The Perfect Ruin (OBJxSevyn)

By Knightsdark

Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. ... More

1. Intro
2. Fanny packs & Studios
3. Crzy
4. My Love for you
5. Night Club
6. Ex's & Hoes
7. Before I Do
8. Prolly
9. Revolt
10. Game Day
11. Restaurant tales
12. California
13. Missing you
14. It's Official
15. Momma Dukes
16. Who's that?
17. We are A okay
18. Trapsoul
19. Its A Deal
20. Past vs Future
21. Whipped
22. Old Roots
23. White
24. Christmas Eve
25. Christmas
26. New Years Eve
27. New years
28. Pool Party
29. Jan 2nd
30. Jan 2nd P.II
31. Toxic
32. Pre Bowl
33. Pro Bowl
34. Leeds
35. Valentines Days
36. Birthday Night
37. The truth hurts
38. Tit For Tat
39. Sightings
40. Surprise
41. Bronx
42. Rehearsal Pains
43. Present Situation
44. Changes
45. Back in motion
46. Pops
47. Snakes In the Building
48. Coachella Pt 1
49. Coachella PT. 2
50. Try Harder
51. Nike Deal
52. Breakfast Club
53. Home Sweet Home
54. Aunt Gina
55. Communication
56. Consideration
57. Sorrys
58. Fever
59. You Again...
60. Regrets
61. Preseason
62. Checklist
63. St. Lucia
64. Season Finale
65. Surgery
66. Sacrifice
67. Who?
68. Blessing
69. Birthday Mess
70. Too Good
71. Nobu
72. Resurface
73. God is a Woman
74. Build A Bear
75. No Games
76. Prepping
77. Holiday Party
78. Quickie
79. Merry Christmas
80. Reveal
81. Maldives
82. Shot clock
83. The Shower
84. Feb 13th
85. Ghosts
86. Trade
87. Ms. Side piece
88. Its time
89. New Beginings
90. Just Being Honest
91. No Guidance
92. The Live
93. Im Done
94. Landed
95. Moving On
96. Shattered
98. Ungodly Hour
99. Uncomfortable
100. Timing
Authors Note
101. Focus
102. Lust
103. New Dates
104. Valentines

97. Fam Jam

1.5K 108 31
By Knightsdark

Trouble in paradise? Naya Anderson and Odell Beckham seem to be on the rocks here's why!?

Odell Beckham spotted leaving the airport Alone?! Sources say Naya hasn't been around

ESPN: Odell Beckham according to team not at full potential.

Naya Anderson New song Alert!? And it's about somebody's son.

Theshaderoom: Naya Anderson's Night out in NYC

Blogs have been going crazy for the past couple days it was like within the first 24 hours of me posting that caption they began digging until they felt they found something juicy. Clicking on the shade room post I read the story before going to the comments.

Naya Anderson was seen out Friday night at the infamous Club 40/40 which is owned by Jay-z. She was out with sister Natalia Anderson sources say the two were in their own section accompanied by a few friends Teyana Taylor and Husband Iman Shumpert, Jryan, and Ben Beard who many know is Odell's bestie. The group seemed to have been having fun hence all the videos that captured the night (scroll to watch).

Sources say Naya stayed within the group having fun but what stirred the media up was this post Anderson posted on her Instagram. Did she and Odell break up? Here at theshaderoom we went digging and a close source is saying ole girl moved back to New York. Although we are not sure the status of the relationship we can confirm that Naya has been staying in New York for the past couple of weeks while Odell has been in Ohio getting ready for the new season.

ashthimp: so what let that girl have fun Odell does so why can't she?

Lovethyangel: didn't she just have a baby? Where's the baby at?

MiracleWatts: sis looks bomb

Jesshilarious_official: this is her first time out, let her have fun y'all acting like she don't have people to look after the baby for a couple hours.

Jenkimpsa: Odell didn't deserve her anyway she was better off

Zellswag: she looks good, y'all reading too deep into it people can still be together but live apart

I read the comments some from people I knew of and others from complete strangers. I didn't feel any kind of way I knew people were gonna have their opinions, some good and others bad. I was just confused on who this 'close' source was they claimed they had.

Looking at the time I sighed getting up and ready to put Zay in his car seat. We were currently in LA for Teyana's basketball event and I came out to show support. I also knew Odell would be here and since it's been about two weeks I figured I'd fly out and have Zay with him.

To be honest we haven't talked much since I left Ohio I mean we talk but it's mostly about Zay or when I would try to make a visit. Even with the whole IG post thing he didn't bring anything up I knew he wanted to but he refrained from it. Who did hit me up though was Heather she made sure to send me a text asking if the song was any good before she decided if she was gonna hate it or not which had me dying because I knew she saw my post. I texted her back saying I would send her the song to listen to, I wasn't in a petty mood and I knew she wasn't trying to be shady so I was polite.

She ended calling me saying how she loved the song and that she felt bad for liking it since it was about her son which granted was expected. We also spoke about her visiting or me visiting her which was cool I had nothing against Heather if anything she was the Second fav grandparent aside from my dad.

"Okay Zay daddy's coming for you in a bit" I say as I got him dressed in the shirt Odell had customized to match his it was neon green and had Beckham on the back. Odell was coming to grab Zay so that they could get to the event a little early he had offered us ride together but I declined I on the other hand was gonna ride with Kae there and go from there.

"Five little specked frogs sat on a speckled log" I sung as I got Zay dressed usually singing to him kept him entertained and calm and made the process easier.

"All done look at my big boy" I hold him up examining his outfit. He made noises drooling a bit.

"What's up Aunt G" I heard from downstairs making my heart go crazy since I hadn't seen this man in a while.

Soon I heard the footsteps follow up the stairs next was a knock on the door. "Hey what's up" he greeted walking into the room "he ready?" He asked looking at Zay and then looking me over.

I wore a white graphic tee with some jeans shorts that gripped my thighs making them look good as hell if I must say so myself.

"Yeah I just got him ready I just gotta pack his baby bag" I say handing Zay over to him so I could get the baby bag.

"Aight coo" he nods sitting on the bed playing with Zay part me wanted to ask him why he was still in here but the other part didn't want to be rude. Odell was basically acted like everything was fine walking up in my house and chilling on my bed.

"I don't know if he'll need it put i packed some extra clothes and his blankey" I motioned filing them into the bag.

We didn't say much as I went back and forth but I could feel his eyes watching my every move as I tried not to make contact with his.

"How you been?" He finally broke the silence "I'm good same old same old" I shrug looking in my suitcase for my shoes to complete the fit. Zays bag was packed and ready but he still hadn't made a move to leave.

"You look good, can I say that or is that not allowed anymore" he chuckled to himself "it's cool I'll take compliments" I say smiling "it lets me know you know what you're missing out on" I added in not looking up to see his reaction but I heard him let out a laugh.

"Where was the joke?" I ask confused "nothing" he quickly shook his head. "How's therapy?" He sparked up another conversation.

"It going good thanks for asking" I say politely truthfully I haven't been to a session since I got back to New York he honestly just reminded me I needed to either do virtual calls or find a local one in NY.

"I actually started seeing a therapist myself" he revealed making me pause what I was doing and look up at him. "Really?" I asked only for him to nod.

"Why?" Why now what made him want to go through it. "Because with you gone I'm realizing even more now that there's so many things I need to work on to better myself in all aspects" he explained "I want to be a better teammate, a better son, I wanna be there and at my full potential for you and lil man so I need to work on those things" I nodded listening to him speak.

"I'm happy for you I hope it all works and that you can find results" I didn't want to sound all giddy because granted yes I was happy he made that step but there still was work to be done.

"Can I ask you something?" He spoke up once more and truthfully I was growing a bit irritated because I thought the whole point of him getting Zay early was so he could spend time with him and practice for the tournament.

"Ask away" I stood leaning against the vanity. "How many songs have you written?.... about us" I knew he was referring to the IG post I couldn't help but to roll my eyes.

"Are you not late for something?" I questioned showing that I was ready for him to go. "Nah but answer the question" he leaned back on the headboard with Zay in his lap "if you bold enough to make a post bout it ain't no reason why you can't answer a simple question" he stated as if I owed it to him.

"Aww that's what it is, the post got you feeling a way" I teased knowing that's the only reason he was bringing this up. "Naya stop playing"

"Who put you up to asking?" I questioned him folding my arms if he was this concerned he would have brought it up days ago.

"Ain't nobody put me up to nothing" he grew impatient "so why it took you days to bring it up this ain't the first time you've spoken to me" I say since it's really been days and we've had simple conversations and not once did he bring it up.

"Because this is the first time I'm seeing you face to face" he had me there I simply nodded letting him have it.

"A few... I'll let you hear it before I put it out" I spoke up reassuring him he would hear it. He nodded satisfied with my answer

Reading my Text from Kae I collected my things she was on her way and I wanted to make sure I had everything. Odell caught on and began to get up getting Zays bag and following me down that steps.

"I got him tonight right?" He turned around to double check before fully walking out. "Yep he's all yours" I nodded seeing Aunt Gina in the living room on her laptop.

"Bye Aunt G I'll try to pass by again before I leave" he tells her giving a hug "you better and don't forget what I said" she pointed sternly making me make a face because what the hell were they talking about.

I watched as he nodded telling her "I won't" before leaving.

"Cute" I say eyeing her as she went back to doing some work "fix ya face being nosey never gets you nowhere" she states not even bothering to look at me.

"You gon be okay if I leave you for the weekend?" She asks as if I couldn't stay by myself. "Yes ma'am I should be okay" I assured her.

Aunt didn't like to admit it but she loved being here, she wanted to act as if she only comes over here when I come to visit but I know that's cap I know she spends some days here and some days at home I also know she's had my uncle stay with her sometimes and that's honestly fine with me. I didn't use this house as much so I was glad she was she tried to give me space whenever I would come and visit and I appreciate her for that but it was no need I wasn't gonna tell her to get out no matter how irritating she may be at times.

"Alrighty let me know if you need anything I know you haven't been here alone in a while" she got me there, I didn't even realize it until she said it. The only time I've ever been in this home alone was when I first bought it a couple months after it was always either Aunt Gina was here or Odell was here or I was with Zay.

"Where you gotta be anyway" I ignored her comment switching the topic a bit "it's ya mother's birthday weekend so we're celebrating" she Frowns looking at me. "Ahh gotcha" I nod regretting asking the question.

"Ain't Nattie coming in Tomorrow" she double checked with me as if I would know "yeah I think so" I recall Nattie saying something about coming but I didn't realize it was this weekend.

"Where y'all going?" For some reason I opened my mouth and asked I wasn't sure why I had all of a sudden wanted to know.

"We were planning for dinner then maybe rent a hotel suite get a couple of her girlfriends together and just enjoy the night" I nodded once more taking the information in.

Before the thoughts could fully process in my brain my mouth was already open spewing it out "you don't have book a suite you can just do it here" the words flew before I understood what I was saying.

Aunt Ginas eyes widened when she heard me "girl what?" She was confused and I could let blame her hell I was too.

"Take the offer before I take it back" I quickly say not wanting to fully focus on it anymore "thank you Naya, you don't know how much she'll appreciate this" she tells me giving a heart whleming smile while I forced one.

"I bet" my tone was sarcastic but I don't think she caught on "it would be nice if you could come to the dinner or even both but I won't push it" she wanted to see how far I would go.

"I'll think about it" I told her getting up and heading for the kitchen, truthfully I don't know what I just said and I don't know why I just offered my house up as if I wasn't gonna be here. Maybe I could just stay at an hotel or with Kae for the time being or maybe I needed to suck it up and actually be face to face with this woman either way all I knew was I just did some shit.

Looking down at my buzzing phone I saw Kae's name pop up letting me know she was here, grabbing my things quickly I made my way out letting aunt Gina know I would be gone.

Naya anderson: Missed this LA weather

"What's up home skillet" karrueche greeting once I got into the car "heyy" I gave a quick hug before she backed up out the driveway. "So are we excited like what's the vibe today" she questioned glancing over while she drove.

"I don't know I just wanna have a good time and maybe go out tonight" I shrug "okay baby daddy is there but we're not gonna let his presence ruin the fun okay" I nodded

In about 20 minutes we got to the event it was crazy to even find parking but when we did we made our way to the court wiggling through all the people that had managed to show up when we got to the gate that lead to the court we had to flash our pass so they could let us through.

"Is that your mommy!?" I heard as soon as I stepped foot on the court It was only 1:32 so they had a good 30 more minutes before the game actually started.

Turning to the voice I spotted Teyana holding a laughing Zay in her arms as everyone looked on smiling. Walking over to them I gave her a hug before kissing Zay on his cheek.

Kae also gave a hug playing with Zay since she hasn't really seen him in a while either. "Girl you got me thinking bout having another one" Teyana says motioning to my baby.

"Iman all for it this man wants to get me pregnant so damn bad" she joked, shaking her head at her husband.

Soon Zay began to fuss once he realized I wasn't paying him much mind he began to cry reaching his arms out for me "you are so spoiled" I shook my head taking him out of Teyana's arms so that I was now holding him.

"I Know ya ass ain't come to LA and not tell nobody miss Naya!" My head quickly turned to find the voice that belonged to no other than Quincy.

"In my defense I literally got here less than 24 hours ago" I held my hand up "yeah yeah whatever" he waved me off eyes lighting up when he saw Zay "Aww man look at you" he took his hand shaking it a bit while he spoke to him.

Behind him I could see a few more people trailing behind "Sup y'all" Justin approached with Luke right next to him "hey guys" we greeted. I guess I should be surprised that Luke and Quincy were friends after all they were in a show together so it made sense.

"I didn't know you were here" I say to Luke who now stood in front of me and Kae "I been here for like two days had to come and support" he motioned to Tee I nodded "same" silence fell around us as we examined the surroundings it was then I noticed Odell with Trey, Quavo and Iman, his eyes were already on mine he stared a bit longer before going back to practicing.

"Aight were gonna find a spot cause the game bout to start soon and I refuse to be standing the whole damn time" Kae came in everyone agreed as we walked over to an slight empty section on the side it was bleachers that I'm assuming were meant for us because it was mostly family and friends of the players here.

"I did not see Ben when the hell did he get here" Kae said making me look up to see Ben in a green jersey in a huddle with his team which O happened to be on.

"Where Odell is Ben isn't too far behind those two can't survive without eachother" I say not too surprised to see him here after all he was also friends with Teyana.

When the game started as expected I cheered for the green team, Teyana was on the white team but part of me felt like it was only right if I cheered Zay's father on so here I was cheering whenever they made a score. Kae sat beside me cheering on her man as well, her and victor were officially together and were honestly the cutest thing.

The game ended going smoothly fortunately Odell's team won so you already know he was soaking up and had his confidence in 10.

While they celebrated on the floor I sat at the bottom bleacher as Junie entertained Zay. There were a couple people here too like India, Winnie and her friend along with Q, Luke and Justin.

"I can't believe you have a baby man" Quincy shook his head smiling "I know it's crazy but it's the best thing" I say smiling at my baby boy he was truly a blessing.

"I know he keeps you on your toes" I nodded at his statement it was never a dull moment with Zay he was always discovering new things and I loved watching him do it, this month he was clapping it seemed to have been his new favorite thing.

"Man I'm telling you when he laughs it makes your whole day he be showing all them gums" luke mimicked Zays smile making me roll my eyes but laugh cause it was true "he be making studio days go by fast" he added in and I nodded agreeing.

"I ain't even see you there, good game man, congrats" all of a sudden I see them reaching over to dap someone up "thanks man preciate it" Odell thanked them keeping a tight smile

"Say congrats daddy" I say to Zay standing up and holding him in front of Odell. He made little baby noises but we took it as a "good job daddy" Odell took him out my arms.

"What it do y'all" Trey retreated over with Ben trailing behind him. "We're going out tonight or what?" Trey asked the group.

"Tee n em tryna go out tonight it was gonna be a girls night but we crashing that shit" Ben said sounding excited.

"Where y'all going?" Quincy asked me only to gain a shrug "I thought we were chilling I didn't know we were going out" I honestly didn't and wasn't sure if I wanted to.

"Aight y'all I'm bout to head out I got a quick event I gotta go to" Luke announced making his rounds and saying goodbye when he got to me he gave me a hug "text me let me know where y'all going and I might slide through" he made sure to say I simply nodded turning as he walked away.

"Naya come here!" Kae called me over, she was currently a couple feet away a little closer to Joey, Teyana and Victor. I excused myself gladly walking to were she was.

"You good?" She asked once I was close to her I nodded happy she called me over "what happened why baby daddy looking mad" I scrunched up my face at her words because I didn't notice. Looking over I noticed he wasn't even paying attention to the group instead he was boring a hole into my soul.

"Aww fuck" I say realization hitting me on what it could possibly be. "Kae who was over there that group that he don't like" I gave a hint cursing at myself for not remembering the whole day.

"Oh shit" she made a face catching on to what I was saying "girl you were with him the whole event" she shook her head making me groan annoyed. "Wait no fuck that you can speak to whoever you feel like!" She switched now hyping me up to not care.

"Fuck his feelings and fuck that" she carried on "by the way were also going out tonight so you gon have to gon home and find something to wear" I nodded trying to shake the nerves away.

"Yo man is a cheater all his ass did was travel the whole game" Teyana came over complaining about the game I let her continue not really having much to say.

"Yo man also fine as hell" Joey interjected "my what?" The words came before I could think "ooop" I heard Kae from beside me.

"Well damn lemme keep quiet" Joey mumbled "Ima need you to fill me in later" Tee commented I nodded not really having plans to later.

"Aight y'all we gon head out so we can go get food and dressed for later" Kae spoke up making her rounds and saying bye I did the same not bothering to go over to where the boys were yet.

"On that note BD is making his way over so ima head this way" Joey motioned turning away making me roll my eyes at him. "I'll see y'all tonight" Teyana waved going to where her daughter played with Iman.

"Naya let me talk to you for a minute" he approached me baby less "where's Zay?" Was the first thing I said "with Ben" he answered in a duh tone. He looked unamused and ready to go.

"I'll be at the car meet me there when y'all done" Kae says putting her shades on "actually ima drop her can you meet at the crib" it wasn't much of a question but more of a statement Kae looked at me for reassurance and surprisingly I nodded "yeah meet me back at my place we can get food when we're heading to yours" I say letting her know it was okay.

"Alright text me if anything, bye y'all" she says once more before heading in the direction of the car with Joey walking by her.

"What's up" I ask hand on my hip I watched as he looked around before motioning me to follow. We walked over to the guys where he said his goodbyes and took Zay from Ben after that he grabbed his duffel bag and keys as we walked to the parking lot I could feel everyone's eyes on us and I didn't like it one bit.

When we got to the car I got in while he strapped Zay in, on the inside I was freaking out because what could he possibly wanna say to me and it must be serious if he was to say it in private.

We didn't talk when he started driving but I knew something was irritating him, he kept gripping and ungripping the wheel.

"What do you need to talk about? and why do you look so upset about what's going on?" I finally spoke up tired of the silence I mean not even the damn music was playing.

"You had that nigga around my child?" Was the first thing that slipped out and I knew this whole thing was gonna be about Luke.

"Odell we're not gonna do this" I sigh shaking my head this wasn't something to even get worked up about.

"It's bad enough you're in the studio with him but you also have him around my fucking child!" The veins popped out his neck as he yelled

"He didn't do anything wrong Odell so why are you upset" my tone was calm as I tried to reason.

"Naya you know I don't like that man so the fact that you thought it was okay to do that blows my damn mind" he ranted

"Thought I could have a friend come and help me with music? Oh okay my bad" I threw my hand up

"Together or not that man was disrespectful in the past and I'm gon let that shit fly regardless" he was referring the the texts from Luke almost a year ago where he was flirting with me after we did an event together.

"And he's not ya fucking friend" he spat "all of a sudden you also hanging with niggas you ain't even like? And I'm supposed to not find that shit weird" the more he spoke the angrier he got, this commen I know for sure was about Trey.

"Luke not ya fucking friend and Trey not ya damn friend" the fact that he felt he could tell me who I could and couldn't speak to was blowing my mind.

"Why not? What's so bad about me being friends with them" I don't know why I was even speaking right now I should have let him just rant about it.

"You think ima let the nigga who like you and the nigga you had a whole crush on be near you? Man fuck outta here" he waved me off as if I was dumb for even asking.

" My crush on Trey was like 2 years ago let it go you creating situations in your head that's not gonna happen" he was jealous but his pride wouldn't let him say it.

"And I'm a grown ass woman you don't have any control over who I chose to be friends with or not and may I also say we're not together so if I wanted to go fuck one of em I could but I don't" I stared as a matter of fact but he didn't like the sound of that his grip on the steering wheel was so tight his knuckles were turning white.

"Naya play with me if you want to cause two can play this fucking game!" He yelled in my face "what game am I playing? You just want a reason to go fuck somebody huh?" I threw it back in his face.

"I could if I wanted to but do you see me doing that?" He let out a cold laugh "I'm not near you so I don't know what you be doing" I mumbled arms crossed as I looked out the window.

"And who's fault is that"he let slip but quickly closed his mouth because he knew he said was the wrong words.

"Yours Odell you! You're the reason we aren't together right now, you are the reason you are not with your son everyday don't try to put shit on me for the shit you fucked up on." The car fell silent after I said what I said, he still felt some kind of entitlement to me.

"All I'm asking is for you to stop being around this nigga cause if he try something I'm not gon be cordial the next time I see him" it was like he was asking but also threatening at the same time and I didn't like it. How does one person get you so riled up that you have to start an argument? Who is Luke to hold so much power over you?

"And all I'm asking is for you to stop overthinking my relationship with him, he's a friend always has been I already spoke to him about the flirting and he apologized so just because you feel some type doesn't mean I'm gonna completely stop being friends with him"

"Stop bringing my fucking child around this nigga Naya I swear to gawd! I-" his yelling startled Zay so started to let out soft cries.

"Stop yelling at me in front of my damn child are you dumb!? I don't know what crack you smoking but you gon stop coming out your neck at me sideways cause I'm not the one or the two" I yelled back now annoyed "this is why I can't stand you sometimes because you don't know how to talk when you're angry and you stay with this getting even shit if that's the case there's so much shit I still need to do to catch up to you" he was gonna learn just because he felt some way about someone doesn't mean I had to follow him.

"Get me out this fucking car man cause you got me fucked up" I mumbled turning my body away from his, I can't believe this is what he had be here in the car with him for.

"I apologize for yelling at you like that especially in front of Xavier" he cleared his throat glancing to see if I heard him.

"Cool" I say as he pulls into the drive way "I'll call before I go out to say goodnight to Zay" I say hoping out the car before he even had the chance to speak. Making sure to slam his door I can't believe this is what he got so riled up about, maybe if he had approached the situation differently I wouldn't have been so upset but Odell doesn't know how to speak to people and that's what puts him in the shit he's in now.

He was making it harder and harder on himself and as much as I loved him that meant nothing if he kept it up the little amount of relationship we had left would be gone for good. As I made my way to the door all I could think was to be petty, If Odell thought I was playing then lets play because I'm sure I can win this game better than he can.

********

OOOOOP I love cliff hangers

ya'll think odell was wrong? Or maybe Naya is being insensitive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.5K 54
An Odell Beckham, Jr. Love Story
270K 9.5K 42
Laikynn just move to Beverly hills California from Memphis TN, her hometown. When she came to her new house, she didn't expect it very big, she thoug...
9.4K 230 34
Have fun reading it. Hope you like it.
1.1M 34.2K 52
Danielle has been through hell and back with relationships after finally leaving her ex fiance who was always cheating she makes a vow that she'd nev...