. 

Jungkook tugged at his restraints again, letting out a groan. "I wanna see you! Can you take the blindfold off?" He asked. His knuckles turning white, the leather cuffs digging into his skin leaving red marks on his wrists as he desperately tried to escape to no use.

"Nope," Taehyung told as he continued to stretch himself out. "Gotta use your imagination." Taehyung hummed enjoying the view of Jungkook tugging at his handcuffs. "What do you think I look like with my own fingers buried inside me?"

Jungkook bit his lip with a few small pants leaving his lips. "So pretty... I'm sure you look so pretty."

Taehyung smiled. "Just pretty? I've read your writing I know you can do better than that." He hummed making sure to moan a little louder just to torture Jungkook more. 

"I bet you are on your knees. Watching me with a smirk on your face as you stretch yourself out for me. I bet your pretty cock is standing tall against your stomach with bits of precum dripping out." Jungkook told as he tried to shift his position to distract himself from the pain between his legs.

Taehyung hummed as he crawled over to the younger, deeming himself stretched out enough to take in Jungkook's cock. "Want me to ride you? Want your cock buried deep inside me?" Taehyung asked as the younger nodded enthusiastically. 

"Can you take the ring off?" Jungkook asked eagerly. 

"Nope," Taehyung said as he straddled Jungkook, lining himself up as he lowered himself down. After Jungkook was bottomed out Taehyung took a few moments to adjust before rolling his hips against the younger. 

Jungkook let out a sharp gasp, his back arching off the bed once more. Already feeling the pooling in his stomach once more. Like a tight knot that needed to unravel. "Tae, please." Jungkook quietly begged. "Please I need to cum." 

Taehyung ignored the younger as he kept grinding against the younger. "So soon?" He questioned in a teasing manner. He watched the younger let out a loud cry, thrusting his hips into him as his high that he craved was stripped away from him once more. 

"Tae! Please!" Jungkook cried again as he searched for something to give him the release he desired, only to be met with disappointment as the cock ring prevented him from reaching his high. 

"Hmm... I don't think I heard enough begging." Taehyung told as he started lifting himself up before dropping himself back down. Moaning to himself as he rode the younger.

"Please! Please! Please!" Jungkook begged again to no avail. The younger huffed as he bit his lip. "You left me here all alone..." He told attempting to guilt Taehyung into letting him have an orgasm.

"Oh poor you." Taehyung hummed as he lifted himself off for a moment. "But I suppose you've been good." He slid the cock ring off before lowering himself down again. 

"Thank you..." Jungkook hummed as he bit his lip. He could already feel his high coming back, knowing he wouldn't last long. And sure enough only after about a minute more of Taehyung riding him he came. He tugged at his handcuffs, letting out loud moans as the waves of his orgasm hit him like a truck. He trusted his hips up into Taehyung, as he filled him up, small spasms rippling throughout his body. 

Taehyung didn't plan on stopping yet though as he kept riding Jungkook through his orgasm. Reaching down to wrap his hand around his own length. 

Jungkook cried out again. "Tae... Too much..." He said shakily.

"What I thought you wanted to cum?" Taehyung teased as he felt himself getting close. Bouncing on the younger's cock with a bit more force than before. Smiling as he heard Jungkook's moans each time he slammed back down. 

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed feeling another orgasm approaching. "Close..." 

"Wait for me," Taehyung instructed as he quickened his pace. "Okay..." Was all he needed to say as they both came. Riding out their orgasms with loud moans.

Taehyung panted heavily as he took himself off the younger. Removing the blindfold and handcuffs. Giving Jungkook a sweet kiss. "You did so well." He praised. 

"You did too." Jungkook praised back as Taehyung smiled, waddling away to get a cloth from the bathroom. Wiping Jungkook off as well as himself before climbing under the warm covers and snuggling next to Jungkook.

"I love you." He hummed.

Jungkook struggled to keep his eyes open, muttering a small. "Wuv you too." Before falling asleep with Taehyung in his arms. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6K 31
❝𝖸-𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖳-𝖳𝖺𝖾❞ ❝𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗅𝗂...
20.7K 1.7K 48
Cause.... Love can hurt sometimes...! Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung! 3 inseparable trio who are best of friends. Where Tae's lavish, bubbly personalit...
42.3K 2.6K 21
"He'll seduce you if you're not careful, he might seem serious but he's all about fun and games." "I'm okay with him seducing me." _ Jungkook made a...