Flying In My Dreams

By dr_eternalV

People say that....... "Dreams are the illustrations.......from the book your soul is writing about yo... More

✍️Intro.....!!!!!✍️
Scene 1..... Met him accidentally😅
Scene 2 Keychain changed my day🥰
Scene 3 Ride in His Car☺️
Scene 4 Unknown call scared me!!!!😨
Scene 5 Mysterious night🌌
Scene 6 Surprised visit with a lovely guy🤗
Scene 7 Fake Story Made Too Appear Real Person 😶
Scene 8 Special Day With A Special Person ☺️
Scene 9 Unexpected Coffee☕ From Unexpected Person
Scene 10 Going To Meet Mother👩‍👦
Scene 11 Beach Beach mein 😄
Scene 12 Sadness😥 Leads To The Happiness😅
Scene 13 Go Crazy for You 🤗
Scene 14 Will be my partner?? 🙈
Scene 15 Gift for a Gifted person🎁
Scene 16. Actor 🎬 becoming a Doctor👨‍⚕️
Scene 17. Best Friends Forever👬
Scene 18. Value of the Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Scene 19. Puppy🐶.......... Phone Call📲.........
Scene 20. Missing........ Scared😨.......and........ Shopping 🛒
Scene 21. My First Things With My Important Person 🤗
Scene 22. Hard Practice🕺💃 And Whispering Words......
Scene 23. Coincidentally, Blue Colour 💙.......
Scene 24. Bridge🌉 Borne Trouble
Scene 25. Marriage Proposal From My Future.......
Scene 26. Secrecy......... Shock😲........
Scene 27. Remembering The Past ⏪
Scene 28. Father Planned........ 😲
Scene 29. Fingertips 👉 Shows.........
Scene 30. Health Condition..........😶
Scene 31. Cuteness Overloaded 🙈 and A Loud Scream😱
Scene 32. The Shadow👥 Secret......🤨
Scene 33. Thought that I am going to Die .......💀
Scene 34. Slept By Reading The Book.........📘
Scene 35. Puppy 🐶 Story.......... and a hurt........🤕
Scene 36. Darkness ⚫ Curiosity.......
Scene 37. Unexpected Thing from My Father........
Scene 38. Video Footage lead my Way..........
Scene 39. Apologize from the beloved one's........
Scene 40. Escape from the Hands of Knowing People.......
Scene 41. Precious Thing to Her.........
Scene 42. Unexpectedly dream💭 come true.....😬
Scene 43. Announcement of Lockdown......😣
Scene 44. Strange Call📱........
Scene 45. Spicy🌶️ taste remembers me of my Mother👩‍👦
Scene 46. Surprise to hear the......!!!!!
Scene 47. Watching a Horror Movie 🧟...... and Lack of Sleep....😪
Scene 48. Distant voice called my name.......
Scene 49. One step👣 ahead to my Heart ♥️.......
Scene 50. Lunch🍱 prepared by him♥️ which tasted as same as my mom's 🥰
Scene 51. Unexpectedly Oppa came......
Scene 52. Tutoring from the Top Student of the Harvard University 👨‍🎓
Scene 53. Am I Jealous??
Scene 54 Terrible Night..... Disgusting🤢
NEW COVER
Scene 55 A Kiss😘
Scene 56. Heart♥️ racing like a horse🐎
Scene 57 Living Together??🙅‍♀️😑
Scene 58 Unknowingly Confessed 😮
Scene 59 Ha Ni made my day 💖
Scene 60 "Do I like you?"🙃
Scene 61 Unexpected move!!!!
Scene 62 Sweet Blackmail🤗
Scene 63 Engagement Ceremony🥰
Scene 64 Exam tension 🤯
Scene 65 Emergency call
Scene 66 Reunion in Hospital
Scene 68 Happy Ending ☺️
New story update

Scene 67 Graduation 👨‍🎓

14 6 3
By dr_eternalV

My pov.....!!!!

The moment we stepped in the room, a man was lying the bed with ventilator next to his and we walked slowly near him, I looked at Lee Jong Suk whose eyes were filled with tears, I held his hand and asked him who is this man? He turned his face to me and he muttered that, "he is the one who gave me birth, but never once treated me like his son. He is just named as father to me that's all." As soon as he said those words, his tears started to flow from his orbits. To at least comfort him, I gripped his hand still more tightly than before.

By hearing us talk, uncle slowly opened his eyes and saw us. He was about to get up and remove the oxygen mask from his mouth, but Lee Jong Suk moved to help him. Even though, he was angry at him he helped him as a patient not as his father. Meanwhile, a small tear escaped from uncle's eye from corners of the eye.

I was helpless as I was not knowing why uncle neglected Jong Suk, so I stood next to him holding my hands his shoulders, where he was sobbing too much bending his head and looking at his foot. By looking him cry, even I was tearing up as I was not able to do anything to help him, the room was filled with the sobs only. This was converted to a slight conversation when uncle uttered a word, "Jong Suk" at that time both of us looked at uncle and he continued to speak.

"Miahnae, chincchha miahnae.... I failed to take care of you my little son. I was only looking at way your mother died and even while her last minute she was full of thoughts and talking about you only, which I was expecting from her. Even though, she liked you more than anyone in this world which I couldn't resist, as we even had another son who was elder than you. The last word before her death was 'take care of Lee Jong Suk' which hurt me a lot and from that point I started to show more concern to Min Ho thinking you will be gradually liked from everyone in the family, but I was completely wrong. That was the second mistake I committed in my life and started to neglect you and whoever came to love you I got rid of them slowly from you through the betrayal or through their death and this was the third mistake." He sighed loudly and the tears started to flow..... Slowly, Jong Suk moved his fingers towards uncle's face and wiped his tears from his thumb.

He continued again saying, " later I insisted your uncle to take care of you and gave some amount for you care and completely left your side. Still, I was involving in your life when you were about to join the medical school and the love life of yours. The reason behind your love Park Yeon So left you was because of me. She begged me to not separate you both, but because of my hatred towards you made you guys to break up. But, I think I took the good decision in this part as you have now got the very good and helpful girl for you. It is very late to apologize for my mistakes, but I whole-heartily apologize to you for all the mistakes I have done."

Hearing this Lee Jong Suk moved closer to his father and held his hand tightly and said, "thank you for everything which you did. There was loneliness in me until I met Yeon So, but after she left I again became single. But after many months, I met this girl and she helped me to fall in love with all the people around us, and more importantly I fell for her. After I started to love her, I met hyung and we resolved the things in between us, and because of her I am able to meet you which I thought that I would meet you in some cafe or at your house, but unfortunately, I am meeting you here. And you will be fine and I need to live with you from now on."

They both smiled at each other and Jong Suk looked at me and mouthed at me saying "introduce yourself" I nodded as I almost forgot everything and was looking at their bonding. I came front and said, "Annyeonghaseyo.... Myself Oh Ha Ni and I am his girlfriend" and bowed at him. He called me near to him and said, "Ha Ni ah, I will ask you a favor from you...will you do that?" I nodded at him and he continued, "please take care of Lee Jong Suk" and held brought Jong Suk hand towards me and placed on mine top of his. I gave a weak smile and said, "you will be fine, don't worry and you will be with him to take care of your own sons." He said that he is not going to stay longer and after him gone I should be the one for Lee Jong Suk and took a promise from me. I started to shed the tears, so I moved out of the room to not to cry in front of them and making them weak.

The moment I went out, I saw Gyu Won standing a little away from the room and talking in the phone. I ran to her and hugged her tightly and cried on her shoulders, I know that even she will be devastated from this but I couldn't help myself other than crying. It was a warm hug and at the same time even she cried on mine.

Later after we relaxed ourselves, I told everything what happened inside and we sighed softly. Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho oppa came to us and said that he needs to attend the meeting which is important to him and looking at me he continued that Lee Jong Suk should stay here until he comes back from the office and I went inside the room to check them.

There uncle was sleeping and Lee Jong Suk was holding his hand in his and caressing that softly. I went next to him and sat beside him pulling a chair next to him. I was about to tell him something, but he spoke breaking the silence.

"Are you fine?" He asked. I was confused why is he asking me, that should be asked by me to me. And he understood that I was thinking about that, so he continued,

"I know that you went out to cry..... You could have shown me your weak side also. I was feeling still more happy to see that side of your" with a small smile.

"I was thinking to show you that side when it's necessary, but we I had shown that it might hurt you still more from my emotions. So, I went out to cry there" I said him.

I linked my hand into his and buried my head into his chest, and out of my thinking, I uttered to tell him something.

"I am curious of something, shall I ask you?" I asked looking above to see his face. He nodded in response to me as yes and I continued to talk.

"The thing has cleared between you and your father. I am happy about that, but I wanted to ask you that, as you have come to know that Yeon So unni was forced to leave you. So, now will you go back to her leaving me??"

For more than a minute or two he didn't speak up, so I stood up and said, "nevermind, it was just that I was curious. You don't need to think of that anymore, now I will tell my parents about why we are here they might be worried about us." I was moving away towards the door, but my wrist was held and I looked around to him and he dragged me to sit next to him.

"What made you think of this question? I don't know you didn't trust me much as what I have on you. It's okay about that.... I will never go back to my past by leaving you alone. If you and I met even during my relationship with her, then also I would have broken up with her and come to you. And now, it's very much a long back story to remember that. For now and in the future, you are the only one for me and there will be no one other than you. So, you should at least trust me a little. You are so much perfect for me and we both make a good combination in all the ways. So, I won't ever leave you for any other women, if I was going to leave you, I was not going to give that necklace for you on your birthday and was not going to propose for you. I truly love you Ha Ni ah" He said and placed his chin on my head and slightly kissed my forehead.

I smiled and said him that I will inform my parents and went outside the room to phone them. I called and said about this, they asked me which hospital are we in, I told that I share my location and my mom said that my dad had just arrived, so they will come in an hour. I said okay and hung the call and sent my location. Later I called Woo Bin oppa to tell this as he is also a very good friend of Lee Jong Suk. He said he will be here tomorrow as he is not having the car with him, I told him there is a spare one in the garage, but he told that he is little tired from making some shopping and meeting his other friends. I said okay and ended the call and took two cups of coffee in my hand and went inside the room. Still, Jong Suk was in the same position as before caressing his father's hand.

I gave him a cup but he refused to take that saying that he don't want to drink. I told him, "you need to stay awake until Min Ho oppa comes, for that the caffeine will stimulate your blood cells to keep you awake. You need to get energy, if any tests had to be done on uncle....hence, take this without refusing." He accepted the coffee and once we finished drinking that, suddenly uncle's breathing rate and heart rate increases. By looking at that he started the preliminary treatment of applying force on uncle's chest, and I went out to call the doctor. After a minute or two, doctor came in and was giving instructions to the nurse to prepare for adrenaline to give the shot on his chest to stimulate the cardiac muscles. When he was about to take that and place at the site of his heart, all of a sudden the ECG curve on the ventilator turned to the straight line. Without the doctor told that he is dead, my tears started to flow from my eyes unknowingly, he came at us and said, "sorry, he is no more" and patted Jong Suk's shoulders and went off.

I felt like my legs are not having any strength to stand or walk, I collapsed there reaching the chair where I was standing. Looking at me, he sat next to me holding me in his arms and my head on his chest and said, "it's fine....everything will be alright. Don't cry.....!!!!!" he assured me. This should be done by me to him as he is the one who lost one of his most important family member, but he looked composed and calm. Still, I know that he is just burying his feelings inside his heart and letting that to come out. I really felt bad for him, I tried to calm myself from that thinking. Later, I looked around to see Gyu Won ah who was not there, I asked him where is she? He said he doesn't know and we turned towards the door as its open. There came Lee Min Ho and Gyu Won.

They both looked at uncle and the tears filled their eyes and Lee Min Ho hold on to Gyu Won's hand tightly as much he can to assure her. But, he also tries to control his tears in front of us. So, I gestured to Lee Jong Suk to go to him and let go my hand, he nodded and went to his brother and they both hugged each other and from both of their eyes a small tear came out and landed on their cheek. We were very young to handle this on ourselves as the brothers were not having much relatives with them, the most important family was their maternal uncle whom I met in Jong Suk's house. But, he was not in the country.... So, they were literally having no one to rely on for time being. While I was thinking about them, my thoughts were disturbed from the arrival of my parents and standing at the door.

The moment I looked at them, I just run towards them to hug them, then I realize that everyone were looking me which they could feel bad, so I let them and they came in and they were shock to hear that uncle is no more. My mom came to both of the brothers and hugged them and said, "don't feel like you are orphan now...you guys are like my son and always feel free to come home. And always be in touch with me or Ha Ni's father, we will always be there for you" and kissed both of theirs' forehead.

***

The funeral was conducted the next day near Lee Min Ho's house. The both brothers were very much tired and were very helpless and controlling their tears inside. Many people came and visited them, but later when Lee Jong Suk was supposed to be there with his brother he was not there. I said I look for him and went to search him, I got him sitting and crying the store room of the hall.

He looked at me and I bent down and sat next to him, I put my hand on his shoulders he suddenly pulled me to hug.

I hugged him and consoled him saying, "uncle will always be with you in all the time and he will be proud when you complete your studies and become a very famous doctor who will be saved from your treatment." He still sobbed in my arms and after relaxing himself and we went to Lee Min Ho. The things went well in the funeral and all were going back to their own house. I said them to come to our house, so that they will atleast forget that fact for today and tomorrow. Lee Min Ho said that he has other plans as Kim Hyun Joong has already called him and Gyu Won to his place. I said it's okay and looked at Lee Jong Suk and he nodded as he is accompanying us. We went home with a dead silence in the car without anyone talking to anyone. Even when we reached home, he didn't talk to anyone and went to his room that is my secret compartment.

When i went to check on him to call for at least for coffee, but he was already asleep on the bed with a tear on his cheek. I wiped the tear on his and was about to go to my bed, but suddenly he started to talk, "abeoji gajima!!!! Abeoji.... abeoji.....chepal gajima abeoji" (dad don't go) and started weeping. I thought that he might be having a nightmare, so woke him up and wiped his tears from his eyes. The moment he saw me, he hugged me and started to cry on my shoulders. I said it's fine, it's just a nightmare and patted his back to comfort him. He stopped crying and asked me, "shall I sleep on your lap? I feel like I am very lonely and I am scared to sleep alone.... can I?" I nodded my head as yes and the next minute, he was on my lap sleeping.

I caressed his head slowly until he slept, I stayed there with him and I brought another pillow from my bed and slept on the sofa, thinking he might wake up again because of the nightmare, but he didn't wake up.

The next few days, he was not left alone from anyone of us and he was much better than the time when he was in the funeral and on the day of the death of uncle.

***

It's been 6 months after his father's death, and yesterday was the last day in the college as he completed his internship and going to write exam in the coming month and I completed my 2nd year of medicine and now, I am in 3rd year. I am happy that the brothers are living together in Lee Min Ho's house, where Gyu Won is with me. We both go to college together and come back together in my car, sometimes we will be picked up from our boyfriends. Occasionally, we four go on for one day trip or double date, sometimes my brother and sister-in-law will also join us.

Today, I am eagerly waiting for Lee Jong Suk to get his certificates for his learning in medicine and we are all going for his graduation ceremony in his college. We all went there and he received his certificates and as he was very popular guy among girls, so he didn't leave me from his side and announced to his friends about our relationship. He was in his convocation dress and we took many photos together and even with his friends.
It was good to spend time with them and after the function we all came back home including the brothers. My mom insisted to come home so that we can have a small get together and a party for Jong Suk graduation.

The day was very good on a whole, as they had a little wine during the party, they both stayed in my house. We young people played truth or dare for almost 2am and we all said good night to each other and headed to our rooms, where me and Lee Jong Suk as usual and Lee Min Ho was given the guest room and Gyu Won was living in my brother's as they moved out after their marriage. I was not able to sleep as it was past from my usual time, so I knocked on Lee Jong Suk separation door from mine, he said to come in and I sat next to him and said I am not getting sleep and I laid my head down on his shoulders. He said he will tell a story and he started to say. As he was telling me, I fell asleep in the same position on his shoulders.

____________
____

Guys, the story has coming to end in few scenes and stay tuned until the end.....

Hope you guys like the story and love you guys😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 867 51
24-year-old Lee Munhee's life was ordinary. The constant comparison between her and her brother, Lee Sungho made by their parents, had become a daily...
1.9K 22 20
" Will you still look at me as your sun if I told you about the darkness inside of me?" " I'll hold onto you for now and forever" When an 20 year o...
263K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
1.2K 85 28
No one can control whom you fall in love with Neither were they able to control themselves from falling for each other Every love has their own phas...