Broken Devil

By pihuaroraa

Ezron Stone is the definition of a man with a haunting soul and cold heart. Never trusting anyone. Not even h... More

Broken Devil
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Unedited)
Chapter 15(Unedited)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21(Unedited)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Unedited)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29(Unedited)
Chapter 30(Unedited)
Chapter 31(Unedited)
Chapter 32(Unedited)
Chapter 33(Unedited)
Chapter 34(Unedited)
Chapter 35(Unedited)
Chapter 36 (Unedited)
Chapter 37(Unedited)
Chapter 38(Unedited)
Chapter 39 (Unedited)
Chapter 40(Unedited)
Chapter 41 (Unedited)
Chapter 42( Unedited)
Chapter 43 (Unedited)
Chapter 44 (Unedited)
Chapter 46(Unedited)
Chapter 47 (Unedited)
Chapter 48(Unedited)
Chapter 49 (Unedited)
Chapter 50(Unedited)
Chapter 51 (Unedited)
Chapter 52(Unedited)
Chapter 53 (Unedited)
Chapter 54 (Unedited)
Chapter 55( Unedited)

Chapter 45 ( Unedited)

8.6K 344 153
By pihuaroraa

Lia.

I have a feeling this is going to bad. Something is wrong. Definitely fishy, because Ezron has been silent since the moment we sat in the car. He is just holding my hand and would squeeze is it every now and then. His blank expression hasn't change a bit. This morning as usually I woke up to his kisses peppering all over my neck. He likes to do that alot. We are trying to take it slow, to explore it fully without rush. He has been nice, although he does loose his temper every now and then but he's working on it. As soon as we were done with the breakfast, he had asked me to get ready to take me somewhere.

" Ezron please tell me where are we going, it is kind of stressing me."
I bit my lips anxiously.

"Don't worry babygirl, you'll see when we reach there." He kissed my knuckles to assure me. I nodded before staring out of the window.

Soon we reach on a road with dense trees around. Are we there yet?

My question was soon answered as he pulle the car between the trees in front of a mesdium size cabin like house. What are we doing here?

Sliding out of the car, I stand looking at the cabin infront of me. It is of dark oak . Ezron stood beside me and held my hand, I try to look up and smile at him but it was hard with all the dull feeling settling in my stomach.

"Sir, everything is ready." A tall buffed guy stood infront of us, he looks familiar. Oh yes, he was there to drop Ezron that day when he fell ill. I couldn't see his eyes due to the black shades. Is he Ezron's bodyguard?

"Let's go Lia." Ezron pulled me by shoulder.

The man walked in front of us. His height almost intimidating as he was taller than Ezron too. As we reached the door, Ezron stopped and turned me to face him.

" Always remember that whatever you decide, I'll be there with you." He cupped my face. Why is he suddenly saying this? Still I nodded and he passed a small smile, kissing my forehead.

We entered the door. I took my surrounding quietly, the place is well furnished. A tug on my wrist, distracted me, I looked up at Ezron. He turned and we passed by the kitchen to the end of a door. He pressed a red button near the showcase shelf. The floor beneath me vibrated and I held back gasp when the rectangular part of the flooring opened to gateway with a staircase rolling out.
What in the name of God is happening. I hold on to Ezron's hand for support.

"W-what is this?" He squeezed my shoulder tighter. The big guy went down the stairs, this is an actual underground basement.

" Babygirl trust me." I looked up at as he smiled, trying to reassure me. I nodded with thousands of question rising in my mind.

I trust him.

I slowly move down the staircase with caution as it was pretty dark around, I clutched to Ezron's hand tighter. As soon as we reached the ground, there was a dim light in far corner ahead of us.

We strode towards the light. I could see the outline of a chair. Who is it? The big guy's body blocked my view. I glanced up at Ezron who had his jaw clenched and eyes hard. Why is he angry?

I side stepped to get a clear view and stopped dead in track.

A loud gasp rippled throughout the room. I staggered back in steps at the person with her back facing me. I can recognize the person anywhere in the world. My heart thudded in fear.

She is here to hurt me again.

All the dark memories flooded like a dam just broke. She is here to put me in darkness again. I had really thought that I am finally free but can the curse really leave you. No.

Eventhougj being so many feets away from me did not calm my fear a little bit.

A familiar gasp was heard from her as a man removed the duct tape on her mouth.

" Y-You bas-stards, I'll fuckind file a complain and see that you rot in jail till death. Get me out of here you fuckers, I'll fucking gut-" She continued shouting, thrashing around and I flinced at the familiarity of the same terrifying voice that have haunted me for so many endless nights.

"M-Madame." I shuddered at the name slipping out of my mouth. My grip tightened on the hand holding me.

She stiffened. Everything stopped and the atmosphere around felt as if biting my skin in a painful way.

Slowly her chair was turned around and I didn't miss the shock passing behind those evil irises. Her wrinkled eyes wide and mouth agape. Her grey curls in a bird's nest but still the appearance didn't fail to scare me to my core.

Madame is really here.

A furious expression covered her face as her eyes held the same storm, same hatred like that day. She practically snarled in my direction. I staggered back but an arm came around my waist to support me. Tears flowed down my cheek out of fear.

"I should have fucking known it would be you" She spat out " So you just abducted me to take a revenge on me but I won't spare you this time, I'll ruin your life." She chuckled darkly and I visibly shivered. Arms around me tightened.

" Shut the fuck up." Her eyes went wide at Ezron's cold voice,the fickle of fear on her face. She looked up and down at him before smirking disgustingly at me.

"So he is your sugardaddy huh?" She mocked " No wonder you were a stealer. Once a gold digger always a gold digger. Bagging yourself a rich handsome man to complete your motive, so like you sweet slut." She smiled sickly at me.

"Dare you say another word and you'll not see the world in the next minutw bitch." I could feel his whole body shaking with rage whereas mine was opposite, I was shaking with shock, fear and so much more

I couldn't stutter any word out even when she spewed the words at me. Just like the old times, I stood silent.

"Lia." I still stood rigid.
"Darling look here." He shook me and grip my chin turning to him.

" Don't take her words. You are stronger now ok. Now you get to decide how do you want to punish her." What is he talking?

I can't do that. Never. I look back at Madame and it still held the same evilness that had terrified me before and how many times I ever say to myself, I am not scared, not the same old weak Lia, that won't change the fact I still am down right scared. Nothing has changed.

I have to get away from here.
"N-No." I shook my head, perspiration flowing down my forehead.

Breaking from his grip. I run towards the stairz, climbing it and ignoring all the calls from Ezron. I want to get out of here.

I dash towards the door, throwing it open and running towards God knows where? The only thing on my mind was to get away, my heart bounding as I ran mindlessly among the trees.

I can never escape the truth

I was, am and will always be weak.

Pathetic.

Du-

Strong arms wounded around my torso, stopping me from running anymore. I thrashed violently at the captor. Scratching my nails on his arms but the person didn't budge.

"Sh..sh calm down baby." The familiar voice whispered beside my ears leaning onto my shoulder.

Ezron.

I stopped my violent movements.
" That's good." He drew circles over my stomach before turning me around and held me close as if I'll runaway again. And I want to.

"Why the fuck did you run like that? You could've hurt yourself and it is not-"

"I can't face her Ezron. I can't. I am still the weak and timid Lia that couldn't stand for herself. You knew what she did to me, then why would you this? Bring her in my life again" Loud sobs of pain teared out of my throat as I slide down on my knees.

"WHY?" I hold the end of his shirt begging for my answers.

I opened up my heart to him and he brought back the reason of my painful past. How could he do this?

Ezron dropped on his knees too at my level and cupped my face, wiping off the unstoppable tears falling out of my eyes.

"Because you need to face your fear. You need to close that chapter forever. The more it is hidden on the depth of your heart, the more it scratch. It will hurt you and I can't fucking see that."

"I can't punish her. She is the same. She overpowers me. Everytime." I shook my head staring in his cold eyes.

He moved closer until our foreheads touch,

"You are so much stronger than anything in this world. Yes you can do this. I am here for you. You hear me?" The grey eyes filled with determination. I finally let go of all my pain, loosing my body into his warm embrace crying my heart out. I cried for whatever I have suffered for uptill now. I cried of those dark nights. He heard my every cry, wiped away my every tear. His hand soothingly rubbed my back.

"You need to justify for yourself. She did not just torture you, but many innocent kid. Those kids have suffered too." He cupped my face, rubbing my cheeks.

She did this to others too! How much more evil could she be.

"Now you need to decide what is to be done with her." I shook my head in denial, burying my face more into his chest.

Ezron pulled me out rubbing my shoulder to comfort me.

"You are my strong warrior. I know it and you should too. You must realise that you have it in you to stand against her. Think about what she did to you and also those innocent ones." Beneath the softness of his eyes, I could also see the rage.

And somehow his word awakened the buried rage in my heart. All the pain, the suffering and every hurt word flashed through my mind.

Yes you can definitely do this.

I wipe away my tears with a determined face and nodded at him. I am going to show her that I am not the same old person she had broken into pieces.

I stand on my feet along with Ezron looking up at him grateful.

"I will speak against her." My voice coming out confident. Ezron smiled at me proudly.

"I know but if you want you can also torture or kill her with your bare hands, also if you don't want to do that then my men sure can." My eyes widened at his dangerous. Is he insane?

"No, not at all. I could go to jail for lifetime."

"No you won't. I won't let anything happen to you and not a single soul would know about it." He smirked at me. I can't believe we are discussing murder!

"And how would you do that ?"

He chuckled before pulling me by my waist, my breath not failing to hitch.
" Darling did you forget, your husband is a pretty influential personality on this planet." Cocky much.

"What are you a mafia or something?" He stiffened at my words but soon relaxed as a chuckle left my mouth.

Smirking my way he took me into a toe curling kiss. His lips soft but passionate as if he is trying to take all my pain away. Trying to convey that he is here with me, will always be there for me.

And I know that he will always come for me.

As I felt myself a bit light, he pulled out and paused with our forehead against each other. Our breath mingling.

" Let's head inside." I nodded.

This time as I went down the stairs, my head held high and chin jutted out in confidence. I  am not letting her intimidate me this time. She will get what she deserves.

"Is the scaredy cat back again?" Her mock bounced off the wall into my hear but I didn't let that waver my courage. And squared my shoulder, walking closer to her chair. Her dark blue eyes shining an evil glint under the light.

"You think you can hurt me now?" She just smiled evilly

I leaned closer eye to eye level with her. My eyes with anger.

"No" I said back in a cold voice, I didn't know I could talk like that.

"I am changed, not the same old who you could put in dark and torture." She glared at me and and growled at me. I could see the desire in her eyes to kill me. Unfortunately that won't be fulfilled.

I dug my nails in a painful way in her arms. Her eyes morphing into pain, a pang of guilt stabs me but it vanished when I was reminded of what she had also done to others.

I move away and glance at her bruised hand before staring back at her.

My face hardened and I glare back at her.

"You think after what you did to me, I would be weakling or must have died of starvation." I laugh sarcastically  "Well to break your bubble, I am glad you threw me out of the orphanage because I eventually learned to be stronger and look I am so much happy with my life. Now you are going to get what you deserve. All that you have done to many more innocent lives."

Now it was my turn to smirk at her.

"Ezron can you please call the cops and charge her for all the crimes with no option of bail. Possibly with life imprisonment?" I look at my husband who had a frown on his face.

" Nothing more?" I shook my hand "because I would love to do something more than that." He directed his glare at the woman.

I moved closer palming his big hand into mine.
" I want to handle this lawfully." Ezron nodded at me. I looked back at Madame one last time before moving to get out of the cabin.

" You'll never be happy, you bitch. I pray that he will never grace you with any mercy. You'll rot in hell-

I ignored her yell as Ezron yelled at her. Quickly making my way into the car, I sat inside quietly calming my fast beating heart.

I did it!!Oh my god.

A large smile bloomed my face as I laid back with sigh of relief. I didn't know there was invisible burden on my shoulder before. I think it is good that I got off the fear of Madame. I can finally move on across that invisible boundary that she had drawn in my life.

"It is good to see you smile like that again." Ezron commented as he got into the driver's seat.

" Did you see I was such a badass in there." I jumped in my seat with the biggest grin. He looked at me with unreadable eyes.

"I think I like my Lia sweet and smiling all the time.But fuck me if I wasn't tempted to ravish you then and there." I felt my body electrified my every cell.

I didn't utter a word and just looked ahead at dashboard. Tucking away my hair, to hide my face with my hand. My thoughts imagining his words.

Bad Lia!!

"Okay I've asked Alec to handle everything with the cops but you'd have to give a statement about everything she did to you." I nodded.

"But what about the orphanage now?"

"Don't worry it will now be under Stone Charity Organizations." Tears of gratefulness brimmed my eyes. How did I get so lucky?

"Hey" He carefully cupped my jaw softly " What is it now?" His voice softer than ever.

" Thankyou so much for doing this." He rubbed my skin there.

"I'll do anything for you babygirl." He whispered

"You could have told me about this." I still put my point forward.

His one eyebrow cocked up.
"And you would have let me." Well that shut me up.

"Now that I think of it, you could have told me too?" I frown.

"About what?"

"About the medicines you have been slipping in that special smoothie." I go rigit at his words. How did he know?

Is he going to yell?

I open and close my mouth but nothing came out. I lied to him and now I have to face him. We are going to go back to square one.

"Its okay. I knew about it for a while now,precisely after a week of you giving me those smoothies. Got it checked, it is for detoxification. I was waiting when you would tell me." His voice sounded a bit disappointed at the end.

"I am sorry about it." My voice full of guilt

"Its fine. You did the best for me." He squeezed my hand, kissing my head.

We tied our seatbelt but before starting the car he added.

"Also let's go on a date tomorrow."

Say what??
_________________________________________
Happy Reading.Please vote and comment.

I know! I know a little late update it is.

Also I guess it is surprising that Ezron took the medicine thing really well. But now him and Lia are even. They have nothing to hide or do they?

Please let me know your thoughts on this chapter.

Stay safe
Stay healthy
-Pihu☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758 50 8
He is a devil with a heart of stone, known for his cruelty and selfishness. 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐎 has built a reputation as an emotionless man...
3.4K 268 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
10.2K 1.1K 51
Story #1 in the 'The Hourglass Effect' series. She forgot it was an act. That it was a lie. She forgot that she's broken, and can't fall in love. So...
4.4K 35 11
I should've known she would ruin me the moment I saw her. Women like her are made to destroy men like me. Given to me to start a war; I was too eager...