Flying In My Dreams

By dr_eternalV

People say that....... "Dreams are the illustrations.......from the book your soul is writing about yo... More

✍️Intro.....!!!!!✍️
Scene 1..... Met him accidentally😅
Scene 2 Keychain changed my day🥰
Scene 3 Ride in His Car☺️
Scene 4 Unknown call scared me!!!!😨
Scene 5 Mysterious night🌌
Scene 6 Surprised visit with a lovely guy🤗
Scene 7 Fake Story Made Too Appear Real Person 😶
Scene 8 Special Day With A Special Person ☺️
Scene 9 Unexpected Coffee☕ From Unexpected Person
Scene 10 Going To Meet Mother👩‍👦
Scene 11 Beach Beach mein 😄
Scene 12 Sadness😥 Leads To The Happiness😅
Scene 13 Go Crazy for You 🤗
Scene 14 Will be my partner?? 🙈
Scene 15 Gift for a Gifted person🎁
Scene 16. Actor 🎬 becoming a Doctor👨‍⚕️
Scene 17. Best Friends Forever👬
Scene 18. Value of the Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Scene 19. Puppy🐶.......... Phone Call📲.........
Scene 20. Missing........ Scared😨.......and........ Shopping 🛒
Scene 21. My First Things With My Important Person 🤗
Scene 22. Hard Practice🕺💃 And Whispering Words......
Scene 23. Coincidentally, Blue Colour 💙.......
Scene 24. Bridge🌉 Borne Trouble
Scene 25. Marriage Proposal From My Future.......
Scene 26. Secrecy......... Shock😲........
Scene 27. Remembering The Past ⏪
Scene 28. Father Planned........ 😲
Scene 29. Fingertips 👉 Shows.........
Scene 30. Health Condition..........😶
Scene 31. Cuteness Overloaded 🙈 and A Loud Scream😱
Scene 32. The Shadow👥 Secret......🤨
Scene 33. Thought that I am going to Die .......💀
Scene 34. Slept By Reading The Book.........📘
Scene 35. Puppy 🐶 Story.......... and a hurt........🤕
Scene 36. Darkness ⚫ Curiosity.......
Scene 37. Unexpected Thing from My Father........
Scene 38. Video Footage lead my Way..........
Scene 39. Apologize from the beloved one's........
Scene 40. Escape from the Hands of Knowing People.......
Scene 41. Precious Thing to Her.........
Scene 42. Unexpectedly dream💭 come true.....😬
Scene 43. Announcement of Lockdown......😣
Scene 44. Strange Call📱........
Scene 45. Spicy🌶️ taste remembers me of my Mother👩‍👦
Scene 46. Surprise to hear the......!!!!!
Scene 47. Watching a Horror Movie 🧟...... and Lack of Sleep....😪
Scene 48. Distant voice called my name.......
Scene 49. One step👣 ahead to my Heart ♥️.......
Scene 50. Lunch🍱 prepared by him♥️ which tasted as same as my mom's 🥰
Scene 51. Unexpectedly Oppa came......
Scene 52. Tutoring from the Top Student of the Harvard University 👨‍🎓
Scene 53. Am I Jealous??
NEW COVER
Scene 55 A Kiss😘
Scene 56. Heart♥️ racing like a horse🐎
Scene 57 Living Together??🙅‍♀️😑
Scene 58 Unknowingly Confessed 😮
Scene 59 Ha Ni made my day 💖
Scene 60 "Do I like you?"🙃
Scene 61 Unexpected move!!!!
Scene 62 Sweet Blackmail🤗
Scene 63 Engagement Ceremony🥰
Scene 64 Exam tension 🤯
Scene 65 Emergency call
Scene 66 Reunion in Hospital
Scene 67 Graduation 👨‍🎓
Scene 68 Happy Ending ☺️
New story update

Scene 54 Terrible Night..... Disgusting🤢

14 6 0
By dr_eternalV

Lee Gyu Won's pov....!!!!

     My mother told that the one who tried to harm my father is also admitted to this hospital and his bed is next to uncle's. I asked her what is the problem in that? She told that he is not a good person and he might harm my uncle. I told her that he will be fine and I held Lee Min Ho's hand and went towards the ward of uncle as he had not yet met him. In the ward, a nurse was dressing that person and uncle was sitting on his bed watching the guy. When we went inside, the nurse also took her tray and smiled at us and went outside. My uncle was happy to see me and I introduced Lee Min Ho to him as my friend. He told Min Ho to come near him and made him to sit next to him and told me to bring some water for him as the water in the bottle is empty. I made some sign to Lee Min Ho to take care of uncle and took the bottle and went towards the drinking water site. 

     When I came near the ward, all my relatives were standing and gazing at something.... I looked at their gaze as what were they peeping inside? I tapped on my cousin brother's shoulder and he turned around and told me to go inside as fast as possible and pushed me. I went inside and there my uncle was talking with that guy who injured him. I went and sat next to Lee Min Ho and asked him what is happened?

He told that, "that guy over there came and apologized for what he had done to your uncle.....and even gave a bouquet of flowers and an apple which is the symbol of apology."

I was dumbstruck by hearing those and looked at him as I was surprised. He also looked at me showed me the bouquet and the apple kept next to the uncle. Uncle told me to go and take rest, meanwhile my aunt came and told that she will be here and be with uncle, so that we can go and take rest. First, I told her I won't go....but, when I saw Lee Min Ho I agreed to her words and went outside. There my mother and my father were sitting in front of the room...... I went to them and asked why are they sitting here? They told that, "we are going to stay overnight here... you both go home and sleep as even your cousins have gone home, i.e., our house. Probably they have already reached the place, even you should hurry to the home." I asked them did they bring some blankets with them? As the winter is starting soon. They showed me the things and told to leave fast and gave the umbrella as it was raining. But there was only one umbrella and we both needed to share that one. 

     At first, I was walking far away from him, and I was literally soaking in the rain, so he told me to come near him...... I was little bit shy of going next to him, but later while walking together for a distance it was quite interesting and I started walking next to him.

While walking, I started asking questions to him like why did he come here without saying anything to me? Who is looking after Kim Hyun Joong as even his father cannot be that help for him i.e., taking Kim Hyun Joong to walk and other things? He told that  he will be going back tomorrow morning until then, his father will take care of Hyun Joong and specified that he was worried about me for that things which I just hung up the phone with my low voice. He continued that, "mostly, this friendship might not last long....it might turn down this relationship and become any other one." And smiled looking at me, actually I didn't understand even a small part of that which he told..... I looked at him as I was totally confused by hiss words. He told not to think so much and knocked the door.

For a long time, we stood in front of the door, and I called out for my cousins to open the door. After a few minutes of calling them, my sister came and opened thee door. We went inside and asked her where are the others sleeping? She told the rooms in the ground floor and the room which is upstairs, it is vacant and can go and sleep and she went to room and locked the door. I looked at him as we were even going to share the same bedroom as others were occupied. He headed upstairs and I told him that I will come in a minute and went to the backside of the house, where his clothes were hanged for drying. I picked up and went upstairs with a blanket in my hand. He was already on the bed and was looking at his phone and he was holding his right shoulder in his left and seemed to be stressed and tired. When I just stepped in, he looked at me and said that he will sleep on the floor, and took the pillow and sat on the floor. I told him to sleep on the bed as I will be going to sleep with my cousin in my room and hanged the clothes near the window and said him good night, closing the door I came to the downstairs.
    Actually, I was about to ask him what happened to his shoulder....but, when he told that he will sleep on the floor, I felt like something was moving in my stomach and even though I didn't tell my sister that I will sleep with her, I just didn't get what happened at that moment. The feeling was very unusual, it will happen only when I am with him that too, when we both are alone. I don't understand what happens to me when we both are alone. Even while we were sharing an umbrella together, I was feeling the same which I don't know how to explain that feeling.

   I stood in front of my room which was locked. I was not willing to disturb her from sleeping, but suddenly I heard some sounds from the room in which one of them was of my cousin, Na Ri. I thought of knocking the door, but the sound increased in its pitch. I was not sure what was that sound was....so, I knocked the door. After sometime, she came and opened the door and asked me what am I doing here? I told that someone screamed and in that one voice was hers!! She told it's nothing like that and she was dragged from a guy and she she closed the door. It looked mysterious and I was having no place to sleep, so I decided to sleep on the sofa present in the living room.

I was going sleep, at that time I heard a sound of a glass breaking. I looked around to see who was there.....as it was dark, I couldn't see anything there. So, I took my phone and was about to switch on the torch, but there were many calls and messages of my Ha Ni. In that one of the message was from my college announcing the midterm exams after the lockdown. I woke up and sat on the sofa and started to read the messages sent by Ha Ni. The messages were full of the exam related and even asked me how was my uncle? I was about to message her, but suddenly someone touched my shoulder and I turned around scared and started to hit that person. Suddenly, he told that, "stop that...it's me Lee Min Ho." I stopped to hit him and he said me to come with him to the room. I said I am comfortable here, so I am going to sleep here. But, he told that "then you will be going to hear those voice for a long time from now....." I could not understand what he is telling...." Hmm-??" I asked him. He started laughing at me and asked, " would you like to try that??" Actually it sounded sarcastically, even though I didn't know what were they doing, but still I moved my head left to right in the meaning of No.

    I took my blanket and phone and went to the room. He sat on the bed and I told him I will sleep on the floor as I have brought an extra blanket with me and spread the blanket and asked for the extra pillow kept on the bed and laid down on the blanket. It was my first time sleeping on the floor without a bed. It was very cold and not to lose my heat from my body, I dragged my  legs and hands within a very little distance and covered my blanket thoroughly and slept.

***

It was morning, I woke up by hearing the birds chirping outside the window. The ray of sunshine was falling on the bed where Lee Min Ho was sleeping and it was directly falling on his eyes...... I closed the curtains of the window and went outside. There in the garden, my cousins were sitting and having coffee and were chatting. I went to join them, suddenly they started to look behind me. I looked behind me and my cousin sister was coming with some boy in her shorts. I turned front to avoid them and my other cousins went to that girl and started asking the questions. To get rid of her sight, I turned to go upstairs and ran into the house. First I went to my room and saw if anything changes have happened. I noticed that many blood stains were present on the bedsheet and my books from the shelf were all shuffled and some of them were fallen down.
    With the unwilling heart and mind, I picked up that bedsheet with my thumb and forefinger and went to throw that in those faces who disturbed my room's items. I thought that, even during her father admitted to the hospital, she is here enjoying her own life. My mind was full of disgust, I was moving forward towards her, but I was pulled from Lee Min Ho and stopped me from approaching her. I asked him why did he stop me? He told that, "if I had not stopped you, this thing which is known only for us, now this can lead to know to people around your house. Would you like to get criticized from the neighbours? If this is known to your uncle and aunt, what willl happen to their etiquette and izzat?? Think about this and I should not interfere in your family matters.....as a well-wisher I liked to tell this for you. If this means to have hurt your feelings, then I am really sorry."

    For a moment, his words really made sense and I thought of that and I put that bedsheet into the dustbin and went to arrange my books. I packed some of my things and I asked him will he accompany me to the hospital...and from there back to my hostel? He said he will come and I locked my room and my parents room and kept the keys in my secret place.
     We went to the hospital and talked with uncle and my parents and booked a cab and until that, I called my mother and said the things which happened last night. She told to not to tell anyone about this and focus on my studies. At that time, cab arrived the hospital and we both sat inside and we left.

   This was the worst experience of my life which I couldn't even imagine that my cousin will do such a thing while her parents are away....... On the way, Lee Min Ho told that he would sleep for sometime and slept. I was looking at the window and while turning, the driver rashly drived the car and his head landed on my shoulders........

For a minute, I was lost completely in my world and my heart started to beat fast. And the same feeling was happening inside my stomach. At that time, my phone rang. I picked up the call and Ha Ni was in the line......she suddenly told that...........

______________
_______

This is the long story of 2107 words.... Hope you guys like the story...... And keep in the touch with story for the updates 😊

Stay home and stay safe!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 16.2K 43
[complete] "Then he shouldn't have kissed me. Boys should kiss girls that they like, not just anyone they want." "If another boy kissed you, would yo...
431 39 25
San and wooyoung have been a happy couple for over a year but something bad happens and san is left to move on but it's hard when wooyoung is always...
258K 13K 119
*trigger warnings at the end* -updated every wednesday- Funhouses, they should be fun right, like the name suggests? well, this one can be, it just d...
5.9K 863 51
24-year-old Lee Munhee's life was ordinary. The constant comparison between her and her brother, Lee Sungho made by their parents, had become a daily...