Flying In My Dreams

By dr_eternalV

People say that....... "Dreams are the illustrations.......from the book your soul is writing about yo... More

✍️Intro.....!!!!!✍️
Scene 1..... Met him accidentally😅
Scene 2 Keychain changed my day🥰
Scene 3 Ride in His Car☺️
Scene 4 Unknown call scared me!!!!😨
Scene 5 Mysterious night🌌
Scene 6 Surprised visit with a lovely guy🤗
Scene 7 Fake Story Made Too Appear Real Person 😶
Scene 8 Special Day With A Special Person ☺️
Scene 9 Unexpected Coffee☕ From Unexpected Person
Scene 10 Going To Meet Mother👩‍👦
Scene 11 Beach Beach mein 😄
Scene 12 Sadness😥 Leads To The Happiness😅
Scene 13 Go Crazy for You 🤗
Scene 14 Will be my partner?? 🙈
Scene 15 Gift for a Gifted person🎁
Scene 16. Actor 🎬 becoming a Doctor👨‍⚕️
Scene 17. Best Friends Forever👬
Scene 18. Value of the Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Scene 19. Puppy🐶.......... Phone Call📲.........
Scene 20. Missing........ Scared😨.......and........ Shopping 🛒
Scene 21. My First Things With My Important Person 🤗
Scene 22. Hard Practice🕺💃 And Whispering Words......
Scene 23. Coincidentally, Blue Colour 💙.......
Scene 24. Bridge🌉 Borne Trouble
Scene 25. Marriage Proposal From My Future.......
Scene 26. Secrecy......... Shock😲........
Scene 27. Remembering The Past ⏪
Scene 28. Father Planned........ 😲
Scene 29. Fingertips 👉 Shows.........
Scene 30. Health Condition..........😶
Scene 31. Cuteness Overloaded 🙈 and A Loud Scream😱
Scene 32. The Shadow👥 Secret......🤨
Scene 33. Thought that I am going to Die .......💀
Scene 34. Slept By Reading The Book.........📘
Scene 35. Puppy 🐶 Story.......... and a hurt........🤕
Scene 36. Darkness ⚫ Curiosity.......
Scene 37. Unexpected Thing from My Father........
Scene 38. Video Footage lead my Way..........
Scene 39. Apologize from the beloved one's........
Scene 40. Escape from the Hands of Knowing People.......
Scene 41. Precious Thing to Her.........
Scene 42. Unexpectedly dream💭 come true.....😬
Scene 43. Announcement of Lockdown......😣
Scene 44. Strange Call📱........
Scene 45. Spicy🌶️ taste remembers me of my Mother👩‍👦
Scene 46. Surprise to hear the......!!!!!
Scene 47. Watching a Horror Movie 🧟...... and Lack of Sleep....😪
Scene 48. Distant voice called my name.......
Scene 49. One step👣 ahead to my Heart ♥️.......
Scene 50. Lunch🍱 prepared by him♥️ which tasted as same as my mom's 🥰
Scene 51. Unexpectedly Oppa came......
Scene 52. Tutoring from the Top Student of the Harvard University 👨‍🎓
Scene 53. Am I Jealous??
Scene 54 Terrible Night..... Disgusting🤢
NEW COVER
Scene 55 A Kiss😘
Scene 56. Heart♥️ racing like a horse🐎
Scene 57 Living Together??🙅‍♀️😑
Scene 58 Unknowingly Confessed 😮
Scene 59 Ha Ni made my day 💖
Scene 60 "Do I like you?"🙃
Scene 61 Unexpected move!!!!
Scene 62 Sweet Blackmail🤗
Scene 63 Engagement Ceremony🥰
Scene 65 Emergency call
Scene 66 Reunion in Hospital
Scene 67 Graduation 👨‍🎓
Scene 68 Happy Ending ☺️
New story update

Scene 64 Exam tension 🤯

20 6 9
By dr_eternalV

Lee Gyu Won't pov.....!!!!

       By hearing the sound we both rushed there to see what was going on inside, when we went inside we saw, a vase broken next to the bed and the two boys were injured, but they both were laughing and talking to each other without realizing that we both were watching their actions. After some minutes, Ha Ni made a sound which can grab their attention towards us. Thank God they noticed us from their deep talk. Lee Jong Suk came to Ha Ni and said, " Ha Niah he is my brother and we reconciled from the misunderstanding" with a big smile. Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho who was sitting on the bed smiled at me and winked.

But, his handsome face was turned into almost an ugly face because of the injury.

I was confused why did he wink at me and they explained how did they reunite with each other. After saying that, Ha Ni went to bring the first aid box and Lee Jong Suk said that he will wash his face and come and went inside the bathroom in that same room.

  As they were not there, I went to Min Ho and sat next him seeing his awful face. He said that, "thank you for you and your friend who helped us to reconcile us from the misunderstanding. I need to talk to you later which is very important to us. It is foremost thing for our lives. Make some time for me later." 
I was confused about the words which he stressed most. That thinking was distracted from the arrival of Lee Jong Suk from the bathroom.

  Suddenly, in my mind I remembered the fact of them dating. So, I was eager to know what made them to prefer and like each other.

"Ah, batta!! I was wanting to ask you about Ha Ni. Will you answer to me if you don't mind?" I asked Jong Suk.

"Yeah. Sure, you can ask as you are her best friend, and now you have become a very important friend for my brother also" he said.

"It's about Oh Ha Ni. I was curious to know that, what made you to fall in love with her? As she is very simple and reserved for strangers, how did you get that feeling and when was that you realized that it's love?" I asked him.

"What was the thing which I fell for her? Is that her cute face or her words or that kindness for anyone or her innocence which lie inside that pretty face. I really don't know on what quality I started to love her. The time when I realized that I am in love with her is when the actor Kim Hyun Joong was talking to her in the college the days when she and I got transferred to the college. At that moment, I was very jealous of him and I was burning like a fire inside. At that time, I thought I might be falling for her and by spending time with her, I understood that I was already in love her" he said.

"Oh...Kim Hyun Joong is non other than the son of Uncle Kim SeokJin, our family friend who is also a business partner for our company" Lee Min Ho said him.

He nodded and smiled and I said him to take a good care of Ha Ni as she is very sweet person and always wishes the people around her to be happy. He said he definitely will be good to her and that moment, suddenly the door opened without knock. It was Oh Ha Ni, with first aid box in her hand.

"Why? What happened? Does anything is on my face?" she asked as we were staring at her in a shock. It was not that we were badmouthing about her, but it was not very comfortable to talk about the feelings of Lee Jong Suk in front her which made him fall for her.

We all nodded that its nothing and she came in and said Lee Jong Suk to have a seat and gave the cotton and the tincture bottle to clean the wound and later ointment to apply on Lee Min Ho where she was helping Jong Suk. At that time when they were helping each other playing with her hair and making her to smile and their bond between each other, it was somewhat good and their pair was perfect and they looked cute being smiling together. I was very happy for Ha Ni who got a very good and handsome boyfriend.

We went outside the room, meanwhile Hyung Sik oppa came and said that Ha Ni's mother wants to announce something and we all headed to the garden where the party was going on. The announcement was about the Oppa's engagement. After that talk of hers, we both Lee Min Ho and me were sitting with Kim Woo Bin and after telling him about their concealment he was very happy for them.

After sometime, Ha Ni came and asked Lee Min Ho to talk personally with her and he went off with her. I was thinking what was the thing which she needs to talk to him personally, my thinking was interrupted by the voice which was known, that is from Lee Jong Suk. Even he asked me if am I free now? I said I am and he asked to come with him as he needs to talk something and lead me the way towards the place where no one was there.

"What's the matter that you need to talk to me?" I asked him.

"It's about you and Hyung. Feel free to answer the questions I ask now, as I am not standing here as his brother, but I am here as a friend who wish you a good future" He said.

"Is it that obvious that I like him?" I mumbled as I was not sure is that what he wanted to ask. I looked at him, he was little puzzled about my question, but after sometime he nodded.

"Yeah. It's pretty obvious that you like him, but he is not understanding that you are in love with him. It's the problem here" He said.

"Everyone can see that, but he can't see that. What shall I do now? I am not having that courage to express my feeling first" I said.

He looked at me carefully before saying his words and then he said, "it's not that the boys should only propose a girl. Even girls can do that, but it is also not the fact that only boys should start a move. In some cases, boys will get the surprise from their girl which will be quite different to assume their reaction. See in my case also, it was unexpected I was proposed from her, even if she was not going to say that to her brother, I was going to surprise her that night, I mean yesterday night at 12 am. But, I was surprised from her words and I was very happy that she said that to me indirectly. So, think well what to do now, even if you tell your feeling about him he might be happy to hear those and accept your feeling. Go and give a try, as a friend I am advising you got your best." I looked at him and thanked for his words and we went back to the party.  

When I went and sat next to Min Ho he dragged me and took me somewhere inside the house. He said me to close my eyes and blindfolded me. He took me somewhere and said me to slowly open my eyes from the blindfold, as I opened my eyes, I was stunned to look at my surroundings. The only word which came from my mouth was "WOW!!!AMAZING!!!" and my mouth dropped from the arrangements there. He came to me holding a bouquet in his hands and he sat on his one of the knee and started to talk.

"I am not that expressive and most of the arrangements are made from your best friend Oh Ha Ni, ah.... how shall I say? I-I am- I don't know what I am telling. Min Ho relax....cool down!!! Okay, I am ready now. Lee Gyu Won, I was having this feeling from the start I met you and you became close to me, but I was not aware of even you were having the same feelings of mine. After visualizing and getting to know that even you like me, I am moving to the next step that is 'I am proposing you'. Gyu Won ah, will you be my girlfriend? I truly love you and I don't know what will I do if you won't accept me as your boyfriend..... Please answer me will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

  The moment I was completely lost from the reality, I was thinking this might be the dream I am dreaming now in the sleep and wishing that I should not wake up from this dream. Suddenly, he came close to me and held my hand and put the ring to my finger. Literally, I started to scream like I have seen something unusual which I shouldn't have seen. Because of the excited, I moved closer to him and hugged him tightly as I can and whispered that even I also love him and agreed to be his girlfriend. We both let go of the hug, even still his hands were on my waist and he came close to face, his breath was fanning my forehead and there he placed a small kiss and again grabbed to hug him. I was feeling like I am the most lucky girl in this whole world to be with the one whom I love for that moment.

All of a sudden, there was slight movement in the door and the whispering voice were also audible. We both looked to each other and he held my hand intertwining with his fingers and moved close to the door. He opened the door, and we saw that Ha Ni and Lee Jong Suk were moving here and there which was actually seen that they were eavesdropping on our talk. The moment, they both held their hands and started to move away from the room, but I moved to her and held her hand and dragged her to the rooftop. There we both talked about the plan and I wholeheartedly thanked her for the arrangement and I even told that I am very happy for this moment of life which happened on her birthday. And we both hugged each other and she smiled at me and she said to be happy and also teased me saying that we both couple shall have a double date after the exams. We both chuckled and went down.  

We both said goodbyes as that was the time for us to go home, and Ha Ni and me hugged each other where she whispered that to stay with her, but I said I will come to her house once we complete our midterms and broke the hug, whereas the Lee brothers were also hugging as they resolved the misunderstanding between them and happy with each other. Min Ho and I waved her hands and bowed for the elders who were present there and left to our home.

On the way, Lee Min Ho held my hand on his intertwining with fingers of his and the other hand on the steering wheel. Meanwhile, he dialed his father to talk about Lee Jong Suk.

"Abeoji...Odi-issib-nikka?" he asked (Where are you dad?)

"Naneun Hyun Joongie jibiya....why? His father asked.(I am at Kim Hyun Joong's house)

" I need to talk to you personally, I will come and visit you tomorrow. Okay, chalga....naeil bwayo!!!" He said and ended the phone. (Bye, I will see you tomorrow)

We reached the house and we entered the house, he sat on the sofa as I went to change my dress and came to have a bottle of water for later as I was thinking to stay up till 1 o'clock to study. Still Min Ho was sitting on the sofa and watching me moving upstairs and down. I asked me why is he looking at me like that? He told that I am looking pretty any any dress I will wear and smiled at me. I ignored him and said that I will be going to study and was about to go up, suddenly he hugged me from back and whispered "Saranghae" and moved to his room in fraction of a second.

In a shock, I moved to my room, slowly patting my cheeks as they were turned into red and fanning myself with one of my hand to cool my thoughts and sat on the study table to read.

***

The next day, I came to have my breakfast where Lee Min Ho was dressed up in his casuals and was about to leave for somewhere. By seeing me, he stopped and asked me will I join him to meet his father to talk about us and Lee Jong Suk. I said that I need to prepare for my midterms and sweetly refused him. At one corner of my heart, I was wiling to go out with him, but my mind was warning about the exams.

For the net three days I was completely in my room and studying myself. And of food, Lee Min Ho used to come and knock my door and give the food and go to his work. It was rare to talk to each other, after we had proposed. Finally, the day of exam came and I was confident that I will do well in the exams, but the moment I entered the exam hall my mind went blank and I tried to calm myself by closing my eyes and started to recall the moment when I got first place in my studies in my +2 and how proud my parents were, by thinking that I relaxed myself and opened my eyes to see the questions to write the answers.

***

At all these tension, I completed the exams and after the exams, the first thing I did was hanging out with Lee Min Ho, for a week we barely had talked to each other. So, I decided to go out with him and ask what did uncle say about Lee Jong Suk.

We went on a date for an amusement park, there I asked him what happened did uncle agree about Lee Jong Suk? He looked at me with a slightly disappointed face, and said, "Sorry Gyu Won ah.....my dad didn't accept about Lee Jong Suk." My smile immediately faded away and turned to him to ask if that is for real? By looking me he started to smile and said...........

-------------
-------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
1.2K 85 28
No one can control whom you fall in love with Neither were they able to control themselves from falling for each other Every love has their own phas...
4.7K 210 46
"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.....𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨...
34.3K 1.2K 31
Don't know about loving but u will like this book ..... Are they friends or lovers??why do they hate them ???will he always be with her??or someone...