Broken Devil

By pihuaroraa

Ezron Stone is the definition of a man with a haunting soul and cold heart. Never trusting anyone. Not even h... More

Broken Devil
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Unedited)
Chapter 15(Unedited)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21(Unedited)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Unedited)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29(Unedited)
Chapter 30(Unedited)
Chapter 31(Unedited)
Chapter 32(Unedited)
Chapter 33(Unedited)
Chapter 34(Unedited)
Chapter 35(Unedited)
Chapter 36 (Unedited)
Chapter 37(Unedited)
Chapter 38(Unedited)
Chapter 39 (Unedited)
Chapter 40(Unedited)
Chapter 41 (Unedited)
Chapter 42( Unedited)
Chapter 44 (Unedited)
Chapter 45 ( Unedited)
Chapter 46(Unedited)
Chapter 47 (Unedited)
Chapter 48(Unedited)
Chapter 49 (Unedited)
Chapter 50(Unedited)
Chapter 51 (Unedited)
Chapter 52(Unedited)
Chapter 53 (Unedited)
Chapter 54 (Unedited)
Chapter 55( Unedited)

Chapter 43 (Unedited)

8.9K 406 174
By pihuaroraa

Ezron.

"I was alone." I feel uncontrollable amount of rage looking at the vulnerability reflected in her eyes. My heart never knew what feeling other's pain is like but it reacted towards hers. It clenched staring inti her crystal emeralds.

"Now you are not." I state. No fucking way is she going to feel this way. I will rip apart the fucking world apart if I have to make her feel safe.

"I know." Her smile shocks me, how can she smile after suffering such brutality. Her eyes though with a painful look but the confidence in her voice sways me. Does she fucking trusts a monster like me?

And as I look in her gemstone alike eyes, it proves it. She looks at me with so many emotions that it is fucking enough to awaken my dead heartbeats void of emotions. Those eyes dense than any forest. I want her closer, study her closer. Somehow the fingers went under her chin to pull her face up as moonlight reflects on her face. I lean closer, taking in her long lashes casting over her red tinted cheeks. Her eyebrows in a soft arc. The beauty mark near her jaw.

She is fucking beautiful.

My eyes inadvertently falls on her lips and I fucking loose all my brain cells. Her upper lips in a slight bow shape but broad and lower lips fuller, they look fucking soft. I wish if I could ...

My thumb nears her bottom lips, wanting to feel if they are really what they look. The way she shivers at the gesture is enough to tell me about the effect it has. I glanced at her blistering gaze fixed on my lips. It didn't take long for my eyes to seek the permission I've wanted to do the whole time. I've never kissed a woman before. Fucked them?sure, but never felt the urge, this kind of urge to kiss any woman before. She leanes closer invading my nostrils with her scent and closes her eyes. That was enough for me to latch my lips on her.

And its fucking cliche because just by the touch of it, as if all the fucking bugs are out in my stomach. I move my lips on hers in a hesistant manner, all my nervousness coming like a storm. Am I doing it right?

I dare to suck her lower lips and the most dulcet sound reaches my ears. Her moan, its low and short but enough to boost my confidence to pull her on my lap instinctively. This is good I guess!Her fingers trails at the nape of my neck and I feel hot all over me. I need to fucking taste her.

I lick the seam of her lips, requesting her to open up but she didn't respond. She is hesitant, I know it. Will she pull back? I immediately pinch slightly her inner thigh and as she gasp, I plunge in moulding her tongue with mine. Her tongue fucking tastes fresh like fruity and sweet. Fuck me but its addictive. Her moans are like a signal for me to deepen and taste her. I feel fucking warm when she tries keeping up with me. Reluctantly we pull away due to shortage of oxygen.

We pant heavily, but my eyes never leave her face. Watch her every expression. Her face flaming red, her mouth slight open to take air through her swollen lips. There is a fucking smile on her face that in some way makes me proud. But a frown settles and as she looks up, I couldn't stop myself from kissing her as it takes in her droopy eyes filled with lust.

I dive in again like a parched man.
Her softness pressed against mine, arouses me like no other. I feel myself tight in the jeans. But my mind has a different way to torture me as it bring in all my wrongdoings in the situation.

She told you a very important and sensitive part of her life. You jumped at the very first chance you got, taking advantage of her. What an asshole!

Fuck! I am a fucking jerk. I didn't think of comforting her and jumped at the chance to kiss the hell out of her. Fucking monster act.

You are no good for her.

I pull away from her as my mind gives a reality check. Settling her down, I turn away, not able to gaze at her.

What was I thinking? Kissing her like a mad man. I should have been comforting her with words. Fucking can't do that too, I mentally chuckle at my own ineptness.

A sniffle is heard and I rapidly turn around to watch the green eyes pooled with tears. Shit, I fucked up. She fucking hates me now.

"Why- What ha- ?" I try configuring my words but she cut me off with a sharp question.

" Did you not like it?" My eyes widened at her saddened eyes. Does she fucking thinks?I did not like it. If I could, I'll gladly show her how much addicting is it.

"I- I took advantage of you." My eyes avert shamefully.

"You told me something important about your past and instead of consoling, I kissed you." I further explain gazing straight at the lake.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see her moving closer. She grasped my chin and turned towards her. Her soft smile intact.

"I liked it." She never fails surprising me, does she? This beautiful amazing woman likes kissing me. The joy in my mind could burst out. She doesn't think I did wrong to her?

"I liked it too babygirl." I chuckle and she smiles contentedly at me before falling in my arms. I gather her greatly and there is a silence between us, a comforting one. We look at the scenery infront with sound of night insects buzzing around. I cover us with a blanket. She feels so perfect in my arms.

Shamelessly, I sniff her hair, taking pleasure off her scent. Never fucking thought, I will be sitting with a woman in my arms in calm. In almost peace.

"We should go to sleep and probably leave after sunrise." I don't want to leave this place. Just stay with her as long as I can, before the devil inside me resurfaces unshackling all the confines.

I nod and help her wrap everything up before we go into the tent. The sleeping arrangements were already done and after applying some repellent, we both sleep on our seperate sides. Moments ago we were in each others arm and now sleeping on different sides. Thia is fucking ridiculous. I toss and turn but there is no sleep anywhere near me. Not until I touch her.

Fuck this.

Quickly pulling her towards me, I wound my arms around her waist. A surprise squeal leaves her mouth as she turns around with widened eyes but a smile. I look blankly, not knowing what words to utter. But she understands as she shakes her head before getting comfortable on my chest. My heart beats at an irregular pace. What the hell?

"Are you ok?" She stares up at me with a frown. I nod trying to calm my heartbeats thumping at an irregular pace.

"Its beating at an unsual speed." She lightly taps at the left section where the stupid organ is situated.

"Its because of you." I shrug, don't know how to lie up that. Her cheeks covers with red slowly as it got when I kissed her. My eyes involuntarily drops on it.

Control yourself asshole!

I shake my head before bringing her closer and resting my cheeks against her hair. A content sigh leaves her mouth.

My mind rewind back to her reveal. This woman has fucking suffer too much and still she smiles like its all rainbow and candies in this fucked up world. The innocence she carries around enchants everyone.

But the pain her eyes held wouldn't ever leave my memories. I'll fucking find that hag bitch and show her the real hell on this fucking earth. I'll inculcate hundred times more pain than she did to my Lia.

Yes fucking mine.

I'll maim the person who so much as try touching her head. I kiss her head pulling her to me, trying to potray my words. Her finger drawing pattern on my t-shirts stops momentarily before she continues.

"What was the name of the orphanage?" I need to know about it.

"Its ok Ezron, everything is fine now." She tries to reassure me but it doesn't does anything to the anger inside me.

"Lia.." I start sternly looking down at her, she huffs out an annoyed breath.

"St. Matthews Children Orphanage Center." She presses herself more into my chest.

"Is that why you had Matthews as your surname?"

She nods.

"Why didn't you change it?"

"Eventhough the experience was traumatic but the roof I was under is a part of my childhood. A part of something I had lived once. I wanted to keep the surname as a reminder that I am stronger than what I was yesterday." Her words pulled a string in heart. The more closer I get, the more is to admire about her.

We both fall into the most beautiful slumber amidst the night.

●●●

With the chirping of birds, melodic sounds of water rustling in the lake and my wife in my arms. I look down at the beautiful sleeping angel, ger hairs framing the face perfectly, nose red with the coolness. I cover the blanket till her chin. Her arms still resting across my torso loosely. It is a dream I never want to let go of. I wish the time to stop and let me be in this moment forever before going back to the fucked up world.

Morning dews have already settled on the grass and the sun is rising in the sky The night as if passed in a jiffy. I look down at the reason and a soft smile took place on my face. How the fuck did my woman manage to do that?

Her lush lips looks more red in the morning and more fuller.

Just one.

I lean down and light kiss on her lips. Oh fucking good! It is as if I just got the tease of the heaviest drug. Okay one more or else I won't fucking stop thinking about it. I lean down and dare to kiss a bit more firmly. Fucking stop me.

This is the last time. I go down again but her eyes flew up and I freeze at her questioning gaze. Did I get caught?" Do something idiot or else you'll creep the hell out of her.

"Um- uh good morning, the sun is already up and I'll ask the guard if our car has arrived" I quickly stumble out of the tent with a awkward bent almost tripping. When the fuck did I become so clumsy?

By the time I returned, Lia had already folded the tent and everything pretty quick. Thankfully Robert got us the car and took the other one for repair in a truck.

Lia and I washed up a but by the lake before exiting the site. The way back to the masion was filled with our usual conversation about the weather and other stuff. We didn't pull the topic about our last night kiss.

As we reached the mansion, Lia was already asleep. She always ends up sleeping in the car? Is that a weird habit?

Anyways more chances for me to hold her. I pick her in my arms and walk without bothering to close the car, nodding at the guard. He quickly averts her widening gaze and scurries to the car.

We reach inside, I guess Robert must have informed the servants about our arrival as the door was already open. Quickly rounding up the stairs, I open up our bedroom and settle her down in the bed. The mattress shaping into her figure as she snuggles.

I turn around but my wrist is loosely held by soft fingers.

"Where are you going?" Her half eyelids open and gruff morning voice.

"Shower" She nods.

I was about to turn around before she calls out.

"Ezron" She tugs my wrist closer

"Hmm"

"Thankyou" I should be the one saying that to you.

I lean down and brush the ombre strands out of her face behing her ears.

"Sleep." I kiss her forehead and move away.

There is one task I have to do before shower. Walking into my study room, I quickly open my drawer and pull out my business phone.

I guess Steve has one more task to look into. I ring him up.

"Whoever you are I am currently having the sexiest dream-" I cut off his bullshit

"Steve." I voice out coldly.

There is scrambling sound in the background before his clear voice is heard.

"Boss." That's good.

"I want every single information on the person goes by the name "Madame" who ran the St. Matthew's Orphanage Center few years back. The file should be on my table in 48 hours." I want to fucking get my hands on the bitch.

" Yes boss" I hung up and smirk evilly.

Someone is going to have to face the real devil.
_________________________________________
Happy Reading.Please vote and comment.

First of all I would like to thank all my readers a big time to be so patient and humble.

Our book has finally made it to 200+ reads.Yay!!

It seriously wouldn't have been possible without you all. Your read, votes and comments matters much more to me.

Also now Ezron's P.O.V are going to be a bit more mushy I guess until ofcourse later *winks.*

Also drop down your comment or suggestion on this chapter.

Stay safe
Stay healthy
-Pihu☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2.7K 11
She was good He was bad She cared what people think He cared less what people think She was his weakness He was her strength When they meet each oth...
5.3K 39 11
I should've known she would ruin me the moment I saw her. Women like her are made to destroy men like me. Given to me to start a war; I was too eager...
303K 5.4K 68
She was a Rebel, He was the Devil. Quite literally. She was fire, He was ice. The total opposite of each other. She won't just give in to anyone with...
11.8K 235 62
What does it take to turn a once cheerful, happy girl into a ruthless, cold hearted women? Is it time? Or the people around you that make you suffer...