Flying In My Dreams

Od dr_eternalV

People say that....... "Dreams are the illustrations.......from the book your soul is writing about yo... Viac

✍️Intro.....!!!!!✍️
Scene 1..... Met him accidentally😅
Scene 2 Keychain changed my day🥰
Scene 3 Ride in His Car☺️
Scene 4 Unknown call scared me!!!!😨
Scene 5 Mysterious night🌌
Scene 6 Surprised visit with a lovely guy🤗
Scene 7 Fake Story Made Too Appear Real Person 😶
Scene 8 Special Day With A Special Person ☺️
Scene 9 Unexpected Coffee☕ From Unexpected Person
Scene 10 Going To Meet Mother👩‍👦
Scene 11 Beach Beach mein 😄
Scene 12 Sadness😥 Leads To The Happiness😅
Scene 13 Go Crazy for You 🤗
Scene 14 Will be my partner?? 🙈
Scene 15 Gift for a Gifted person🎁
Scene 16. Actor 🎬 becoming a Doctor👨‍⚕️
Scene 17. Best Friends Forever👬
Scene 18. Value of the Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Scene 19. Puppy🐶.......... Phone Call📲.........
Scene 20. Missing........ Scared😨.......and........ Shopping 🛒
Scene 21. My First Things With My Important Person 🤗
Scene 22. Hard Practice🕺💃 And Whispering Words......
Scene 23. Coincidentally, Blue Colour 💙.......
Scene 24. Bridge🌉 Borne Trouble
Scene 25. Marriage Proposal From My Future.......
Scene 26. Secrecy......... Shock😲........
Scene 27. Remembering The Past ⏪
Scene 28. Father Planned........ 😲
Scene 29. Fingertips 👉 Shows.........
Scene 30. Health Condition..........😶
Scene 31. Cuteness Overloaded 🙈 and A Loud Scream😱
Scene 32. The Shadow👥 Secret......🤨
Scene 33. Thought that I am going to Die .......💀
Scene 34. Slept By Reading The Book.........📘
Scene 35. Puppy 🐶 Story.......... and a hurt........🤕
Scene 36. Darkness ⚫ Curiosity.......
Scene 37. Unexpected Thing from My Father........
Scene 38. Video Footage lead my Way..........
Scene 39. Apologize from the beloved one's........
Scene 40. Escape from the Hands of Knowing People.......
Scene 41. Precious Thing to Her.........
Scene 42. Unexpectedly dream💭 come true.....😬
Scene 43. Announcement of Lockdown......😣
Scene 44. Strange Call📱........
Scene 45. Spicy🌶️ taste remembers me of my Mother👩‍👦
Scene 46. Surprise to hear the......!!!!!
Scene 47. Watching a Horror Movie 🧟...... and Lack of Sleep....😪
Scene 48. Distant voice called my name.......
Scene 49. One step👣 ahead to my Heart ♥️.......
Scene 50. Lunch🍱 prepared by him♥️ which tasted as same as my mom's 🥰
Scene 51. Unexpectedly Oppa came......
Scene 52. Tutoring from the Top Student of the Harvard University 👨‍🎓
Scene 53. Am I Jealous??
Scene 54 Terrible Night..... Disgusting🤢
NEW COVER
Scene 56. Heart♥️ racing like a horse🐎
Scene 57 Living Together??🙅‍♀️😑
Scene 58 Unknowingly Confessed 😮
Scene 59 Ha Ni made my day 💖
Scene 60 "Do I like you?"🙃
Scene 61 Unexpected move!!!!
Scene 62 Sweet Blackmail🤗
Scene 63 Engagement Ceremony🥰
Scene 64 Exam tension 🤯
Scene 65 Emergency call
Scene 66 Reunion in Hospital
Scene 67 Graduation 👨‍🎓
Scene 68 Happy Ending ☺️
New story update

Scene 55 A Kiss😘

15 6 1
Od dr_eternalV

My pov....!!!!

     I started to ask her who is the one torturing her? She suddenly started to laugh, like when there a joker is performing the trick in front of her. I was shocked for a moment....and I relaxed for a minute and asked her why is she laughing hard like that? She told that it was a prank and continued that there is a surprise for me and said me to recognise a voice. I started to listen that voice, actually that voice was very familiar for me. He started to talk to me casually as everyone does. When he said the first word "Hello!!!" at that time only I got to know that it's my brother, Hyung Sik's voice, but I pretended that I didn't recognise that. He started to ask about my studies and how was I living and what am I doing right now and many other questions about me. He pretended to mimic like a stranger, but it didn't last for many minutes. As he called my pet name what he usually calls me "MUFFY" and continued,  "Damn!! why did I call you like that...?? I became very big fool.... instead of being a surprise, me myself surrendered against you.... If I didn't mention that name, you probably wouldn't have found out me right??" I started laughing so loudly and told him, "do I look like a fool for you.... Can't I identify my precious brother's voice? Don't underestimate me.....don't you know whose sister I am??" and laughed again. He asked me to turn on the video and I on my video and we started with the video, for a second I was shocked to see him turned into very handsome man...... and even screamed excitedly without realising that there is a guest in the house. He asked me why am I shocked looking at him? I told that he is not my brother who went to the abroad three years ago.....and continued talking to my mother who was peeping into the video sitting next to him. Even my mother told the same thing what I told before. His expressions were showing that he is flying in the sky from our compliments...so I him to come down as fast as possible to the room where were video calling.

He was surprised to see me holding a book, as I usually not be reading my books unless the exam time table is announced and asked me when are my exams? I got to know  and smiled at him and told that after this lockdown.
"Where is your friend? Tell him to come in this conversation..." He asked.
"There is his childhood friend downstairs and he is with him, and I am hiding here from his friend" I told.
"So this is not your room where you will sleep then? What will you do if his friend stay overnight there?" He questioned.
     Actually his question was correct what am I going to do, without food and water. For his question, I didn't answer anything. But, suddenly my phone was snatched from someone and I looked up to see who was that. It was Lee Jong Suk and he started to talk with my brother. I looked at him in the corner of my eyes and even he did the same.

First they both were using honorifics and then they got to know that they were of the same age, that time they left that honorifics and started talking like the friends do. They both introduced themselves and later they were talking about me and my mother and other things.
Later, Lee Jong Suk mentioned that, " your sister is very fond of you as the bracelet which you gave her as a gift three years ago, she won't let that go out of her sight. It's very special for her, and this shows how much she loves you. You are very lucky to have a sister like her"and dragged my hand towards the phone and showed the bracelet to my brother. My brother told that, "even she should be blessed to have a brother like me and until she comes home, please take care of her. This is the only thing I can say, as my mother will be always telling about you and your attitude towards my sister. Even though I came to home yesterday she has taken your name more than thousand times and if any topic related to medicine comes up, then the first word is your name and there she goes talking about you. I think you have become a part of our family. As we are a family, I hereby request you to take care of Muffy....Oh!!!! sorry, Ha Ni. See you later..... Bye" and he hung up the phone. 

I thought why did my brother mentioned my nickname and raised my eyebrow in frustration. He gave back the phone and told to keep the book on the table. I kept that and he held my hands and took me out of the room and while moving, he told that, "we won't keep this from my friend. Don't be shocked when I introduce you as my girlfriend as you were shocked in front of Go Seo Joon. I am saying first itself so that you can be prepared." Once he told 'my girlfriend' I prepared my mind for the act and descending down the stairs. Meanwhile, even his friend also came calling Lee Jong Suk name in towel with topless.

By seeing that, I said "Ahh!!!" in a medium voice and stood behind Lee Jong Suk, even though he was holding my hand, but that grip was made tighter than before. By seeing me, that boy went to room and closed the door. After sometime, he came back and we were standing in front of stairs. Lee Jong Suk's  friend asked him, who am I and what was I doing there? Lee Jong Suk told that, "she is Oh Ha Ni and she is my junior in the college where I am interning now-" His friend interrupted in the middle and asked, "if she is a junior then what is she doing here at this time and coming from the upstairs? I don't think you should let any women in your house wherever they want to roam." Instead of feeling sad from his words, I started to laugh at his words....as he called me 'a woman', they both looked at me but I couldn't control my laughter. Then Lee Jong Suk introduced his friend to me saying his name Kim Woo Bin and he is studying fashion designing in London and he is a very close friend of his. I greeted to him and smiled at him, but his face was showing no expression. For his question earlier, Lee Jong Suk answered saying that "she is my girlfriend and for some circumstances we happened to live together. We both like each other company and want to spend time more time with each other." When he told that I am his Girlfriend, and held my hand tightly which made my heart to skip its beat for a second. By listening this Woo Bin dragged Lee Jong Suk towards him and started to talk within themselves.  

    I got that some of their points talking about his ex-girlfriend and both were staring at me for some time at that time Lee Jong Suk used to smile at me. By standing there, I got to know my true feelings about him....but, I was not sure what was he feeling about me. So, I decided to be patient until he express his feelings to me. As I was in deep thinking he suddenly came to me and turned me towards him and kissed me on my forehead. I was shocked as he didn't mention this earlier while he was telling me to prepare for the act. At that time, many butterflies were flying inside my stomach... At one moment I was happy that he kissed me, but at the same time I was knowing he is doing this to show his friend that we are in relationship.

My expressions can be easily noticed in my face, so I tried to be happy not in the shock. And later he held my hands and looked towards Kim Woo Bin and told, "she is very different from the others and I know what she is. So, she is with me today or else she would have been to be outside this house. You will come to know within your stay here how well she is" and smiled at me. After sometime, I let go of his hands and told him that I will go and cook something and headed towards the kitchen. I heard that a husky voice called my name and I stopped there and turned around. Kim Woo Bin told that he will do the cooking and went inside. I looked at him and told that, " If any help you need, call me I will be here" and smiled. 

   Lee Jong Suk told me that, "he is always like that for a stranger, especially when it comes to my life specifically for the matter of girl. Don't mind him....his character is like that at first, then when he realizes that someone around him is good then he won't let them go. He will truly understand you and treat you well. Don't worry, go and be studying I will call you when the food is ready." I said, "I am okay and I like to see how does he cook unless someone who don't know to cook the food" and smiled at him. He made an anger face but it was cute to see that face of his. Kim Woo Bin called for Lee Jong Suk to set the table, and even I followed him to the dinning hall. He prepared classic macaroni and cheese, american classic pancake, and brown butter mushroom noodles and pasta.

 It looked so delicious and I took my spoon and tasted a bite of pasta. Not only it does looked awesome, even it tasted very deliciously. I was amazed to eat that as it tasted same as the restaurant taste. I appreciated his work and thanked him for the wonderful meal. 

   After the meal, Kim Woo Bin asked me am I free now? I told I am going to sleep now that's all. He asked shall we watch a movie? I agreed to him and all the three of us sat in front of the TV and started to watch a movie. As I didn't slept yesterday properly, I was very sleepy while watching the movie. I fell asleep there only sitting next to Lee Jong Suk.

***

  The woke up and when I opened my eyes I was sleeping on Lee Jong Suk's chest. I suddenly got up from there and sat there remembering how did I sleep there?

And looked at him, where he was sleeping calmly, even when he is sleep he was looking so handsome. I hesitantly took my finger towards his eyes, and touched his eyebrows slowly. Suddenly, I heard a voice distantly which was coming closer to me and stood behind me saying....."Surprise....Tada...!!!"

--------------
_________

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.5K 58 19
When a person turns 21, they are at mercy of the soulmate touch. Meaning, if they touch someone who had touched someone else who had touched someone...
258K 13K 119
*trigger warnings at the end* -updated every wednesday- Funhouses, they should be fun right, like the name suggests? well, this one can be, it just d...
8.6K 258 28
➸ It's Valentine's Day and you come across an online game. Your curiosity gets the best of you and you somehow end up trapped inside. You have no cho...
143K 3.7K 37
A 17 year-old girl Hong Y/n went to Seoul to spend her vacation there and also to visit her brother, Hong Joshua from the popular Kpop boy group Seve...